• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"For now, let's rest," said Ruby. "That memory took a lot out of me." "You're one to talk," shouted Ray. "Do you know how much mana it took for me to even project it into one person, let alone two!?" "Well, we know her motive, but I think we'll need a plan of action." Ruby looks around and notices that some of the wards are inactive, and a few were blown away. "Damn it, so much for our defenses. We'll have to go back to school anyway." "Understood, I have Reno's mana located, we'll teleport to him and tell him what happened."

Ray picks up Luna and carries her piggyback style while Ruby chants a teleportation spell, they instantly arrived at the school, and are greeted by Reno and...Incus? "Brother, what are you doing here?" "I should ask the same thing," shouted Reno. "I take it the cabin was compromised?" "No, I made sure to seal it in another dimension before Ruby finished chanting the spell." She looks over to Ray and glares at him, which made him flinch, having forgotten that it was Ruby's cabin to begin with and that he should have asked for her permission to do so. "Anyway, since you're here," Reno continued. "Ray, I need you and Luna to keep an eye on Alec and Raiven. Homura and Arcus are there too, as well as Xena and Myuki. They'll fill you in on the conflict at hand...knowing my father, he'll do something stupid like trading in Homura and Myuki for Raiven and Alec." "Okay Reno, I'll protect Raiven for Luna's sake...even though I hate Homura, arrogant, self-righteous, asshat." Reno chuckled a bit, having been through enough of his friend's antics over the years. "Ruby, Incus and I are going to find the blood sages, or at least their descendants." "Never heard of them, which is weird since I've practically learned about anything and everything. Even my mother knows little about them." "They're rare since some of them either don't practice it anymore or were killed off." Reno turns to meet Incus's gaze, determined to help Raiven out by any means. Ruby stood by him as well, in case Reno does something reckless, stupid, or anywhere in between. "I'll repeat my question, why are you here Incus?"

Ray, still carrying Luna, runs through the school, tracing Raiven's mana, when they arrived, he phases through the door. "Well well well, nice of you to stop by Ray," said Xena. Ray puts Luna down on the bed and shouts, "Why are you two here?" "Simple, to help keep Rai and Alec away from Vlad the scientist. Though it sounds less scary than 'Vlad the Impaler,' Long story short, Raiven and Alec are being summoned to destroy Korea...and they're weapons of mass destruction once a code phrase is said." "And that phrase would be...?" "Can't say, otherwise those two will kill us." "Good point."

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna Lotus
1584757_1473226935660_full.jpg

Luna just saw her sister as she saw her elecity come out a little bit as she sighed" hey xena" she say as she was trying to relax she just lay on the bed she was still a little scared of xena" are you going to kill my daddy xena i mean he's mean and he trying to take away my soul if he does take away my soul i'll be trapped in his hell" she say as she just looked at her sister" why did you take me as bait though i lost my ability to walk cause of those chains and the sword but i'm back together i just not going to be attending school for a while since i'm getting trained again to be strong like my big sister to protect my friends and family and to defend myself from bad guys like daddy" she say to xena" i forgive you i know you hurt me but i forgive you" she say to her" i just want to know why you hurt me i know i kicked you and spit in your face but i just want to know why you had to do it for the money or just to kill my daddy" she asked detirmned she just yawned sleepy as she rubbed her eyes she still haven't been sleeping well she just looked at xena she looked exasusted ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"For now, let's rest," said Ruby. "That memory took a lot out of me." "You're one to talk," shouted Ray. "Do you know how much mana it took for me to even project it into one person, let alone two!?" "Well, we know her motive, but I think we'll need a plan of action." Ruby looks around and notices that some of the wards are inactive, and a few were blown away. "Damn it, so much for our defenses. We'll have to go back to school anyway." "Understood, I have Reno's mana located, we'll teleport to him and tell him what happened."

Ray picks up Luna and carries her piggyback style while Ruby chants a teleportation spell, they instantly arrived at the school, and are greeted by Reno and...Incus? "Brother, what are you doing here?" "I should ask the same thing," shouted Reno. "I take it the cabin was compromised?" "No, I made sure to seal it in another dimension before Ruby finished chanting the spell." She looks over to Ray and glares at him, which made him flinch, having forgotten that it was Ruby's cabin to begin with and that he should have asked for her permission to do so. "Anyway, since you're here," Reno continued. "Ray, I need you and Luna to keep an eye on Alec and Raiven. Homura and Arcus are there too, as well as Xena and Myuki. They'll fill you in on the conflict at hand...knowing my father, he'll do something stupid like trading in Homura and Myuki for Raiven and Alec." "Okay Reno, I'll protect Raiven for Luna's sake...even though I hate Homura, arrogant, self-righteous, asshat." Reno chuckled a bit, having been through enough of his friend's antics over the years. "Ruby, Incus and I are going to find the blood sages, or at least their descendants." "Never heard of them, which is weird since I've practically learned about anything and everything. Even my mother knows little about them." "They're rare since some of them either don't practice it anymore or were killed off." Reno turns to meet Incus's gaze, determined to help Raiven out by any means. Ruby stood by him as well, in case Reno does something reckless, stupid, or anywhere in between. "I'll repeat my question, why are you here Incus?"

