• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

Then we add a ten foot tall alien that basically can't be killed by plasma and energy weapons and it's safe to say Fireteam Comet is officially the most broken team.
Slight misunderstanding, he can be killed by it. Consider his armour, which has no actual shielding, to be naturally resistant to energy and plasma. That being said, it's similar to a shield in that enough energy and plasma will still punch through over time. But he doesn't plan on standing about and letting that many shots hit him, so that helps.

Slight misunderstanding, he can be killed by it. Consider his armour, which has no actual shielding, to be naturally resistant to energy and plasma. That being said, it's similar to a shield in that enough energy and plasma will still punch through over time. But he doesn't plan on standing about and letting that many shots hit him, so that helps.
Just oversimplifying it to make it seem more broken.

Why do I get the feeling that this thread is slowly turning into a discussion about how overpowered Fireteam Comet is going to be?

It is. But I trust in Peram's capability to smack us sideways with an equally broken Smierc adversary if we keep this up.

Just oversimplifying it to make it seem more broken.

Why do I get the feeling that this thread is slowly turning into a discussion about how overpowered Fireteam Comet is going to be?
Well I don't know where Ilik will fit into. It likely depends on who presents themselves best to him. He's not going to be antagonistic, but he may not be the easiest to get along with.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

No. The Enhancements are perks you have to add to your KAISYS/SKANDIA armor. The general ability + 4 skills are your superpowers and techniques. So if I have a general ability of electricity, I'll have 4 sub-skills related to electricity.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

The Custom Modules are additional modules you can create to add to your armor. The Enhancements are stock upgrades, and must be applied. Custom Modules are up to you, and can be created up to 2 times. You have to choose 3 Enhancements though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back