• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings • Hello There! •

Nona

s o f t b e a n
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello There •
20200126_001456.jpg

Thank you for clicking on my topic! If you're reading through this then I'm guessing that just like me, you are looking for an RP partner and are ready to brainstorm some good plots or even just go with the flow. Either is good if it makes a good story. Let's start with the basics that are probably important.

First of all, nice to meet you! I'm Nona! I am 23 years old and work full time as an illustrator and graphic designer (So sometimes I might be busy with deadlines at certain times of the year). I'm Irish, so my timezone is GMT. Timezones shouldn't be too much of a problem though as I tend to give out a post every day or two. While I do work full time I should still be floating about here very often.

I can play any gender, I'm pretty flexible in that way so no worries. I love having multiple characters too if the plot needs it. No oneliners please, I really can't muster up the energy to reply to something that has no thought behind it and let's face it, there's little to no thought in a oneliner reply. Single paragraphs are fine though, if you want something fast paced ^^

I tend to mirror reply lengths out of habit, the more you write, the longer my reply to you is (this isn't on purpose, it just sort of happens naturally haha so don't worry if you can't do the same, as long as the reply has substance that I can work with I'll be super happy :D) As I said, my absolute minimum would be one paragraph, I don't have a maximum really if you're in the writing flow go for as long as you need to, but I don't expect a novel length reply from you so don't force it if you don't need to :).

If you chose to quit our RP for any reason, please just be honest and say rather than disappearing, I wont be offended, sometimes plots fall flat, maybe you loose muse, maybe our writing styles differ too much, Who knows?

I love OOC chatter, the best plots come from just having a good talk together and nothing gets me more hyped for a plot than getting to share my ideas and excitement with my partner!

Also for those who aren't big on romance, that's fine! I'm a big ol' sap for it but some of the best RP I've taken part in didn't involve any! So don't think I'm trying to force you to include it, I'm platonic relationship friendly haha.

Topics/Genre I'm interested in:
Modern
Slice of life
Drama
Romance
Sci-fi
Post apocalyptic stuff
Space travel stuff in general
Fantasy of any kind

I prefer original plots. Sorry :'D (That being said I've been in a couple of Harvest Moon/Stardew valley themed RPs over the years that I've enjoyed, they just had no canon characters)

Anyways~ If you are interested please PM me and together with our lovely noggins we can brainstorm some plots or if you have a plot already that you are really craving to do we can talk it over. I'll happily share and talk about plots in PMs! I just dont have plots in this master post as I don't want people to feel limited to just whatever plots I put up!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd totally be up for working out a plot together! I love all of those settings. (and I'm Scottish so we have the same timezone!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back