Ray, still carrying Luna, runs through the school, tracing Raiven's mana, when they arrived, he phases through the door. "Well well well, nice of you to stop by Ray," said Xena. Ray puts Luna down on the bed and shouts, "Why are you two here?" "Simple, to help keep Rai and Alec away from Vlad the scientist. Though it sounds less scary than 'Vlad the Impaler,' Long story short, Raiven and Alec are being summoned to destroy Korea...and they're weapons of mass destruction once a code phrase is said." "And that phrase would be...?" "Can't say, otherwise those two will kill us." "Good point."

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ruby comes through not long after and says" a brother loving asswipe and self serving ignorant cow like you don't help out the goodness of your heart and so let me be clear if you pull any more crap while were on this mission i won't think twice about stabbing your both with spirit blades, i'm only hear to help because luna is friends with raven".

Incus smiles and the artifact starts to blink and says" it's a shame really if your sister didn't have so many nasty ways more guys and girls would get on with her and such but her aura is rancid so i would sooner be single any day then have her as a women".

Meanwhile ruby and luna's dad prepares a clone and says to the others" Women like her are not to be trusted but it's been a while since i had a lot of fun and should she make it in the long run and she does try and off me i look forward to killing her my self"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN YOU BUTT MONKEY!?" shouted Xena. She starts to compose herself and answers Luna's question. "For both actually. I do want the money so I can build a base of my own, but at the same time I want to kill him for wanting to kill you in the first place." "He's powerful, so much so that even you can't beat him." "Sometimes it takes more than power to win a fight." "Funny, Incus said the same thing. Anyway, try not to do anything stupid while I'm away...and keep Raiven from wandering off, use a tranquilizer, stun her, anything, just make sure she doesn't leave this room. Oh, Ray, Alec, if anybody does anything to harm Luna and/or Raiven....ice them." "Thanks for giving me permission to kill if necessary."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Luna Lotus
Luna .png
Luna just looked at her sister as she just smiled" so you want to kill him yeah you should kill him he a horrible dad i just want to be free if he takes away my soul will you guys save me" she say as she just smiled as she just was laying on the bed as she was cofortable as she put her hoddie on as she liked it since her big sister gave it to her as she smiled" hey wait i'm not a butt monkey" she say pouting as she looked at her as she yawned" so you care about me i thought you hated me since your mom adopted me" she say to her ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN YOU BUTT MONKEY!?" shouted Xena. She starts to compose herself and answers Luna's question. "For both actually. I do want the money so I can build a base of my own, but at the same time I want to kill him for wanting to kill you in the first place." "He's powerful, so much so that even you can't beat him." "Sometimes it takes more than power to win a fight." "Funny, Incus said the same thing. Anyway, try not to do anything stupid while I'm away...and keep Raiven from wandering off, use a tranquilizer, stun her, anything, just make sure she doesn't leave this room. Oh, Ray, Alec, if anybody does anything to harm Luna and/or Raiven....ice them." "Thanks for giving me permission to kill if necessary."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Ruby smirks and says" ignorant will always be ignorant and luna think before you speak i'd sooner roll in a grave then trust her and what a stupid thing to say like i needed that from you and what i said is what i meant" as for how he works it's going to be interesting to see how you deal with a man like". ' As for your money and killing him you won't get either because i'll be the one to kill them both who knows i might have the urge to kill you in your weakened state the more fools and threats to me and luna the better'. " luna seriously back to blurting out again and it would be wise not to be forgiving just yet she hasn't earned it".

Luna Lotus
00a9177ae23300c91dbaec2e3a4a3cc8.jpg

Luna just made a face as she just hugged her frog she loved frogs as she looked at her sister" i'm sorry Ruby" she say looking down as she just looked tired she needs to be forgiven though big sister when can she be forgiven when she say sorry or something" she say as she just looked at ruby" when will daddy die i just want to be free from daddy he always after me" she say as she just looked at her sister as she was worried" can you be careful when you go and fight i don't want to lose my best friend and my sister" she say as she had tears in her eyes" how do we forgive her for hurting me not being able to walk not do anything for a damn week i was depreased i had no friends to talk to but i had my family i recently learned how to walk again " she say tears in her eyes" i miss momma" she say messing with her necklace Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I have one suggestion." Reno raises his hand and a death clock appears above Xena. "You have one week to prove your worth, when the clock hits zero, you're dead. Understand?" Xena, with a shocked expression on her face, turned to face her brother. "That's a bit extreme isn't it!?" "No, having a spike go up one way, out the other, and shoot out smaller spikes to impale your insides while avoiding anything vital is extreme," answered her brother in a monotonous voice. "You want a chance to redeem yourself, now's as good a time as any." Reno turns to face Incus with a look of satisfaction on his face. "Now then, ready to hunt down a Blood Sage?"

