• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission • Art Dump • (+ Taking Commissions!)

Nona

s o f t b e a n
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
• I'm taking Comissions! •

Thank you for clicking on my topic! Despite doing commissions regularly in the past, I've never actually advertised on here before! After taking a few months of a break, I'm jumping into art commissions full force and I'm looking to have more updated pieces of work around me too so here I am!

Just a few quick examples of my work. These are a set of Full body coloured pieces ~

PSX_20200215_012951.jpg
PSX_20200215_013105.jpg
PSX_20200215_013050.jpg

If you are interested feel free to PM me to ask about prices, budgets, image types ect.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it! <3

Last edited:
VIGOROUS CLAPPING
Yeesssss, so happy to see this thread. Buy stuff, y'all.

I'm thinking I might as well dump my art here too rather than pull up my old art dump thread. So just leaving what I got up to this weekend here <3

8881d145-ebcb-40a2-aca6-e761729f448a.jpg

Just dropping in to let you know that your last art piece (the lady in green and gold) is SO pretty and I love it sm........ I'm weeping.............

oh my god these are so goooood, i am in awe of your talent. <3

Just finished another one of these! The last one was based on Mercury, this one is based on Venus, hoping to keep going until I get a whole set done <3

venus_fullcolour-1.jpg

i absolutely love your art, wow! honestly keep up the work, you’re SO talented and one of the best i’ve seen yet 💕

LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND AND HER ART <3

Congrats on the feature of this beautiful art, Nona! Your art is beautiful and I love everything you create!!!

i see.. i wasn't exactly asking about prices i was more asking if there was a price.
Artists don’t usually work for free. Same as mechanics, doctors, or any other profession where a service/good is provided.
The term “commissions” always implies there will be a price for the artwork. It’s safe to assume that every artist is going to charge for their time and work UNLESS they say something like “Taking Requests” or specifically advertise “Free Art.”

Artists don’t usually work for free. Same as mechanics, doctors, or any other profession where a service/good is provided.
The term “commissions” always implies there will be a price for the artwork. It’s safe to assume that every artist is going to charge for their time and work UNLESS they say something like “Taking Requests” or specifically advertise “Free Art.”
Good to know.. apologies for my silliness

i see.. i wasn't exactly asking about prices i was more asking if there was a price.
Currently I'm only offering commissions, which do come with a price but on occasion I do take requests, those are free and I'll be sure to announce the next time I'm doing requests!

Just finished up the Mars entry for this set! <3 I normally stick to softer colours out of habit so it was fun to use some darker reds for a change!

mars_fullcolour2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back