• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA Character Sheet Submissions

(Should we update our CSs to have new or clarified details?)

Ex. Modified weapons, further explained skills.

Perambulation Perambulation

Done. Might add some more details later, especially to the biography.

Oh, and maybe we can clean up the earlier OOC posts to make this thread a little bit shorter.

Name: John Mieras
Appearance: Mercenary.png
Faction: The Falcons
Sub-faction: Twisted Wolves
Class: Lightly Armoured Merc
Primary Weapon
Type-BC HoloRifle
Grip
Extended mag
Range extender
Customized with red pain across the barrel
Is scuffed up and scratched. Looks battle worn but the internals are very well maintained.
Secondary Weapon
Remington Revolver Mk.15
Fast mags
Suppressor
Equipment: Sticky Bombs

Ability/Powers
Battle Beetle(Ability) Is used to battle and as a result has made his own ruthless cutthroat tactics. Many consider him stupid in battle, many consider him brave, most just say he has a death wish. But he's still alive isn't he?
Scavenger: Used to adapting in battle, picking up whatever weapons may be on the ground or nearby equipment he could use with great efficiency
Experienced: Knows when he has a bad feeling about something. And has seen his fair share of battles. Knowing about weaknesses in certain armours more than others
Improviser: "Sometimes hitting something and hoping it works is better than fiddling with 100 tiny microchips"
- John Mieras
Criminal: Has robbed banks, ship yards, and armories. He knows the security systems. Very well, but he still ain't the best person to hire in stealth missions. Even if he has recon armour.
Weakness(s) (Minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
Cocky, self explanatory

Prefers older weapons and technology.

Has a prosthetic left arm. (Can be disabled or EMP'ed.)
(Oh yea. Also has a large bounty on his head. Don't know if that's a weakness)
Bio

ARMOR CS
KAISYS Alpha
"I once killed a sniper when I was younger. Wish I didn't shoot him as much as I did. Still kept the armour. Even if the faceplate is blown off"

Armor Type
KAISYS
Armor Variant
Alpha
Armor Appearance
Standard recon armour with green paint across the upper and lower body. The faceplate is blown off from a gunshot

Modules:
Infrared vision
"For tech so old you would expect this to cost less...."

Last edited:
(WIP)
Name: Jack Faux

Appearance:

Faction:
Former: The Falcons | Current: Unaligned (Supporting New Union of the Sigma Sector)

Sub-faction:
Former: Twisted Wolves | Current: Unaligned (Supporting Sabre-Corps)

Class:
Not Specified (Assault-Support)

Primary Weapon:
Kronos Industries (Prototype - ET-019) BES (Burst Energy Shotgun): Before settling with the BEP (Burst Energy Pistol) for mass production, Kronos Industries had played around with their newfound technology, experimenting energy techs with classical weaponry. This gave birth to Faux's primary weapon of choice, the prototype that is BES (Burst Energy Shotgun) or formally patented as 'Prototype ET-019' as well as several others.

The BES is not by any means a weapon of incredible mass destruction but it does dish out considerable damage, especially (and only) when in close range with its targets. However, its incredible damage output is nerfed by its absurbly laughable effective range and pump-action nature.

With a hilarious effective range of only 30 metres and magazine capacity of six cartridges (12 pellets in each cartridge), the BES accounts its impracticality with its ridiculous damage output - being able to tear through most tanks and juggernaut armours with only one shot.

Secondary Weapon:
Double-Barreled Golonka-Hybrid: Whereas the original Golonka fires crystal rounds, Faux's modified version of it fires holo-rounds instead as they are much easier to manufacture thus obtain.

Additionally, Faux had the piece modded with an extra barrel for maximum spread and damage output at the cost of accuracy, stability and ammo capacity. Said firearm holds a total of six holo-cartridges (six holo-pellets each), three in each barrel (although they're fired together)

Despite the maximum firerate of only 120 RPM and 40 metre effective range, this deadly piece is a force to be reckoned with at CQC, being able to take out most light to medium armoured foes with one shot and heavier armoured ones at two.

Since his alignment with the Sabre-Corps, Faux had this piece furthermore modded with an upgraded reload mechanism, speeding up the reload time by roughly a second and a powerful red laser pointer for added precision.

Equipment:

Abilities/Powers: Nigh Chronokinesis: As the title suggests, Faux is able to manipulate the very fabric of the universe to a very slight and limited extent. The following are abilities that come with Faux's power:

-' The Midas Touch': Although not particularly helpful in CQC or even firefights, Faux is able to channel his power in order to slowly age nearly anything that comes in contact with him. Although not particularly exhausting, the amount of mental effort required is proportional to the size of matter Faux is aging. This ability may serve its purpose in interrogations and infiltrations.

