• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

Yup.
Although, I'm thinking of making a non-human character.
Either based off a Tanky- robotic design or a slick stealthy hunting creature...
Decisions...

Panzer Panzer

Don't go too deep end though, since there's not that many other intelligent species discovered by the New Union at this point :P

Well,The creature wouldn't be an intelligent. It would act as a "Wild" animalistic carnivore (or in this case - a Domesticated) Alien creature.

And the Tank would be a combat droid...

Hello!
Sorry about the wait, but after failing to complete a character that
A: I found fun to rp as
B: Would be a great character for others to rp with/ cause conflict within the group
C: would be normal.

I have had a civil war with myself on the personality.
I may not join the rp, sry aboot that D:

Panzer Panzer

That's aight. Just spread the news about this RP to compensate, okay? Even if you don't end up joining, I'll be fine with the free advertisement, lol

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh I will be your first interaction. Perhaos you are a new recruit to Omaha?
That could be arranged for sure. Perhaps, once the initiation for Arc II is done, which is tomorrow as long as Perambulation is able to do so, I figure I'll have Riley's Merc group arrive as secondary reinforcements called in after the defeat that just occurred.

I've noticed we have a lot of people well geared towards range and fire support, so it'll be fun being a character meant to get up close and personal with people. I don't imagine people will have high expectations of her when she arrives, but no worries there.

I will read the RP soon, but is there anyone who particulary needs interaction from a newbie?

Well, we're in the middle of combat, this is your last chance to join in with other players. If you wait until everyone posts, you'll probably have to join on your own. I don't know if that makes sense.

Anyways, join us!

Well, we're in the middle of combat, this is your last chance to join in with other players. If you wait until everyone posts, you'll probably have to join on your own. I don't know if that makes sense.

Anyways, join us!
My guy is a bounty Hunter so I don't know how to include in an fight randomly. Any ideas

Perhaps you are acting as reinforcements. If you've read our post so far, New Krona's getting attacked, and some armed civilian ships are even joining in on the fight. Maybe you were on New Krona, and hitched a ride on one of them. Or maybe you are part of a reinforcement fleet, coming in to assist, or you've only now been able to spring into action, as the previous Smierc attack and boarding on our ship has blocked your ability to do so in some way.

That's all the ideas I got for now.

Perhaps you are acting as reinforcements. If you've read our post so far, New Krona's getting attacked, and some armed civilian ships are even joining in on the fight. Maybe you were on New Krona, and hitched a ride on one of them. Or maybe you are part of a reinforcement fleet, coming in to assist, or you've only now been able to spring into action, as the previous Smierc attack and boarding on our ship has blocked your ability to do so in some way.

That's all the ideas I got for now.
Sounds like a good idea. I'll join in a hour or so. Thank you for your help and hospitality.

Kabboom Kabboom How many ships are in the alien fleet? and what size are they. I have the idea of him crashing his small frigate into a large ship and getting away in a smaller ship, laying sticky bombs in certain areas. how does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back