• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"Easy on the hair Ayane!" Kitsune yelled almost dropping her. "I'm glad your light and I'm strong!" Laughing as he headed to the roof. "Skip day it is, but I guess....I'm not really sure sis, you could be a late bloomer, beautiful flowers always take time to bloom you know, well that's what dad says anyways" laughing as he sets her down gently then stretches looking up at the sky.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
snapshot20100111025504.jpg

She just looked at her brother as she just smiled" hey i got an idea lets go to the beach" she say as she looked at her brother" plus it help me you know i'm still healing from what happen" she say as she looked at the sky as she had a flower in her hair" i won't gain my ability since mom is human" she say" i'm like momma" she say as she was frustrated as she lay in the ground as she just closed her eyes feeling relaxed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Sis I can't go in the water and every time we go I have to shock at least four people and get into two fights...." Kitsune laid down next to her relaxing. "Besides why do you need a boyfriend when you have me Ayane" Kitsune said as he looked over at her smiling, taking her hand.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
latest

She just looked at him" um..... i know big brother but can't i have a boyfriend i mean i miss him it's my fault that he died i just want one more chance" she say as she just lay on him feeling relaxed" how about we go to the mall" she say as she smiled" i need more clothes i just don't feel like going to class today" she say giving him dull eyes as she just looked up the sky" so pretty" she say" do you think daddy be mad if we skipped" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"He will be but you know he won't punish his little girl" smiling as he rolled over. "He's dead, and besides we can't remember what really happened then ya know" briefly kissing her before he stood up. "And besides, dad said we aren't related by blood so it wouldn't be too creepy!" Stretching his back out "need me to hold all the bags again?" Kitsune asked as he winked at her.

Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
145a0594320ce076ed98634c535c88bf.jpg

She just looked at her big brother as she gave him a confused look" we not related was i adopted or something i don't understand" she say as she looked at her big brother as she wanted to know" please tell me big brother i want to know" she say as she had tears in her eyes as she just sighed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"No I was adopted, neither of our parents have silver hair or powers, well dad uses fire but..." Kitsune touched her cheek gently as he gazed down at Ayane "Ayana I've always had feelings for you....." blushing as he smiled at her "I can just be myself around you, you don't think I'm weird or crazy, you just see Kitsune"
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
3471668331_bab07acc9d.jpg

She just looked at her brother as she just looked around" yeah i just see you as you i like my big brother i don't see you any diffrently i like you too" she mumbles the last part as she just held onto her book as she felt relaxes as she just yawnes" i miss daddy" she say as she just looked at him" i miss our parents" she say as just lay on his lap she sometimes get grounded when she fail in a class but other than that she was fine" can we go and get some cake i want some cake big brother or to the bookstore" she say it take hours to get her out of a bookstore she just giggled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune brushed the hair from her face as he rubbed her back "you look like you would rather sleep right now, but I suppose we can go do both..." leaning over he kissed her forehead and gave her a little shock. "Let's get going , I know how hard it is to get you out of there, you are worse when it comes to books than I am sleeping" he says with a chuckle "but I do miss them as well, especially our camping trips, dad was always burning the food and momma would yell at him for using too much of his ability"
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
108281.jpg

She just looked st her brother as she just smiled as she giggled at the shock" ow big brother that hurt we can do a trip a camping trip I miss them the trips" she say as she just was watching her brother" yaaaaay book store" she say as she just looked at him as she leans on him" let's get some sweets" she say knowing she would be hyper if she get sweets she loves book stores they were always fun to go to for her she had a hard time leaving she just climb on her big brother shoulders as she smiled as she loved riding on her brother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption [/QUOTE]

Ruby shifts her hands and a multi layered anti mana ward quickly starts to form meanwhile ray puts moves in front of them his hands glowing black and says" you've never been the brightest arc san but now your just being stupid because your letting your emotions get the better of you, we all suffer in some shape or form it's just a question of how one deals with it now please stop this nonsense and calm down i don't want to be forced to hurt you".

"Especially since Raiven's be manipulated by Vlad," Darius said as he enters the room. "Dad, what are you doing here?" "It's not your concern, and you're lucky you're my daughter, otherwise I'd kill you for what you did to Ruby and Luna." Xena flinched at the sound of his voice. He was very angry at her now, but how he got the news was not that surprising. "Since he's trying to get both twins, we'll need to separate them in case they decide to break each other out," he explains. "I'll take Alec with me and hide him in Magnus's lab, I've read through Arlane's notes, and it did tell me of a few ways to keep those two from activating. But I think it's best for Alec to tell you himself."

