• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

I hold Raiven even tighter. I start to let electricity flow into her from my body. The lightning is now blue, and gold. It swirls in color as my emotions switch really quickly. I let a few tears fall as I hold Raiven. "How long has she been like this. I want to know because, I feel like I may be a part of this too." Arcus whispered out.

Luna lotus
55da5bc18f8abdce9fcd737e9c18cd88.jpg

Luna just lay on the bed as she just sighed" okay" she say as she just closed her eyes as she was scared as she just waitied for her boyfriend to do this " good luck" she say as she smiled holding onto lily hand as she was afraid if she die in the process as she want to forgive for the past she couldn't go to her sister for it she just let ray to do it since she he was her boyfriend she just hold onto it her foster mom she just start to calm down she wasn't trying to hurt her boyfriend she wanted the past to be behind her ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Sister, didn't think blood sages have kin," said Reno. "Anyway, no idea where Vinistos is, but I feel like we'll find him soon enough, but first, we need to remove the poison. So, where's your sister."

Ray leaned over and gives Luna a quick kiss, "It's in case I don't come back." "Don't worry," said Lily. "I've done this before, so there's nothing to worry about." Ray stands in front of Lily as she chants a spell to transfer his mind into Luna's. When the process was complete, she gently laid him down onto the nearby medical beds. "Good luck Ray," she whispers. "You'll find the right path. I'm sure of it."

Inside Luna's mind, Ray continues to search for the source. Since Luna doesn't put the past behind her, he figured the best place to look would be her memories. It took him two and a half minutes to get to his destination, not bad for his first time fiddling in someone's subconscious. He starts looking for her memories of her mother's death, her step mother's abuse, and Xena. Easier said than done, since memories as about as plentiful as sea water.

"Fortunately, no," Xena responds. "Since the process took place in a russian facility, you was not a part of something that made her and her brother into who they are now."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Okay, I just wish I could have been their for her. I just feel like I could have stopped it if I was here." Arcus said as he kept letting his lightning arc into Raiven for comfort. He stated to lightly sing the lullaby for her that he would sing when she was scare or tired.

"Sister, didn't think blood sages have kin," said Reno. "Anyway, no idea where Vinistos is, but I feel like we'll find him soon enough, but first, we need to remove the poison. So, where's your sister."

Ray leaned over and gives Luna a quick kiss, "It's in case I don't come back." "Don't worry," said Lily. "I've done this before, so there's nothing to worry about." Ray stands in front of Lily as she chants a spell to transfer his mind into Luna's. When the process was complete, she gently laid him down onto the nearby medical beds. "Good luck Ray," she whispers. "You'll find the right path. I'm sure of it."

Inside Luna's mind, Ray continues to search for the source. Since Luna doesn't put the past behind her, he figured the best place to look would be her memories. It took him two and a half minutes to get to his destination, not bad for his first time fiddling in someone's subconscious. He starts looking for her memories of her mother's death, her step mother's abuse, and Xena. Easier said than done, since memories as about as plentiful as sea water.

"Fortunately, no," Xena responds. "Since the process took place in a russian facility, you was not a part of something that made her and her brother into who they are now."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Incus gently chuckles and says" It's not common but yes they do and i know where he is and i can give you where his newest base is, but getting to him is going to be a pain in the ass raw power alone isn't going to cut it you'll be dead before you can say the alphabet, i'm going to have to come up with a plan for that".

The women points to a tree to the east side of the forest and starts to float there humming gently as she does and incus follows and then gently laughs and says" To think i'm even known out here i guess the past never does leave you".

Luna lotus
RailgunS_11_5.jpg

Luna just felt a bit of pain as she just hold onto tight as she just showed her boyfriend her memories as she didn't like that the fact she was hurt from xena she didn't know how she can forgive her she just moaned as she yawned her happy memories was having ray as her boyfriend she just smiled a little as she just couldn't forgive herself for her mother death she felt like it was her fault" no mommy don't leave me" she say her kid self while ray was in her memories seeing her kid self​

Reno looked at Incus with a curious expression. He just mentioned that he's powerful, yet he somehow has a plan to capture and/or kill the bastard? It was ridiculous even for him. "Okay, I don't even know how we're going to stop this guy," he says. "But, you've fought him before, and have magic claws shooting out your ass, so I guess I'll bite. What's the plan bud?"

Ray was dumbstruck by what he is seeing. No way in hell was he able to physically go inside someone's memories and watch it play out. Luckily, memories are like recorded videos, you can only watch, and nothing you do can change what goes on in those films. After watching the memory, things suddenly start making sense. All this time, Luna felt guilty of her mother's death, and that guilt manifested itself into fear, fear of failure, fear of fighting back, as if she was constantly reminded of how powerless she was. Ray left that memory alone and started searching for the memory of her time spent with her abusive step-mother.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
images

Luna started to cry when she got to her stepmother memory she hated her she hated the abuse she wanted to forget the memory" nooo don't hurt me stepmother please I be good" she say in her memory showing her boyfriend in the nurse office she was sweating badly as she was scared squeezing lily hand now bitting on a pillow to stop the screaming she was told she was weak she was fear of failure and afraid of fighting back towards her stepmother she didn't like the abuse she got she was locked in the closet for days without food or water the she remembered her sister taking care of her helping with her scars in her heart she was still healing from the abuse she was given her stepmother killed one of her friends she started to scream in the bed as she was scared" no no no not that please" she cries ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
Reno looked at Incus with a curious expression. He just mentioned that he's powerful, yet he somehow has a plan to capture and/or kill the bastard? It was ridiculous even for him. "Okay, I don't even know how we're going to stop this guy," he says. "But, you've fought him before, and have magic claws shooting out your ass, so I guess I'll bite. What's the plan bud?"