-Chronokinetic Combat: With the aid of chronokinesis, Faux is able to augment his physical abilities, allowing him to maneuver at enhanced celerity for a short period if time (usually at 10 minutes) therefore making it seem like he's moving at unholy speed. Although more passive than active, this ability can drain Faux of mental energy fairly quickly if abused excessively.

-Time-Dilating Field: Faux is able to manipulate an area of a small radius around him to have a delayed flow of time. For instance, if an attacker was to charge at Faux and entered the time-dilating field around him, it will seem to Faux and anyone else outside the imaginary sphere that the attacker was moving significantly slower inside than when outside said sphere. This invisible spherical field has a usual radius of 30 to 40 metres and delays time by an approximate of 1.8x. Additionally, this field is more of a passive ability as Faux can turn it on and off by will anytime without too much strain.

-Chronosphere: One may assume this ability is an upgrade of Faux's Time-Dilation-Field for as the name suggests, this ability grants Faux the power to conjure up a once again invisible field with a 50 metres radius and as one might have guessed, said field delays time to an extent so great, even sound waves are delayed profoundly. Unlike the passive Time-Dilation Field withal, the Chronosphere is not only a charged ability (meaning it takes time to cast) but also a dangerously tolling ability that if abused by a slight bit, may leave Faux considerably fatigued. Faux can keep the field up for an average of one minute before collapsing and even possibly fall into a state of coma for at least a while. Due to the nature of said ability, casting the Chronosphere will very visibly exhaust Faux for aboyt 20 hours before he regains full mental energy.

Weaknesses:
-Squishiness: Faux's relatively short temper may serve him more harm than good as unlike berserkers and heavy units, Faux doesn't bring the thickest skin nor does he the bulkiest of armour into battle.

-Exhausting Powers: Faux's powers (very much like a lot of other Silentians') don't toll his physical body all that much but rather drain him of mental energy. Additionally, Faux's active and\or charged abilities have respective cooldowns proportional to how much they were abused although this is rarely an issue as Faux himself would often times be too drained to even perform another one of his abilities after doing so once.

-Terrible Marksman: Faux really isn't the best marksman around. Hence his penchant for selecting shotguns over most other firearms.

Bio:

Others/Extra:

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Katherine

Appearance: 

- She has blonde hair in a ponytail, and strangely, red eyes. She also has vulpine features in terms of ears, and the fact that she has a golden-white, orange tipped tail (but then what do you expect from a girl who's transferred from an unfamiliar sector?)

- As for clothes, she wears a golden-white, fur-lined short-sleeved jacket; white undershirt; blue jeans shorts down to the knees; black-and-white tip-cut gloves; yellow scarf around neck.
* Often applies a decal to any weapons that she gets, usually in the image of a cluster of nine golden, orange-tipped tails.

- When she has shifted, she has golden-white fur matching her jacket. Her scarf stays around her neck, and has nine tails, identical to the tail(s) shown before her shift and to the decal on her weapons. If her armor is unmodified to adapt to the change, the armor falls off.

Faction: New Union (Corporal)

Sub-faction: Sabre Corps

Class: Recon
 Trooper

Primary Weapon: 

> Type-AB HoloSniper
* Heat-resistant, reinforced parts
* Hybrid Holo/Crystal-Bolt receiver
- Compensator

- Fast-Mags
- Grip

Secondary Weapon: 

> Type-BM HoloPistol

- Grip

- Suppressor

(Note: For this section, "-" means attachment, "*" means modification.)

Equipment:

Because of her poor standing with the New Union forces, she often has to operate alone, with no possible support from the Union, limiting her options to the Mk.14 Recon/Combat Drone

Ability/Powers:

* Vulpine Metabolism (General Ability): Much faster than normal humans in terms of dexterity for operating weaponry, such as bolt-action rifles, heals small to moderate wounds rather quickly (though simultaneously received wounds will heal considerably slower), and much quicker and agile. All this comes at the expense of her defense.

She also has an ability to 'shift' to an animal-like form, but she loses her ability to handle weaponry. Her powers are much stronger, and fires set by her will never go out with standard extinguishing techniques and may require her help.

- Fire Manipulation and Immunity: She can manipulate fire and use it to either attack enemies, detonate explosives with more force at a distance, or supercharge a magazine of holobolts, allowing them to be incendiary, though far more noticeable with the brighter muzzle flash. She can occasionally be seen tossing around a blue fireball.