Reno contemplates the situation while they're inside the hut. "So, this Vinistos guy, how did you know him? I mean, yeah he's powerful, and a WAY bigger asshat than my father, but if I'm going to fight him as well...eventually, I'm gonna need some info about him, aside from family and all. Like, what are his abilities, his strongest attributes...what's your history with him?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
GreyGremory GreyGremory

"Especially since Raiven's be manipulated by Vlad," Darius said as he enters the room. "Dad, what are you doing here?" "It's not your concern, and you're lucky you're my daughter, otherwise I'd kill you for what you did to Ruby and Luna." Xena flinched at the sound of his voice. He was very angry at her now, but how he got the news was not that surprising. "Since he's trying to get both twins, we'll need to separate them in case they decide to break each other out," he explains. "I'll take Alec with me and hide him in Magnus's lab, I've read through Arlane's notes, and it did tell me of a few ways to keep those two from activating. But I think it's best for Alec to tell you himself."

Reno contemplates the situation while they're inside the hut. "So, this Vinistos guy, how did you know him? I mean, yeah he's powerful, and a WAY bigger asshat than my father, but if I'm going to fight him as well...eventually, I'm gonna need some info about him, aside from family and all. Like, what are his abilities, his strongest attributes...what's your history with him?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Incus pauses for a minute then twitches a little as he remembers and then says" he's a cross between a earth and dark type which means poison and such attacks will be halved damage wise, he can also summon earth elementals and ginra demons which are nasty because they use poison and dark ability and you could go blind if goes in your eyes". " He can also make and use the ability eater which can be used to sap a foe mana and ki and the list goes on i can't remember all the details of his powers". " As for my history with him let's just say i was ambushed and became slave to a dark cult for a fair bit and i almost died several times during that time so yes i hate the man". " What i advise is your draw his attention so he can't put up the barrier or use his bigger spells to often, because at your level he'll use your bones as a tooth pick".

Alec spat at Darius "No" At which point he began to move towards his sister with great speed. As soon as he reached her, he grabbed hold of her spare hand and shoved her behind him "You'll just kill her because she's dangerous. I see it in your eyes"
Raiven began to cry, holding onto Arcus "THey're gonna hurt him and take my twin away from me"
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Arcus continues to hold onto Raiven. He starts to build up his energy in case there is a fight. Arcus's face took on a stern, and determined look. His body glowed, and his armor adorned his body, and his crown appeared on top of his head. "I'm not letting anything happen to Raiven."

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Arcus continues to hold onto Raiven. He starts to build up his energy in case there is a fight. Arcus's face took on a stern, and determined look. His body glowed, and his armor adorned his body, and his crown appeared on top of his head. "I'm not letting anything happen to Raiven."

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Ray's starting to get annoyed with them both and shadow claws that can slice into armour form an aura and eyes that says i don't give a toss continue this crap and i 'll hurt you good".

Ruby sighs and says" i'm dangerous as well and many have tried to kill me over the years big bitch chan probably would given another chance, but that aside right now your easy to manipulate and they can play you like a cheap fiddle, and let's be realistic here if any of us in the room wanted to kill either of you you'd be dead by now so pull your big boy pants up and start thinking because if you don't you'll have one pissed ray and when he's like this it's going to take all of your energy of the three of you to beat him".

Raiven starts to cry louder when she sees Ray's eyes "I want my daddy" She sobbed as she held onto Arcus "I don't feel safe in my head anymore. Alec turned to his sister and looked her up and down
"I have not seen her this scared in a long time" He remarked as he turned to face Ray "Let her go with her boyfriend, you can keep me here"
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Fine, but as a precaution Ruby and Xena will go with Raiven." "What!?" shouted Xena. "Why do I have to go with Ruby?" "Because, if you're going to regain my trust, you'll have to prove to me that you're trustworthy of my best huntress...and she's a very tough nut to crack in that department." Xena let out a groan of defeat and went outside the room. "Even Reno's better than that," he sighed. "Speaking of which, where is he"

"So in other words, I'm gonna be distracting him from increasing his defenses while you try and take him out," said Reno in a monotonous voice. "Fine by me, this is your plan though, so no complaining."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Fine, but as a precaution Ruby and Xena will go with Raiven." "What!?" shouted Xena. "Why do I have to go with Ruby?" "Because, if you're going to regain my trust, you'll have to prove to me that you're trustworthy of my best huntress...and she's a very tough nut to crack in that department." Xena let out a groan of defeat and went outside the room. "Even Reno's better than that," he sighed. "Speaking of which, where is he"

"So in other words, I'm gonna be distracting him from increasing his defenses while you try and take him out," said Reno in a monotonous voice. "Fine by me, this is your plan though, so no complaining."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Ray coldly smirks and says" your lucky captain meat head you get to keep your body in one piece, and for the record xena ruby is the way she is because she's had to endure more than most her age she's just not one to get all fired up as rule because it's pointless and she knows she can't fix everything".

Ruby chuckles and says" Oh he's looking for the blood sage if all works out incus will be able to work on a permanent solution to ones messed up dna and more with out nearly as many complications, well let's get going shall we, i have other matters to attend to after this side job is done".

