• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional • Nona's Art/Sketch Dump •

Beautiful! Love the... I don't know, texture? of the ones you colored.
Thanks! <3 It just one of the basic charcoal style brushes (can't remember the exact name) on Photoshop that I've used for those ones

YOUR OCS ARE SO CUTE AAA I especially love the one with cute buns! I'd love to collaborate with you on an art piece someday and/or an art trade if you're still interested in things like that!

YOUR OCS ARE SO CUTE AAA I especially love the one with cute buns! I'd love to collaborate with you on an art piece someday and/or an art trade if you're still interested in things like that!
Thank you so much! <3

Yeah! I'm totally interested! I'd love to see your work :ghostv:

Thank you so much! <3

Yeah! I'm totally interested! I'd love to see your work :ghostv:

Sure! I have two of my art threads in my signature. The third one is kinda buried and untouched for a while now. I'm not sure if my art is up to your standard but if you're still interested you can shoot me a PM (don't want to spam the thread) or @ me on Discord.

Just another little sketch of an OC~
One of these days I will bother my butt to finish these c':

mari2.jpg

An art trade I'm doing with Aster Aster <3

These two are Jun and Luce, Aster's cutie OCs. I had a load of fun drawing them! :)
junandluce.jpg

These are gorgeous! Love the texture added although it's digital, and the expressions of the subjects. I'm also a sucker for the circle to frame sketches c:

Tried to do inktober again this year but my lazy butt only managed a few days so I'll pop a few of them up I suppose haha ( Since I haven't posted anything here in a while! c': )

IMG_20181005_000653.jpgIMG_20181002_001630_800.jpg

Sorry I couldn't ever finish our trade. Stuff got crazy real fast. Still adore your art, though! Always happy to see more of your work. c:

Sorry I couldn't ever finish our trade. Stuff got crazy real fast. Still adore your art, though! Always happy to see more of your work. c:
No worries! I enjoyed drawing your character lots either way! It's good to see you're still active around here. Hope you are doing well c: <3

your art is absolutely adorable!
do you start traditionally and then trace it on digital??

your art is absolutely adorable!
do you start traditionally and then trace it on digital??
Thank you! <3

Sort of! I do all my line work traditionally then I scan it in and colour it up digitally :ghostuvu:

WIP! Posting incase I never finish pfft. Base colours are done just have to finish shading it and add the embroidery on the back of the jackets. Might knock back the background a little so it's not so strong? Will probably make up my mind once the jackets are done!

wip12.jpg

...👀...Wow I forgot about this thread. Guess it's time to dust it off and post an update.

Image_19.jpg

Holy, I am OBSESSED with your art style?? It has such lovely atmosphere/tone to it, absolutely stunning <3 I'd 100% commission you if you ever took OC requests xD

Holy, I am OBSESSED with your art style?? It has such lovely atmosphere/tone to it, absolutely stunning <3 I'd 100% commission you if you ever took OC requests xD
Thanks so much I'm glad you like it!! <3 I actually do take commissions. I've just never advertised them on here before haha.

This is amazing. I'm so jealous of people that can draw especially so well. Because then like if you ever have an OC of some sort in mind you can just put that mental image to paper!
holy wow your art is so beautiful!!!
Oh my... your stuff is absolutely beautiful. Keep it up ;) I would love to see more.
Thank you guys so much! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back