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna lotus
CV3W3olU8AEYKLv.jpg

Luna ajust looked at her sister as she smiled" prove to me that your redemmed to me i want to forgive but...." she say as she looked at her big sister" but i'm afraid you'll hurt me all over again" she say as she got up from the bed as she got her 3DS as she smiled and a new game she got" see you ruby" she say as she went back to the bed all she wanted to do was sleep but she couldn't sleep since she was still having nightmares she was afraid to fall back to sleep" ray you'll watch them right while i play my video game" she asked as she smiled ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Raiven sat up confused "I wanna go home, I miss the snow and the tundra, here isn't home" She leant against her brother "I'm going home" She stood up and walked away from the group. She didn't get far before Alec brought her to the floor in a rugby tackle.
"Someone PLEASE knock her out agaOUCH" He quickly withdrew his hands from the vicinity of Raiven's head "She bit me"
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raiven sat up confused "I wanna go home, I miss the snow and the tundra, here isn't home" She leant against her brother "I'm going home" She stood up and walked away from the group. She didn't get far before Alec brought her to the floor in a rugby tackle.
"Someone PLEASE knock her out agaOUCH" He quickly withdrew his hands from the vicinity of Raiven's head "She bit me"
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ruby clicks her knuckles then quickly knees down and in a blink of an eye she gives a blow enough to put her light out then pulls her hand back just as fast and says" That's enough crap for you having to deal with an ass hate and two self serving bitches it's already more than i want to deal with".

"Well, that's one way to make someone settle the hell down," said Reno, unfazed by how fast Ruby was moving to land such a blow. To make sure she doesn't escape from the room, he lays Raiven flat with her arms and legs out and binds her wrists and ankles with ice shackles. Reno then chants a spell that places a rune on her, similar to the one he had, to prevent her powers from manifesting. As a final touch to his attempt, he creates an ice dome similar to the one he used to isolate Homura. "There, that should do it." "How did you learn to do the Rune and that death clock on Xena?" "Tenebris taught me how to use death based spells, since he does represent death and disorder. It's a long story, so I'll spare you the details. As for the rune, my mom taught me when I was fifteen, said that it would one day help. She also taught me a bunch of others, but that's for another time." Ray shrugged off the concept and turned to face Luna, still playing on her system. He then glances back at Xena, who was still a bit scared that her own brother of all people knew such a spell. "Homura, keep an eye on both our sisters, if they want to redeem themselves, then they'll have to earn our trust first..." Reno pulls out a piece of paper and throws it to Ray, who catches it. When Ray opens it up, it reveals a spell that can remove the death clock from Xena. Xena notices it and takes the paper away from Ray, only to find that nothing's written on there. "I made it so only Ray can see it." "And if you destroy it, then I can't cast it, and if I can't case it, you die." "Fine...I'll earn your trust then." she groaned as she gave the paper back to Ray. "Oh...you can add or subtract time from the death clock, depending on how well she's doing on regaining your trust." "Got it." Reno returns to Incus's side and says, "Whenever you're ready."
\

GreyGremory GreyGremory
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alec sighed as he sat down "Thank you for incapacitating her" He spoke quietly to Ruby "SHe can be such a handful"

Last edited:
Luna lotus
misaka-mikoto.png

Luna just looked up from her game as she smiled as she looked at xena and her boyfriend she just sighed her lighting abilities weren't that strong after the attack she just sighed as she felt annoyed that she couldn't help ruby or any friends she felt sad that she couldn't help anyone she lay in the bed trying to use her electric power but nothing coming out her hand" nothing" she say sad ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Hazel
ASilentVoiceWeb3.jpg

Hazel just looked at the fish she was feeding as she was giving bread to them she wasn't at the school at the moment she just felt lonley she didn't know where was her roommate anymore she just sighed she just was looking around she didn't know where was her girlfriend she just close her eyes as she start to relax she picked up the bread and feed the bread to the fish she didn't know where to go she had her implant off as she sighed she had it in her bag she was the only one that could take it off since her big brother put something that others can't take it off Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Last edited:
Luka, in all her angelic grace and beautiful co-ordination, came tumbling down the hill somewhat like a tumbleweed. She plummeted headfirst into the lake near to where Hazel was feeding the fish. Luckily she ended up in a shallow part so she didn't drown. Fishing herself out, she sighed and gave Hazel a surprise hug.
Texangamer Texangamer

