• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic •Our Prison, Tartarus• (Always Open)

Somewhat, but only in the Sixth Ring and a few lucky people outside of it. The Sixth Ring, as you'll read in the setting information on the roleplay, is the only place they can safely get Nightwatch supplies, which are needed to manufacture the finer technologies. That's why it's so advantageous for someone to be in the good king's graces. They can fuck you up. Outside of it, however, think of it as an almost old London with a desert twist to the surroundings, but rather than industrial, more medieval in technology.

Yeah, you heard Bas. You gotta respect ME or you get to be caveman! Mwahahahaha!

Did you know by reacting glycerin from camel fat with nitric acid you can get nitroglycerine? And that mixed with sand makes as we all know dynamite.
That's... great? Not sure what you plan to do with that when I have a literal fortress. : D

That's... great? Not sure what you plan to do with that when I have a literal fortress. : D
What happens when you mix dynamite with fortress walls? :3 Anyways for sulfuric acid you require sulfur and the only way to get it that I can think of it's iron sulfate but since we're in a desert the only iron we can get it's probably from rusted old cars or something.

What happens when you mix dynamite with fortress walls? :3 Anyways for sulfuric acid you require sulfur and the only way to get it that I can think of it's iron sulfate but since we're in a desert the only iron we can get it's probably from rusted old cars or something.
I have no idea when you plan to put dynamite in my walls. You'll be seen during the day easily and you don't really wanna be out at night these days. : )

I have no idea when you plan to put dynamite in my walls. You'll be seen during the day easily and you don't really wanna be out at night these days. : )
mhmm, you are right. I'll tell you how to make a nuclear reactor from clock batteries, a gallon of water and an old car battery for a radio.

Damn-
I have been done an injustice-
Adding you to a government watch list out of pure spite-

Not always. Because then you'd die too. Ring 5 is right next to the only water source in the entire place, an underground river that escapes the hillside into Ring 3 and so on.

You'll kill everyone-

Zinnea Wekesa
Female
Heterosexual
Ring #4- Agricultural Leader

Dark skinned with long black hair and deep, warm eyes that contrast a weather worn face. Deep laugh lines and friendly wrinkles around her eyes. Not overly muscular, but definitely toned from years of carrying soil bags and pounds of potatoes. Usually has her hair braided in one, big braid down her back and a brightly colored bandana in some manner on her head. Often wears those crop tops that tie at the front most often in happy, warm colors, shorts, and sneakers or boots.

I'm actually really glad this is booming as much as it is. I've been trying to sell this idea for years on various sites after I had a dream about it. You guys have made such a colorful cast already and I'm really excited to see it succeed.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays
I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with an emergency... Take some time and care for yourself. No need to worry about when to come in, I have something special planned for you and your character when you come back. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back