Incus grins and says" but before that we have to get the kids and since i look like a big brother it's not uncommon for me to wait for the sister since she's at an all girls school, where your going let's just say there will be plenty of money for you to take off the bone heads and once your done, use the crystal to contact me then we can go from there".

Ayane
108281.jpg

She just looked st her brother as she just smiled as she giggled at the shock" ow big brother that hurt we can do a trip a camping trip I miss them the trips" she say as she just was watching her brother" yaaaaay book store" she say as she just looked at him as she leans on him" let's get some sweets" she say knowing she would be hyper if she get sweets she loves book stores they were always fun to go to for her she had a hard time leaving she just climb on her big brother shoulders as she smiled as she loved riding on her brother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"Okay just don't pull my hair, if you do I'm not buying you any sweets" Kitsune carried her to the book store. Standing her up he grinned "so which one sweet do you want because I know how you get when you eat a lot of sweets you get hyper and when you get tired I have to carry you home..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Luna
dd5ab05a1fc2f0a5915581cea0a22aec_480.jpg

She just woke up as rubbed her head as she looked around" big.... sister...... my...... head" She say as she just smiled looking at her sister she rembered being in the nurse office now she was back with the others and ray was back as she smiled looking around she felt better as she stood up as she looked at her sister" ray thanks for helping me out" she say as she just sit on her bed as she just looked at him and her sister" i want to train i need to get strong" she say as she almost fell off her bed she got scared as she xena as she start to calm down she saw her foster dad there she didn't know what was going" whats going on" she asked them ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ayane
tumblr_oho8veWfVY1u55q7oo1_500.gif

She just looked at her brother as she just smiled" yay" she say as" chocolate cake Big brother" she say as she just smiled she couldn't wait to buy some books" yay i gonna get cake and many books" she say to her big brother" yes i crash sometimes" she say as she just looked at him" please can we buy some books i want more" she say as she just looked at her big brother as she was hugging her big brother as she watched him pay for her chocolate cake she gets super hyper when she gets chocolate Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Kitsune turns around handing her the chocolate cake. "Yes you can have chocolate cake but you can only have one book, I don't have a lot of money left and I still have to buy our lunches" he told Ayana as he sat down pulling her into his lap. "So what kind of book are you looking for this time? The last time you got an odd one"
Texangamer Texangamer

"Blood sage, they still exist," asked Darius. "That's impossible, they were destroyed a long time ago...unless there are still some descendants walking about. If so, than there may be hope for us yet." Xena, however, was more focused on Luna suddenly showing up out of the blue with a question. "Well, Dad decided to show up and give us the song and dance about Vlad and his goons," she answered. "Oh, and that we're going to separate these two and isolate them before things start getting worse. Since one twin tried to break the other out, I say it's a far better idea than sitting here waiting for Reno and Incus to come back only to find us either turned to ashes or have our bodies frozen and shattered into ice cubes."

Reno thought about it for a second and smiled at Incus' proposal. "Sounds like Vinistos has a hefty bounty on his head," he said. "Alright, I'll take out his cronies, gives me a good work out for when the plan comes together. Anything I need to know about his goons before I send them into my frozen hell?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

"Blood sage, they still exist," asked Darius. "That's impossible, they were destroyed a long time ago...unless there are still some descendants walking about. If so, than there may be hope for us yet." Xena, however, was more focused on Luna suddenly showing up out of the blue with a question. "Well, Dad decided to show up and give us the song and dance about Vlad and his goons," she answered. "Oh, and that we're going to separate these two and isolate them before things start getting worse. Since one twin tried to break the other out, I say it's a far better idea than sitting here waiting for Reno and Incus to come back only to find us either turned to ashes or have our bodies frozen and shattered into ice cubes."

Reno thought about it for a second and smiled at Incus' proposal. "Sounds like Vinistos has a hefty bounty on his head," he said. "Alright, I'll take out his cronies, gives me a good work out for when the plan comes together. Anything I need to know about his goons before I send them into my frozen hell?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Incus paused for a minute then took out a device and turns a few times and then it floats in the air and he says" This is some what older info but it should help you somewhat, i just hope the head bodyguard and the left hand women aren't there dealing with those two was a pain in my ass and got a couple of nasty scars from them during my battle".

Ruby sighs and then says" it's true there not many of the originals but incus has a way of finding stuff most people can't, but that aside, as another safety precaution i'm going to have to insist that he is marked with the special geten spirit cuffs, had he done anything more stupid i would be forced to seal his powers in my own special way". A dark grin comes on ruby's face as he says this and then waits for them to respond.

Ray sighs laughs and says" A word of advice alec she may not look it but was said is true she's a pro hunter so running way would be pointless she'd find you, and she's a lot stronger than she looks so i'd advise you not anger her".

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back