Ray was dumbstruck by what he is seeing. No way in hell was he able to physically go inside someone's memories and watch it play out. Luckily, memories are like recorded videos, you can only watch, and nothing you do can change what goes on in those films. After watching the memory, things suddenly start making sense. All this time, Luna felt guilty of her mother's death, and that guilt manifested itself into fear, fear of failure, fear of fighting back, as if she was constantly reminded of how powerless she was. Ray left that memory alone and started searching for the memory of her time spent with her abusive step-mother.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

The women gently laughs and as she's opening the sealed door and says" He has flirted with death more times than you've had hot dinners, also that man has a family but they don't know the truth about what he does for a living, i know it's low but the ideal way to lure him out is to kidnap them and inflict a certain level of pain while recording on a mana ball". " Incus knows about them but finding them is going be the tricky part so at some point when you get back your going to have to work out a plain".

Ray has seen enough of the memory to know that Luna is too afraid to stand up to her step mother. Conveniently enough, it was right next to her other memory involving her mother's death, so he pulls out a jar and siphons them into it. He closes the container and places a seal on it so that it wouldn't escape. In the process though, he made a new memory in their place, both telling his story of how he became the person he was now. The memory of his clan being decimated, and his time traveling the world, gaining knowledge and strength, before meeting Ruby. It was his way of communicating with her, telling her that he understands the pain of losing someone, but it made him stronger in the process as well. After some time, he left those memories he created and pressed on to find the final memory, Xena.

"So in other words, he's an evil son of a bitch, but he's also a family man," asked Reno. "Meaning to only way to flush him out is to kidnap his family and lead him somewhere secluded? Wow, that's underhanded...but it's our only shot, so let's do this." Reno thought about it for a second before speaking up again. "Also, since the family doesn't know of his deeds, we should probably find some way to get him to confess his crimes without him realizing it," he continues. "Question is, how are we going to do that without him catching on?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
6f415bf46bb3544f63a8f5c56b1ab1a2.jpg

Luna just showed him the memory of xena what she went through she just calm down a little she just started to forgive her but not as much her worst fear was her stepmother she just calm down as she slept showing him how she hurt her how her powers was gone for a month she just started getting her powers back she just was scared' why do i always feel weak not fighting back i have to but....' she thought as she was just afraid of fighting back since her mother died she just sighed ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
(Oh, almost forgot. Since I'll be start classes again, I might not be as active. I'll try to be on as frequent as possible to respond, but I thought I'd let you all know.)

Is there a chance that I can still get in on this?
Go to the character pages and create your character. Mr Swiftshots can then approve it.

Raiven held onto Arcus as Alec surged against his bonds "Let us go or I shall have the government of Russia involved. You are holding two of it's citizens captive against their will."

Raiven looked at her brother and spoke softly in Russian "Come to your senses brother, Only one understands our mission here"

Ayane
87768-a-certain-scientific-railgun-ruiko-saten.jpg

She just sighed as she went to find her big brother as she found him in his room of course as she bed over him" big brother wakey wake" she say as she put a fake lizard on him" WAKE UP" she yelled as she was giggling trying to see his reaction she loved pulling branks on him she had a bucket of water of him all he had to do is trip she just smiled as she looked at him as she far away from him since he had the powers she was the human one Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Sitting up he screamed when he saw the lizard, moving back the water fell on him causing him to short out and shock himself. A large flash of light filled the room as he fell off the bed. Growling he looked over seeing her. Sparks jumping off him as he climbed to his feet pinning her in a corner "a prank...again?" He asked as he touched the tip of her nose giving her a little shock.

Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
Saten-Ruiko.jpg

She just looked at her brother as she smiled" ow you had to admit that was funny" she say as she looked at him" you know i love pulling pranks on you" she say as she just stretched" chop chop you have class same as me" she say as she smiled as she was having a flash back what happened as she felt her panic attacks coming as she let go of her brother as she just dig in her bag as she got some water and took the pills as she start to calm down Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune got dressed "I know you do which is why I only gave you a little shock" laughing until he noticed her going into her bag. Pausing he walked over to his sister. Placing his arms around her pulling her close. Rubbing her back gently "did it happen again? You know if you need to at night you can sleep with me" Kitsune reminds her again while trying to help her stay calm.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
images

She just looked at her big brother as she just sighed" i'm sorry i'm okay it just a panic attack it did happen again i'll be fine" she say as she put the pills back in her bag" i miss my ex boyfriend" she say as she looked down" at least we still have mom and daddy" she say as she just calmed down" alright lets go i probably need more of my medicine to refill it but for now i'm good" she say to her brother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune kissed the top of her head and ruffled her hair. "That's the spirit! Let's get going before I get sleepy again, but I'm glad they didn't send someone else because I would have shocked them much worse" smiling as he picked her up and threw Ayana over his shoulder then grabbed both of their bags. "So which class is first today sis?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
FVZeNeO.jpg

She just held onto her brother hair as she just smiled" i don't know can't we just skip" she asked as she just sit down on her brother shoulder as she giggled she was light for her age as she smiled" why don't i have powers like you big brother your powers are cool" she say as she was humming a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back