• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings > β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ ℝ𝕖𝕑𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕀 𝕀π•₯𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕗 (α΄€α΄›ΚŸα΄€ sᴇᴍΙͺ-ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ α΄€α΄œ)

The_Dracos_45

your girlfriend look like my mom
source.gif

β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ ℝ𝕖𝕑𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕀 𝕀π•₯𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕗
It's been many, many, many centuries since the fall of Phoenix King Ozai and when Firelord Zuko started the kinder rebirth of the Fire Nation, and the world in turn. The Avatar's duty remained to master all four elements and protect the world, but most problems were never nearly as disastrous as the Genocide or the 100 Year War. The cycle continued, the new Avatar being discovered after the current died, and they were trained by the masters of each element before being sent on their way to be protector of the world. The four nations (the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the slow revival of the new Air Nomads) lived in harmony once again, and times evolved. New sub-forms of Bending were discovered and taught, some forbidden and some only mastered by the most powerful Benders. Airbenders were starting to be repopulated, with some popping up in other nations due to a long hidden bloodline to the Original Air Nomads, and over the years and decades and centuries, they were able to become their own nation once again. It was a huge victory: the world was evolving, improving, becoming better and new and whole again. Times were peaceful.
But history repeats itself.
The year was 2004AC (After Genocide). The Avatar of that time died, meaning that the new Avatar in the cycle would be born to the Air Nomads. The Firelord of that same time was...ambitious. In a not very good way. 16 years later, 2020AC, the Fire Nation started another war, and killed all the Air Nomads once again. The Avatar had disappeared once more, and there was no record of them being killed or reborn, so the world knew that they had to be out there, somewhere, alive.
100 years passed.

This is where our story begins...

Hello there! Thanks for clicking on this thread, and I hope you keep reading on! Here are some more in-depth details:
  • This is a pretty modern AU, since I really love the idea of Bending in a modern time and how it can be used (for both good and bad). Dude, just imagine a Bender grooving to some good ol modern music. Gotta love that modern stuff.
  • I have. Not watched Legend of Korra so whatever happens in that doesn't happen in this timeline. Also, this takes place literally almost 2,000 years after that, so that time probably wouldn't even be mentioned much in the first place (unless I'm dumb and some big stuff happened in that-).
  • There are no guns in the war because, well, who really needs them when you got Benders? Also, the original ways in the show are MORE than enough to do the war job. The most advanced they have gotten with projectiles is crossbows.
  • Sky πŸ‘ Bison πŸ‘ Exist πŸ‘ Because πŸ‘ There πŸ‘ Were πŸ‘ Wild πŸ‘ Ones πŸ‘ And πŸ‘ They πŸ‘ Were πŸ‘ Domesticated πŸ‘ Again πŸ‘ After πŸ‘ The πŸ‘ War πŸ‘ But πŸ‘ Now πŸ‘ They're πŸ‘ Dead πŸ‘ Again πŸ‘ So πŸ‘ Yeah πŸ‘
  • The Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom still have a royal family (obviously), the Water Tribes are led by a Chief/Chieftess and Elders, and the Air Nomads are led by a council (which is usually the Elders anyways). The Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom have important 'famous' families as well, (like Toph's family), but it's usually because they're rich, a politician/higher-up's family, or both.
  • Each nations clothing is normally color coded (Fire Nation is red, Water Tribes are blue, Earth Kingdom is green, and Air Nomads are orange), but that's mostly for higher-ups/important people. The commoners/non-Benders either wear their nation's color or something else, but never a different nation's color unless they're hiding or some shit. The Nomads almost always exclusively wear orange or pale colors, since they're very spiritual and pretty much every monk is a Airbender.
  • The roles will VERY much be changed up (it wouldn't be much fun just doing the original plot step by step) and that'll be discussed by both of us. This is a roleplay where we'll each be playing multiple characters, since I don't really have the time to manage a whole group of people and that's why this is in the 1x1 Interest Check. Sort of like doubling, but a bit more than that depending on how we want to make the main group out to be. We can loosely base events in the rp off the show (we sorta have to for some things), and the show will be more of a guideline of what milestones need to be met.
  • Now the Fire Nation has Fucked Shit Up sooooo things are more kinda like how they are in the show (different cities being captured, refugees in the Earth Kingdom, most of the Southern Water Tribe fighting against the Fire Nation, etc etc) and we can discuss more on that as well, of course.
Annnnnndddd that should be it for that! Onto the requirements:
  • I'm Berry. I'm 17 turning 18, and I know a lot of people out there only do 18+, so I just wanted to get that out there.
  • Please be able to do more than one paragraph. I'm looking for 2-3 at MINIMUM. I do understand writer's block and a lack of action/things to write about.
  • If you're going to be gone for a while, please let me know beforehand if possible. I understand emergencies or getting swamped in roleplays, believe me. I am EST but I also get a fricked up sleep schedule sometimes, so my active times are a little wonky. However, if I'm active, I will keep replying until I am not active. Simple as that, haha.
  • I'm fine with role-playing on here or on Discord, which ever you prefer. Also I can do PMs or a thread. Just let me know :)
  • Character sheets aren't 100% necessary, since it is pretty thrilling to learn about the other's character through roleplay, though if you prefer them I am fully open to using them. I would like a general information sheet about them, however: name, age, sexuality, height, looks, etc etc. Just the basics so I can keep that in mind (unless your first post contains a decent description of them, then I am perfectly okay with that instead.)
  • I can roleplay as any gender and I am fine with any pairing: male, female, nonbinary, any and all I am okay with.
  • This is an OC x OC roleplay, since basically all the canon characters are dead. The only character that can be directly related to a canon character and it's important is the heir to the Firelord and their aunt/uncle, as they'd be pretty much direct decedents of Zuko, being Fire Nation royalty. Other characters could be distantly related to canon characters, but it wouldn't really be all that important (no one cares that your great great great great great great grandpa was Sokka, because people can lie about that too).
  • I'm also 100% on board with dumb funny headcanons about our characters, and if you like that too then talking OOC on Discord would probably fit best.
  • I don't have a preference of what role to play: hell, you can be the Avatar if you really want to. Just keep in mind that if we do do romance (which probably will happen, tbh) we'll most likely have to play those characters across from each other so we can keep interacting. That will probably be the same for family, since again, it keeps the interaction between us and flowing. Family is more up in the air, however: that can be discussed more in depth as well.
Wow, you made it this far! If you actually read the stuff above, comment below your favorite tea, and I'll shoot you a PM! ❀

5227af87af432133562cdef370a8adfb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back