• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (UPDATED 21/5/2018) ….!? [ Insert Overly Socially Awkward Pikachu Here ]

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
32b4b21ac817764f56679121f4a17f5e170bc268_hq.gif

Hiya!! So uh- It's super late and I have to wake up early tomorrow but um, thought I'd create this real quick. XD Names TheHappyPikachu but I've been called just about everything over my almost four years on this site and am chill with just about all of them from Pika, Happy, HappyPika, Pichu, Pikapi, Pikachuuuuuu…. Ya get the point lool.

tumblr_nhqscvgOKs1tjqrq7o9_400.gif

I LOVE fxf romance but will also play females in mxf so sorry I just can't play males well enough at this point they're either hopeless romantics or overzealous princes XD so mxm is currently outta the picture though maybe some day lool!

sakura_trick___gif_opening_by_chibiaka96-d72knpc.gif

I generally post about 1-5 paragraphs but tend to match my partner, I've written over 10 paragraphs before so, really just about anythings possible if ya get me inspired enough.

tumblr_inline_mpaaunRFci1qz4rgp.gif

DO NOT DROP WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION!? I cannot stress this rule enough, the amount of times this has happened is beyond reasonable, it's fine if you're not all that interested anymore or somethings come up but ppppplllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee just tell me I really won't be angry, it happens to the best of us, also a friendly reminder if somethings delaying ya' would be great as well! I to will of course try to speak up but have been known to be a tad timid despite loving a good ooc banter between one another, so if ya think somethings up or just waiting for a reply don't be afraid ta give me a good ol' poke to remind me, sometimes it might honestly just be I'm distracted with classes and it's been lost in a flood of Pm's.

tumblr_m0c6utsnui1r77n1vo1_500.gif

I expect decent grammar and spelling but not being the best myself certainly aren't picky with this, as for plots I'm TOTALLY open to any suggestions or world building ya wanna do together, heck maybe even a whole different idea! I'm a super frequent replier and must admit impatient at times but I promise I won't leave ya hanging, I've been in rp's thousands of pages long with daily replies or waited a month per response. :3 =v=P

b83d85b349a8d6d4492e8e98a2362b7e.gif

Okay!! Now that I'm over with the kinda rule/rant type thingy onto the plots!! You'll probably notice theres a lot of pregnancy pairings, honestly I don't have a good reason for this just love it as a plot component and really been craving it lately! "^w^

anime-laugh-gif-7.gif

[Key = Underline means REALLY want to do, Bold means PREFERRED role]

Mermaid x Pirate (Or Human)
Dragon Shifter x Rider
Pregnant Ex x Ex
Pregnant x Stranger
Amnesia x Lover
Experiment x Experiment (Possibly scientist)
Supernatural x Human
Princess x Princess
Witch x Witch
Slave x Master
Vampire x Human (This is a pregnancy related plot)
Long distance lover returns x home staying lover put on weight
Bad girl x Good girl
Single mother x Single
Pregnancy….. anything.

New ideas-
Mother & daughter relationship (Non romantic!!)
Best friend x Best friend
Secret crush x crusher
Secret agent x Villian
Villain x Superhero
Rebel x Royal
Warring Kingdoms
Dragonshifter x Rider
Vampire x Werewolf
Original Werewolf x Changed Werewolf/changed werewolf by the original
Dork x Cool
Injured x Sick
>>>>>>>> (I REALLY WANNA DO THIS) Innocent x Bad boy/girl
Mental Illness cute girl x classmate/friend/carer/crush/cafe worker
Waitress x Customer
Animal Shifter x Human/supernatural
OPEN TO OTHER SUGGESTIONS!!

…. Yeah I may have added a bunch of gifs cus I was bored and trying to entertain chuu, shush. XD
I will now let ya get back to things on the note of this bootiful expression XD

tenor_2.gif

Last edited:
Heya Pikachu!
I'd be down for either
Amnesia x Lover
or
Pregnant x Stranger
as they both sound like interesting pairings. Just send me a PM if you're interested in rping with me.

I'd be interested in doing an rp with you. Pregnancy x stranger or pregnancy x anything.
Sound great send me a PM and we can chat!!
I think both
Mermaid x Pirate (Or Human)
Selkie x Sailor

Sound interesting!
Hit me up if you want to roleplay!
*flails* Effort….. XD jk, I'll send a PM if I have time-out if not feel free to just send me one instead
Heya Pikachu!
I'd be down for either
Amnesia x Lover
or
Pregnant x Stranger
as they both sound like interesting pairings. Just send me a PM if you're interested in rping with me.
….. BOTH. jk XD I will but like above if I forget just PM me instead XD
You had me at Pregnant werewolf seeking help x human (Or supernatural)
lool, sure!! Just send me a PM and we can chat :3
I like the sound of the Dragon Shifter x Rider
Shoot me up a PM friendo!! :3

or gosh just pregnancy anything please let me play a loving hubby trying to keep his lover comfortable Cosmos Cosmos

Experiment x Experiment
Knight x Peasant
Magical x Royal

FxF please.

Any of the above interest me. ^^ Which would you prefer the most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back