• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic •Our Prison, Tartarus• (Always Open)

1. color me intrested
2. here is my profile
3. My idea involves a charcharacter that is not part of one spspecific circle but instead acts like a broker of sorts between circles, he would also act as an informant. he would be tied more closclosely to the 5th Circle, though.

Name: Jackson Donovan Malone (Everyone calls him J.D or just Malone)-Most likely Hetrosexual.- the rest is above

Apearance
Malone stands at 6.2 and is built like a bear. With his massive sholders and barrel chest, you would expect him to roar at you. And he does, malone speaks in a loud, almost yelling sort of way. When he is angry, however, he speaks quietly as if to warn of the oncoming storm. Malone has a rugged face, with thick eyebrows above intence, passionate green eyes, he has a massive beard and thick, curly brown hair that falls to his sholders. He is burly and muscular throughout his body, he appears to be in his late 20s to erly 30s.Malone arived in a lilac jumpsuit, he now wears a patchwork vest with no shirt and lilac pants that flare out.
Personality
Malone is broker, a born diplomat and forged optimist. He has a wicked sense of humor and knack for storytelling. He can usaly be found in one of the nicer bars in Circle 1, brokering a deal or just hanging around. He has a taste for sprits and will have a cup of one kind or another whenever he can. Talking to Malone is hard, he is nanaturally charismaticand loves to poke fun whenever he has the opportunity to do so. He does have a nickname of sorts, The Bear. Malone tolorates the name but does not encourage it. He is a man of many secrets, and intends to keep them hidden.​

Y'all still hiring? I'm quite interested. : )

Name• Kypher Hawthorne
Gender• Male
Sexuality• Heterosexual
Appearance• Lithe, lean, slender but strangely well muscled with a type of wiry strength; Kypher is deceptively athletic and agile, capable of moving lightning fast with a great degree of flexibility. His stark white hair matches his identically coloured white jumpsuit and pale skin, his blood red irises earning him the name: "The Albino King". Kypher has no scars of blemishes aside from a massive tear across the entire front of his torso, right shoulder to left hip, however he looks to be someone of great experience and overwhelming authority despite his young age.
Ring #• 6
Position• Leader (King?)
Personality• Kypher is quite young, and so is rather immature yet strangely mature simultaneously. He loves to play games and take part in competitions, but inversely has no issue with losing. He has burning passion and drive that would dwarf anyone's determination, yet he can keep a cool analytical head when the situation calls for it. One of the more redeeming features he possesses is his kind and caring disposition, always being willing to help the needy and take care of his own. Unfortunately, this masks a terrifyingly deeper level to his elaborate mind that reveals the real reason he is wearing his white jumpsuit.

However, he is not just juxtaposed with sinister love, but his brain is something special too. Although officially undiagnosed, he is respected and feared as a young genius in his own right and possesses an intelligence that does the title "King" extremely proud. Although he is loyal to his subjects, Kypher is somewhat of an elitist and looks down on the majority of the inmates in Tartarus save for those special few that he believes to be worthy of this hell on Earth. Finally, Kypher is rarely susceptible to random mental breaks, which may potentially even have a trigger in some form or another. Despite being rare, they usually ensue with devastating consequences.

Last edited:
YES! Just what I was waiting for. You are accepted. In a few minutes I'll have the roleplay link up for everyone and we can begin.

Bastet Bastet Is this still open? I'd like the leader of the Fifth Ring if it's still open.

I will reserve the spot for you, of course~ We've just started so now is a great time to join.

Bastet Bastet Here is my girl.
696af28291139cd91b4f4c72b17160f8.jpg

Name:
Queenie Nance Bradley
Nickname(s):
Queen
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Ring:
Fifth
Position:
Leader but she calls herself the Queen
Height:
4'11"
Weight:
126lbs
Scars:
A gnarly line across her right shoulder
One vertically along her thigh to just below her knee
Tattoos:
A dragon curled around a pearl on her back
Piercings:
Earlobes
Septum
Tongue
Personality:
Queenie is very wild and unpredictable. She can be kind - if she likes you - but sometimes she'll beat the snot out of a person.
Skills:
+Hitting pressure points
+Gutting people
+Hiding poison
+Agility
+Hiding
+Animals
+Power
Dislikes:
-Disobedience
-Judgmental people
Attire:
Queenie is usually seen with the sleeves of her white jumper tied around her waist. She cut the legs off into shorts so she could move easier. She has a black tank top on that hugs her curves. She has black combat boots that have a faint red tint to the bottom of them.
History:
Queenie wasn't a very stable girl growing up. She always had a fascination with death and gore. She'd hit bunnies and squirrels with her bike and poke them with sticks. She was fascinated with the limits of the human body and ways people could die. When she reached age 15 she invited a girl from school over to her house and experimented with the girl's limits. She ended up dying and Queenie repeated the process, trying to keep them alive as long as possible. At age 19 she had collected enough knowledge on human limits and effective ways to execute them. She found out about the Dark Web - or the Mariana Web, named after the Mariana Trench - and found that she could make a lot of money. For three years she was hired as an assassin and turned around to sell the bodies. She had massed a huge wealth, but unfortunately she was caught and charged with Serial Murder. Then she was put in the prison, Tartarus.​

Eep. She reminds me of my sister. She's accepted. We're awaiting the leaders of each ring in the first ring tavern currently. You will be sided by my character, Orpheus.

Bastet Bastet Uhh, so I kinda already have Kypher sitting at a chair. Just letting you know as you've kinda made Seraphine gesture for him to sit, which is a bit... ridiculous given their positions. The king sits whenever he wants, after all.

Alright. I didn't remember him taking a seat, but my memory might be shotty. I do apologize.

As for you, Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 , on my rules and requirements I require decently sized posts with literate qualities. Unfortunately, I don't think this is a roleplay for you. I'm sorry. If you'd like some tips and critiques in order to remain in the roleplay, then we can converse privately and I'll see about helping you out. Thank you.

Let me retry. I often miss things while I'm reading because I'm dyslexic. Sorry about that.

Bastet Bastet Is this roleplay still available? And if it is I would like to make a master smith in the third ring?
Name:
Smith
Position:
Master-smith
Ring:
Third
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
She is a tall, middle-aged woman with a surprisingly high amount of muscle definition attributed to her line of work within the third circle. Her head is adorned with black as night long hair usually tied in a practical bun. Deep brown eyes paired with a kind smile round off her gentle yet intelligent features. However many argue that makes her even scarier considering her outfit, a black metallurgy apron covering a stained, grey tracksuit with ripped sleeves. Compared to other people sporting a grey tracksuit she doesn't have any scars or tattoos to speak of.
Personality:
A quiet woman the person only known as Smith due to her skills in metallurgy and similar sciences doesn't communicate without a reason which may give an impression of coldness. However when she has does go through the effort of communicating she seems to be a well mannered, polite person. Common customers of her can agree that she is also a fair person, never trying to swindle in any way or manner. On the other hand, when she enters her workshop she seems to become a totally different person, she is completely and utterly engrossed in her work seemingly ignorant of outside influences.​

Alright, then I'll have a really fun plot for your character when you return. When you are back, let me know and I will give you a recap and what your character has secretly gone through in their inexplicable absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back