• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic โ โ€” ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ. ( ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด )

Interested. Trying to decide between them
3aca937da5a5b8ddf2b96b5ec3306fca.jpg

014c3dcead81237ef1567217f0e501b9.jpg
hi, please feel free to apply, but know that you won't be accepted using stolen art. i can easily tell that is not your art, nor do you have permission to use it, so please consider applying with a real face claim like most of our other applicants. thanks!

Last edited:
bump โœจ

Okeedokee I went and posted, hit me up if there's things that need to change / aren't okay about the character.

bump x

interested! I've been lurking around for a bit, but now I'm fully throwing my hat into the ring

interested! I've been lurking around for a bit, but now I'm fully throwing my hat into the ring
nice! we'd love to see ya apply. links are on the third tab of the post

Fuck! Iโ€™ve been lurking for too long! If youโ€˜ve got room for a fence Iโ€™d be down to clownn
pls feell free to apply! roles aren't first come first serve so everyone has a chance to join. applications are open til the 20th c:

for anyone interested, a lore page has been posted!
head over there and you can read up a bit more about our plot's story and locations.

bump ๐Ÿ’™

bump ๐Ÿ’™

last day to apply! after today, we will be selecting our cast ๐Ÿ’™
if you're interested, & in need of an extra day, just let us know and we can happily discuss! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back