Hanako knocked on the door to Raphael's room, bag of Japanese treats in her other hand "Raphael-san, are you here. I haven't seen you in a while and I wanted to know if you were ok. I brought food"
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

I heard someone knock on my door. Naturally, I was up to my studies again. Being the one who observes is a bit boring, but I wasn't exactly expecting any visitors. So I got up and meandered towards the door. I opened said door to see Hanako with a bag of treats she was holding. "...I'm alive, thankfully," I joked. I would be the gentleman I am, and bowed as I showed her the way in to one of the couches in my room.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"That's great. the others are cool but not as intellectual as you or me" She returned his bow with one of her own before taking a seat on the sofa "I got some sushi, fresh from Japan. Would you like some?" she took out a tray from within the bag before setting it on the table, chopsticks in hand "itadakimasu" she whispered, offering Raphael chopsticks
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

"Sure. Why not?" I would take the chopsticks she had offered. I try my best to eat the sushi, but I am not good at adapting to new untensils. It takes a few tries, but I eventually get how to use them. "Even though I appear informed about everything that is going on, I want to know, what's going on for you?" I'd ask. To be honest, I act as if I know everything, but the reverse is true, I haven't been paying attention to anything that happened as of late.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Hazel Valire
Anime-Girl-GIF-Image-Download-21.gif

Hazel just was surprised as she got hugged by her girlfriend she was wearing her camara around her neck as she half smiled' hey there luka how are you' she thought as she finished feeding the fish this place is where she comes and calms down' i missed you where have you been i been lonely' she signed to her girlfriend' i don't know where is raiven or ruby i'm pretty much lonely in my dormroom can i stay with you so i don't have to be lonely i miss my mommy i'm always so alone' she signed Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"It has been ok. I had to head to Japan for a while. I am also highly confused over my feelings for the Elite student Reno Artorias" She spoke slowly and deliberately, choosing her words with care "I feel attraction towards him but I do not want to act on such an illogical emotion" She picked up some salmon and stuffed them into her mouth."

Taking a pause she thought deeply "He also does not share my intelligence"
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Hazel giggled, pond weed in her hair "I been in Lundum. I have hearing operation now" she signed, grinning from ear to ear "You friend Raiven pay now we stay together"
Texangamer Texangamer

Hazel Valire
tumblr_mp61sziI951qbvovho1_500.gif

Hazel just looked at her friend as she was surprised as she was happy' really you getting it thats awesome i'll come with you for your operation okay' she signed as she just took off the weed in her hair as she giggled" when is your operation is it now' she signed as she was happy as she just looked at her girlfriend as she was excited about it' i want to come um does your mother know about it' she signed as she just looked at her as she was so happy Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Emotions are never illogical, I'm afraid." I'd say in response to what she says. I mean, it may not seem rational but... love is only natural for me. It may be my nationality, but hey. If you wanted advice on that, I guess I would the the doctor in the house. "...If you like him, fine by me. But don't let your emotions restrain you. If you love him, you shouldn't feel scared to show it." I would begin to grow weary of the sushi she has. While I can tolerate most foods, I'm not good with fish. It just tastes... different. Plus, fish ruins one's breath. "If you feel that you like him, then explain. Explain why you like it. Don't worry, I can keep a secret."

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Don't worry Luna, your powers will return." Ray was confident that she will regain her powers, as the effect should have worn off by now. He stood up and walked out of the room. "I'm going to keep watch for whatever decides to show up," he tells everyone. "If you need me to subdue someone, I'll be right outside waiting."

Meanwhile, Reno looked around and saw that he was in a forest. The process worked, though with a bit of a warm up time. "Okay, we're inside a forest, somehow," he said. "I take it a blood sage should be is around here, or at least a clue of where to start looking?"

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Hanako sighed, wiping her mouth gently on a napkin "I was always taught at the Academy to be logical above everything else, to consider emotions a secondary concern" She rested her head on her hand "He is kind and caring, much more so than many others"
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

"That's it?" I said. I was a bit disappointed. I'm afraid I could not see him as a kind or caring person. But kinder and more caring than others... I can possibly get behind. I was expecting something more... reasonable. As such plain and dull reasonsn to love someone is very... well... bland. To say the least. "I see. Well, I can see why you would like him." I would sigh, as I would continue to say... "Then the Academy isn't much of a caring institution I suppose..." then an idea snapped into my head. "Out of curiocity, does he know you're interested in him?" I'd say. I try my best to conceal a big smirk by covering my mouth with my hand.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back