• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional • Nona's Art/Sketch Dump •

Nona

s o f t b e a n
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! :)

image_19-jpg.641099

setua-1-jpg.471763
lei-jpg.467055
junandluce-jpg.478402
amelia-jpg.448187
mari2-jpg.469049
charalu-jpg.467181

This is just going to be a thread where I post finished and WIP drawings. I spend a lot of time creating stuff for work or doing college projects I sometimes neglect to draw things I actually want to draw for fun. Because of that I'm hoping keeping this thread updated will encourage me to take some time to draw things I like <3

(Will mostly contain OC drawings I bet haha)

I also might start taking a few commissions for free later when I have freed up some more time for myself ~

Feel free to give me any feedback you think might be useful for me, I'm open to constructive criticism so I can better myself :)<3

Last edited:
Oh, my! This looks really good <3. Can't wait to see more of your work and how you color :D.
Aw, Thanks! :'D I'll try to keep this updated, I've fallen into a creative slump recently so I'm trying to crawl my way out of it haha.

Oh gosh, thanks for all your nice comments :') I'll be active on this thread with some more stuff after Friday when I finish off my last college projects <3

Finally finished college so loads more time for drawing :) (Despite felling a little rusty now haha)

Got this little lady drawn up this evening for a group RP I'm in <3 (Apologies for the file being so big, oof!)

Amelia.jpg

My heck, you sure do know what you're doing when it comes to this! I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work at all. It has a certain charm that I would personally love to see in some form similar to comics or animation. Keep up the good work!

P.S., if you're interested at all, I would be happy to do an art trade. c:

My heck, you sure do know what you're doing when it comes to this! I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work at all. It has a certain charm that I would personally love to see in some form similar to comics or animation. Keep up the good work!

P.S., if you're interested at all, I would be happy to do an art trade. c:
Thanks so much <3 I've worked with comics before but Animation is new (-ish) territory to me haha. Tried it but yeah. Not ready to share my attempts yet haha.

As for an Art trade? Yeah, I'd totally be interested :D

Realised I haven't updated here in a while and got this coloured today, just another OC :) ~

lei.jpg

I like it! the stance looks a little awkward with both the knees turned inward and the feet being normal though. c:

I like it! the stance looks a little awkward with both the knees turned inward and the feet being normal though. c:
Thanks!

Yeah. That's totally my fault lol. I originally had the feet turned in a little more but she looked a little too cutesy in comparison to how she acts so I changed it last minute. Thanks though! I always appreciate getting feedback c:

Thanks!

Yeah. That's totally my fault lol. I originally had the feet turned in a little more but she looked a little too cutesy in comparison to how she acts so I changed it last minute. Thanks though! I always appreciate getting feedback c:
Hmm.. If she isn't much of a cutesy character, and is more of a sassy one, you could tone down the space between the legs a little. Something similar to this could work; you already got the hand on the hip down :o
OEVE2HE-Dianna-2H-2.jpg

Hmm.. If she isn't much of a cutesy character, and is more of a sassy one, you could tone down the space between the legs a little. Something similar to this could work; you already got the hand on the hip down :o
OEVE2HE-Dianna-2H-2.jpg
The leg space was there more because she's not overly feminine? (Not sure if that's exactly the word I'm looking for) in her demeanor and such but something like your example could definitely work if I made it that little bit less girly c: Glad you can notice the sass from the arm though, so atleast I got that part right lol.

WIP sketch. Been making a few of these full portrait things to update some of my characters bios :)

charalu.jpg

Oh wow. I love your style! <3
Your drawings are amazing

I like it! Again, there's something off about the legs, but I can't quite pinpoint what that could be...
Could be just that she's leaning her weight a little more on her left leg, that she is on the right? She isn't actually standing straight but leaning to the left and slightly behind her. The slight back bend on her knee is intentional as that's how she walks/shifts her weight (Yes I do have a specific way my characters walk, lol). But yeah there probably also is something off about the legs I'm just not seeing yet haha maybe I'll notice when I go to colour :P

Thanks! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back