High thermal energy of any sort, can energize her to a degree while being benign (i.e. crystal-bolt burns, heat from explosions), though other factors can still harm her (i.e. shrapnel, ballistics, projectiles, radiation).

- Mind Control: Folks who she considers enemies that are unfortunate or stupid enough to make eye contact with her may start firing upon their own allies, go unconscious, harm themselves, and/or hallucinate, though the effectiveness is heavily dependent on range, at best being 50 meters.

- Weapon Retrieval: Her weapons and magazines teleport into her hands or into their respective places at will or when it makes contact with unregistered users or the floor without their owner holding onto them in a blue gridded light. The larger the object, the longer the cool down.

Weakness: 

- Poor connections with higher ranking officials on the account of being... different, often not getting help when needed.

- Since she is generally speed built, she is much weaker in terms of defense.
- As of the ARC 2.5, she is slightly infamous for her skill as a marks(wo)man and her powers. Will be targeted more often.

Bio:
A mysterious girl with a mysterious past who moved into this sector about 6 months ago (whatever counted as a month), practicing her top-notch skills, until finally deciding to join the New Union.

However, because of her abilities before enhancements, her vulpine features, and her recent move to the sector, people are suspicious of whether to trust her, causing her to have a poor standing amongst the higher ranking.

She recommends that you do not pull on her tail(s)

Other/Extra:
Being from another sector with different technology, she has a Data Analyser, allowing her to check general vital signs and weak points as it's displayed on the square lens, along with a microphone and earpiece for long distance communication. It's positioned over her right eye, but can fold up and out of the way on the side.

She also carries a katana, well decorated with engravings and, when needed, blood.

She's also met with some folks back in a previous event back then. Maybe she might recognize them.

ARMOR CS

Armor Type: KAISYS

Armor Variant: Alpha variant
Armor Appearance:
The armor pieces fit snugly around her tail, as to prevent discomfort, but the actual armor pieces are rarely seen, as they are worn under her normal clothes.
 She does not wear a helmet, due to how difficult it is to make one.

Personal AI Name: (N/A, Intel is given via outside support.)

Tier 1 Enhancements: Enhanced Metabolism

Tier 2 Enhancements: Steady Hands

Tier 3 Enhancements: Stamina Boost 

Custom Modules: 

- Added sheath for her katana.

Seems in order. No problems right now

Hey, if I can get a quick rundown of what's going on, I can work on a post in an offline Gdoc, and next time I get internet access I'll run the post by you and if it's good I'll get back to regular posting again.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh

In short, the New Union High Command has ordered an evacuation of important New Kronan personnel as a result of the Smierc Collective's attack fleet, but are sending up the New Kronan Defense Fleet to engage the Smiercs. Meanwhile, Scouting Fleet Spero split into two (one for evacuation and one for holding off the Smierc Collective until the New Kronan Defense Fleet arrives).

The Sabre Corps and the Twisted Wolves (employed by the New Union) are currently boarding the Smierc Collective attack fleet's flagship. Fireteam Nexus is planning to detonate the flagship's hyperspace generator and destroy the flagship entirely, but are being held down by mysterious Slime Creatures, which have joined together to form an ork-ish monster.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh

In short, the New Union High Command has ordered an evacuation of important New Kronan personnel as a result of the Smierc Collective's attack fleet, but are sending up the New Kronan Defense Fleet to engage the Smiercs. Meanwhile, Scouting Fleet Spero split into two (one for evacuation and one for holding off the Smierc Collective until the New Kronan Defense Fleet arrives).

The Sabre Corps and the Twisted Wolves (employed by the New Union) are currently boarding the Smierc Collective attack fleet's flagship. Fireteam Nexus is planning to detonate the flagship's hyperspace generator and destroy the flagship entirely, but are being held down by mysterious Slime Creatures, which have joined together to form an ork-ish monster.
So if I had my little CQC psycho utilise a boarding ship from the Smierc to have boarded the flagship earlier, back roughly when I disappeared for real world stuff, would that be a good way to re-involve myself?

Oh btw, after I do a Shutter Island kind of reveal with Joachim, I'll probs get a buff to my abilities, as well with an extra ability. Don't worry, I'll balance it accordingly and run it through you. Is that cool?

Chen Gong Chen Gong

What the heck, FNAF OCs? What?

Hope you're not trying to pull a fast one, and make this connected to FNAF in some way. Look, I'm okay with these pics just being appearances, but I can't really do FNAF characters (unless this is just appearances and have nothing to do with FNAF)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back