• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy •There Be Dragons• (Highly Literate Partner)

Bastet

Little Changeling
References aside, I want to talk about a particular trope that seems to be popular in the fantasy genre especially surrounding Knights of the Round Table-esque settings: the dragon beneath the dungeon that plays wise seer to the hero- or in some cases villain.

I have had the idea recently that I want to explore about what would happen of this was taken into modern time. You would play our daring hero- or villain- someone who inherited a manor from a woman you had visited with every day on your way home from work/school/etc. (depending on age/gender). As she had no next of kin, she decided your companionship deserved this.

In her will, a sealed letter was given to you on top of all that she had detailing ways for you to keep the property and money... as well as a secret into a "powerful weapon through life". Following the instructions, you find yourself in a secret cellar where your new dragon resides in a human form. Again, the gender and personality of this dragon depends on your character.

Don't mind if it ends up kind of romancy in this setting, though I'm kind of impartial to the idea as a whole.

I would prefer that the partner is highly literate and can easily post anywhere from 3-8 well written and detailed paragraphs. I'm also looking for a long-term roleplay with at least one post a day. I usually prefer to keep roleplays going for at least a year. I'd also request that you were over the age of 18. Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back