• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

I'm just trying to fit in some where, and I didn't wanna be to forceful, so I'm happy to be part of any fire team in general, but joining Omaha would be pretty cool.

You're in. My sergeant is kinda a merc now anyway. Parkins, the man who's been a million miles. Sorry the post was short btw.

Hey guys, just joined. Peram hasn't officially accepted me yet, but if there's any issue with my CS I'll change it right up.

Anyway, if any of you have an open fireteam, I'd be happy to join up.

Well, Fireteam Omaha, Nexus and my personal Fireteam, Comet, are the only ones in the RP. Nexus is out of the question, since Peram prefers to RP by himself with no one else in his Fireteam. Omaha's pretty accepting but you can join Comet if you want to.

Hey people, just settled in Korea now. I'll be updating the main post soon, and will accept Jake's CS once I review it. Cheers

Perambulation Perambulation

For the New Union, what's the equivalent of a Winchester 9410?

If you don't, I guess you can make up a name, because I want to take 'riding shotgun' literal.

Henrypika Henrypika

I mean, there is the Remington Firearms company, so it would be something like Remington Combat Shotgun Mk. 5, with 5 holo-splat shells in the tube magazine with semi-automatic fire, with optional pump-action as well

Perambulation Perambulation

I guess I'll take that. I was hoping for a lever action (since the whole idea for 'riding shotgun' was with a lever action) but I suppose this'll do. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back