• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA (Sci-Fi/Powers/Interstellar Warfare RP)

Ilik/Retribution(Smierc)

Ilik listed idly through the vacuum of space, his eyes locked on his destination. He'd moved through the debris and clutter of the wrecked moon with purpose since finding out where this complex was, and he intended on ruining it. Thoroughly at that. His present course had him in line with a window, and his trajectory was far more than an errant piece of debris. That and his armour wouldn't register the same as the material of an asteroid either, making less likely that he would be targetted given that all the turrets seemed to be focused on another part of the base.

As he grew closer to the glass he readied his spear, fully intent at driving the object straight into the glass. At this velocity and with his mass, he knew it wasn't a matter of if it would work, as much as whether or not he could get through a door before they sealed from the breach. Steeling himself for impact, Ilik didn't even flinch as he finally drove the end of his weapon into the pane before him, grinning in satisfaction as it took a blow it was by far not mean to take. Reaching it with his top left arm, he sank his claws into the metal as the glass burst and the force of the decompression began tearing items and soldiers out into the void. Holding his spear in one hand, he used his other three to claw his way into the room hastily, making a beeline for one of the blast doors as it began to shut, intent on sealing off the breach.

Being a larger alien as he was, it wasn't hard for Ilik to reach the bulkhead door before it sealed, and was only moserately difficult holding it open long enough to squeeze through. Once it shut behind him he grinned under his helmet, knowing he was going to enjoy what came next as alerts rang through out his sector. Dow the hall he could hear the clanging of personnel coming to see what had just happened.

It would seem they were about to find that Retribution had arrived.

(Figured I'd let others get situated and just cause the distraction at first. See where it goes from here.)

Last edited:
Chak Chak

(Mind putting your character name on top of your post in bold. Just as an easy way for others to know which character you are posting as)

Bill
"Keeping an eye out, just tell me where to watch."
I check my DES. Still in working order.
Something tells me this eerie peace will not last...

(Sorry for the lack of posts. Was a bit busy with college)

DM

Alarms started to blare around the cargo outpost as an unexpected vacuum breach is detected near Sector 1's loading dock overseer. The already alerted Smierc detachment sent to investigate the New Union's presence quickly moves to the Sector. The PA systems in the outpost start to urge the security forces to report to their commanding officers for a lockdown of Sector 1. The other Sectors are to be put on high alert for potential enemy units.

Saegner looks on the security feed of Sector 1, only to see an infamous enemy to the Smiercs. He only knew the foe from stories, and now the story is here in the flesh.

Adrian

The situation just went from slighly complicated to potentially unrecoverable. Some sort of breach got the entire base on alert and seems to have Sector 1 of this outpost on full lockdown. I'm not sure where we're even going to intercept a cargo ship now, but I know for a fact that we can't stay in our current positions for much longer.

"We need to jump into that wormhole now! Let's go! Coordinates are sent!"

(Check my previous post for the wormhole location)

DM

The Smierc security detachment makes its way to the Sector 1 loading dock, confirming that there was an intruder via security feeds. The intruder was confirmed to be Retribution, a deadly rogue mercenary known to be waging a personal war against the Smiercs. Despite Retribution's deadly reputation, the Smiercs thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to capture the fierce foe. This is a confined area, and, with enough bullets, even the toughest of armors fail.

"Prepare to breach."
"Roger that."

As the Smierc detachment breathes out for composure, they break into the loading dock and throw in a dazzler grenade (messes with electronics and can blind), after which they start to fire their own Szabla assault rifles to try and quickly take down their enemy before he could try and rampage throughout the facility.

(Bump)

Chak Chak LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 GearBlade654 GearBlade654 QizPizza QizPizza JacobLG JacobLG

Bill
"Roger that."
My mind isn't working properly anymore, as it always was when some sort of time limit was sensed.
I jump into the wormhole, DES ready. Let's do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back