• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy • meet me in the graveyard •

deianeira

busy bee

• meet me in the graveyard •
SUPERNATURAL.
CRIME.
ROMANCE.
VAMPIRES.
HUMANS.

Hi, I'm deianeira deianeira ! If
you haven't seen me
around, it's nice to meet
you. This will be the first
roleplay I GM on this
site, and I'm excited
to meet some new
people =)

• context & lore •
↠ In Austin, Texas, there is a large, abandoned mansion.
This mansion is not exactly what it seems.
↠ For as long as the locals can remember, the house
has been empty. Sure, people have tried to go explore,
either with good intentions or bad, but they always
seem to end up walking in the other direction, unable to
remember what they were doing in the first place.
↠ Unbeknownst to them, the house is actually being
inhabited, but not by squatters, ghosts, or demons.
The truth of the matter is that the local vampire clan
has been living there since the beginning of the
eighteenth century.
• plot idea •
↠ Recently, people in the town of Austin have
been going missing. Most have turned up dead,
leading the mayor and police force to believe the
culprit is a serial killer and nothing more. However,
a few victims haven't shown up like the rest.
Many of the citizens are becoming more and
more anxious, and social media is starting to turn
into a cesspool of conspiracy theories.
↠ In the eyes of the vampires, a rogue fledgling
has begun killing off humans unnecessarily. The
coven of Austin has been unable to subdue this
character, but they know it is of the upmost
importance: if the fledgling is caught by the humans,
it could expose the hidden status the Austin
coven has spent years and years cultivating.
• general info •
↠ In this roleplay, you will either be able to play as one
of the vampires of the coven, or as a human that is
associating with them.
↠ As stated above, there is a plot to this roleplay,
but it is not the only focus: family, friendship,
crime, and romance will also be large factors!
↠ Characters can be of any age.
↠ This is a semi-literate RP; posts should be at least a
good-sized paragraph with decent grammar and
punctuation. If you have difficulty with this, don't
be afraid to speak up; I'm always willing to help!
↠ As long as you can manage to respond at least
a few times a week, I'm content. I'm a busy high
school student myself; I understand that it can be
difficult to post sometimes!
↠ The cap of people will be around 8-10 players.
All that I ask is that you let me know if you're
interested, in order for me to keep up with people!
• interested members •
calypso calypso
sophie. sophie.
deathworm deathworm
erzulie erzulie
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Ridge Ridge
Skryx Skryx
↠ placeholder

Last edited:
What's the vampire lore for this RP?
I haven't thought about it too much (wanted to see if people were interested first), but here's what I've got so far:

- Vampires are undead beings. They don't have beating hearts, nor do they breathe. They have to be 'reborn' as a vampire before they decompose (probably by being buried, though there are a few different options that I was considering). They are also immortal, but not invulnerable (they can be killed).
- They have superhuman strength, speed, and senses, can see in the dark, have varying degrees of mind control, and are almost immune to blunt force injuries, as long as they can get enough blood to sustain themselves.
- Speaking of blood, the frequency of which a vampire has to feed will vary. Older vamps (>three hundred years) will probably only have to feed once or twice a week, whereas fledglings (<three years) will have to feed up to twice daily). Animal blood works, but it is not as filling to vampires as human blood is. Human food is damaging to vampires; some can eat it, but it almost always has to be thrown up afterwards.
- As per usual, sunlight is very harmful. They can stand outside, but they must be covered head to toe. Even small rays of direct sunlight can cause severe burns. Therefore, vampires will tend to sleep during the day and do their business at night.

I may be interested! I know it says there's no limit to how many people join, but what's your ideal amount of players?

I may be interested! I know it says there's no limit to how many people join, but what's your ideal amount of players?
Probably a small-ish/medium group: 10-15 characters, maybe. I wouldn't want to exclude anyone that wants to join! I'd close the signups as soon as the roleplay started, though; I'm not too much of a fan of random characters joining half way through, unless you're short on players.

Probably a small-ish/medium group: 10-15 characters, maybe. I wouldn't want to exclude anyone that wants to join! I'd close the signups as soon as the roleplay started, though; I'm not too much of a fan of random characters joining half way through, unless you're short on players.
I would caution against having more than 6 players. Too many players leads to a jumbled mess that ends up collapsing.

I still may be interested, then. I tend to stick around RPs that are 8 people, but hopefully the posts won't get too jumbled with that many.

Is there an age limit for our vamps? I have a character who I didn’t really get to rp with, she’s around 2,000 years old. But I She definitely decrease her age if you’d prefer younger.

Is there an age limit for our vamps? I have a character who I didn’t really get to rp with, she’s around 2,000 years old. But I She definitely decrease her age if you’d prefer younger.
I'd prefer the oldest characters to be around 1000-1200, just because of where the coven is located. He or she will have had to have migrated there when the coven began, as the US isn't very old.

I'd say you can adjust the character and I'll go over it to see if he or she is alright :) The CS will probably be up soon, since some people seem to be interested.

This is still open for joining if you happen to be interested!

I'd prefer the oldest characters to be around 1000-1200, just because of where the coven is located. He or she will have had to have migrated there when the coven began, as the US isn't very old.

I'd say you can adjust the character and I'll go over it to see if he or she is alright :) The CS will probably be up soon, since some people seem to be interested.

This is still open for joining if you happen to be interested!
If you’d like I can send you the old cs so you can have a look and when you post your cs, I’ll adjust accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back