• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings • m y t h o l o g y • [greek] {updated 7/8}

Emmy

☽ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, hey, hello!

I've currently given up on coding. It seems like a lot of codes don't work now and I'm not sure I have the brains to figure a solution. So welcome to my incredibly bland thread!

I've been reading some greek mythology inspired books on Wattpad and it's really got me itching to write! Please note that I am not an expert on any kind of mythology but I more than willing to do my research and even learn from whomever my partner may be so I can at least have the knowledge required for our adventures! However, I am not sure I wish to follow the myths exactly, seeing as how I would love to customize backstories and such to better fit alongside our characters and plots. With that said, I'm a-okay with modern settings or more distant times.

And for those of you who prefer to have a writing sample, here you go! If you would like, send me your own when you shoot a message my way!
When they finally reached the dining room, she without hesitation chose a seat on his right side, leaving a chair in between them. She had no reason to sit any closer to him than she needed to.

She watched as the two elder women entered the room and her heart sank. At first glance, they very well could have been Maeve and Gertrude. She missed her maids. They were the closest thing to friends to her, always making her smile and laugh. There for her when Fynn was far too busy for her. So she uttered her first words spoken since she arrived. "Thank you both." And offered the tiniest of smiles to them.

Kore looked to him cautiously as he spoke, giving her the rules she was to live by during her stay. She was going to be locked away in a cold room to wilt just like the flowers back home would. Smiles would be a part of her past, laughter out of the question. She would essentially become as dead as the trees outside in the frozen climate. Would she, too, be cut down and used to fuel the fires of the feuds between the two kingdoms?

She ignored her food, placing the silver covering back over it. Eating simply wasn't appealing to her, her stomach still flipping around in her stomach like a dying fish. Instead, she opened her mouth to finally address the king.

"Why don't you?" She challenged after a few moments of silence, even her voice sounding out of place in this horrible place Aides called home. "End me, that is. Wouldn't that be far more suitable than..." She waved her delicate hand in the air, motioning to them both. "Whatever is happening here? You saw the way my betrothed gave me away, King Morozov." A cold smile pulled on her still painted lips, masking the pain in her chest. "I'm not needed there, nor here. Put my life to an end and rage whatever war you are planning. I do not wish to be a pawn for either side."

Keep in mind that this writing sample is not my full post, just a portion of it.​

what i'm looking for in my partner
FxM
• A detailed partner (Average of 3+ paragraphs a reply)
• Friendly OOC chatter (If you're not excited for our plot, how can I be?)
• A considerate partner
• A partner who is comfortable with darker themes and dialogue
• D R A M A, BABY

A partner familiar and comfortable with playing a male main role (I'm just coming back from a rather long break from writing and would rather not disappoint with my rusty male writing, but if you insist I can try)
A partner comfortable with creating multiple side characters
• A partner with a schedule that permits 1+ replies a day (I'm currently out of a job so I've got way too much free times on my hands, ya'll)

pairings i'm looking for

Hades x Persephone
• Hades x Original character
• Dionysus x Ariadne
• Dionysus x Original character
• Original character x Original character
[bold = most interested in]

I'm of course extremely open to other pairings, plots, or ideas! Even those without the idea or inspiration of Greek mythology! I struggle with adding plots due to the fact that I would much rather create a world with my partner than to create it all on my own and not leave much creative freedoms. That being said, I thrive on angst, romance, and dark themes.

If you are interested, please private message me with what you're looking for and just maybe we will create something we can both equally enjoy! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Persephone uploaded by Andiebaxx on We Heart It

· b u m p ·

most ardently | Hades, Underworld, Greek gods

· b u m p ·

26 images about greek gods | Dionysus on We Heart It | See more ...

· b u m p ·

mine mm mythology greek mythology ariadne Mythology Meme patrocluz •

· Updated my post a bit ·

Users who are viewing this thread

Back