• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"That's it?" I said. I was a bit disappointed. I'm afraid I could not see him as a kind or caring person. But kinder and more caring than others... I can possibly get behind. I was expecting something more... reasonable. As such plain and dull reasonsn to love someone is very... well... bland. To say the least. "I see. Well, I can see why you would like him." I would sigh, as I would continue to say... "Then the Academy isn't much of a caring institution I suppose..." then an idea snapped into my head. "Out of curiocity, does he know you're interested in him?" I'd say. I try my best to conceal a big smirk by covering my mouth with my hand.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"I think he does. What if he doesn't love me?" Hanako began to panic, before catching herself as panic was illogical "Would you care to help me in an experiment, see if he really does like me? I'll need you to decode his actions" She picked up a piece of beef and placed it in her mouth

...At such an oppertunity, I would never hesistate to agree. But something inside me worries, what will she have me do? I use people as pawns all the times, but my biggest fear at times, is the fear of being used. "Sure, I'll help you out," I'd say cooly. I'd then, with a wave of my hand, project a holographic image of the school map. "So, how do you plan to see if he does?"

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Luna Lotus
Misaka.Mikoto.240.1580427.jpg

Luna just looked at her sister as she just sighed she didn't want her boyfriend to leave but he did" hey big sister do you want to do something fun" she say as shjust smiled as she was watching her older sister as she frown she felt her electricty fowing through her as she saw her electricty coming out' so what do i talk about i don't know i still have nightmares about her but i'm not saying that she really hurt me but i forgive her but my sister don't' she thought as she smiled looking at her sister as she took off her uniform shirt as she looked at her white shirt as she just smiled looking at her DS" do you want to play" she asked " i forgive you but my sister don't i'm easy to forgive" she say" big sister is out now ray is outside of the door i'm bored" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"I don't really play video games Luna," said Xena. "Besides, I'm more worried about Raiven unleashing hell and not being able to stop it. Mihkail wanted me to tell her the code phrase, but seeing how dangerous it was, I pretty much fried him from the inside out. Speaking of which, did she even destroy that sex happy slacker's soul yet!?"

Texangamer Texangamer
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Don't worry Luna, your powers will return." Ray was confident that she will regain her powers, as the effect should have worn off by now. He stood up and walked out of the room. "I'm going to keep watch for whatever decides to show up," he tells everyone. "If you need me to subdue someone, I'll be right outside waiting."

Meanwhile, Reno looked around and saw that he was in a forest. The process worked, though with a bit of a warm up time. "Okay, we're inside a forest, somehow," he said. "I take it a blood sage should be is around here, or at least a clue of where to start looking?"

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
@GreyGremory

Some weird looking shadows and such in the not so far distance and as Incus is looking round and says" Maybe but she's not just going to come out this is a test of sorts and from what i remember of this place they have creatures that have a number of nasty non elemental and other ability's".

( occ Bunny Hop Bunny Hop can we pick up on fern)

"Feels like I'm in another of those old 'survive or die' gauntlets back in those testing facilities," Reno commented. "Still, can't blame her for wanting to see if we could be trusted, especially since, from what I've read, they're being hunted." Reno looked around himself and noticed that there were few shadows in front of them, one of which sporting some glowing eyes. "Dude," he whispers. "I hate feeling like we're being watched. Makes me wonder if they're waiting for us to do something."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna lotus
misaka_mikoto_render_by_bookahz-d41ph7u.png

Luna just looked at her" than what do you like and can i help" she say as she felt her power was back" hey my powers are back yay" she say as she looked at her big sister" so how can i help you i want to help raiven she's my friend" she say as she just looked at her" can you tell me what's happening to her or is it a secret" she say as she looked at raven tied up as she was pouting a little bit as she looked around trying to get to know her big sister ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Welp, from what I can tell is this, a russian scientist is here trying to get both Raiven and her twin brother so they can commit mass genocide on some country," explains Xena. "Since they're sleeper agents, someone's using some sort of signal to call one of the twins to them. Also, in order for them to completely annihilate everybody and everything, from what Mihkail told me, they need to hear the code phase. I'm not saying said phrase for the simple fact that, if it does work, we're ALL dead." "Not as dead as you'll be once that timer hits zero. So you know a bit about the situation at hand, doesn't give you points from me," shouts Ruby, as she rests her back against a wall. "Besides, Incus and Reno will be back with a blood sage so we can sever the connection." "Really, did you ever consider the fact that said connection may, or may not, have some form of fail safe?" That was something Ruby didn't consider. If the Blood Sage idea doesn't work, will someone be able to transmit that very code phrase to both Raiven and Alec? "What fail safe are you talking about?" "I don't know, but for now, let's see if we can keep her from leaving this room."

Texangamer Texangamer

Alec had to laugh, they were worried about this problem but they didn't think to seperate them? It was beyond stupid... Didn't they know that the sum of the parts was often greater than the whole? He rested his hand against the ice dome enclosing his sister as it began to crack under his palms "I am coming sister. Together we shall save our country" He stepped through the dome and set to work on his sister's bracelets
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Xena was the first to hear the sound of ice cracking and turned to find Alec trying to free his sister. With a flash of electricity, she was able to put the big boy down. As he crashes down onto the floor, Xena uses her metal abilities to fashion some anti magic shackles, binding both Raiven and Alec. "And speak of the god damned devil, we have fail safe number one," she says in a sarcastic manner. "The anti magic shackles will render them powerless for...until they come off." Ruby was impressed by how Xena was able to react, but it wasn't enough to earn her trust..yet. Ray opens the door, and notices both Alec and Raiven on the ground. "What happened?" asked Ray. "Turns out, the brother was one of a few fail safes that Xena mentioned." Ruby answered. Ray,thinking that she deserves some time, added three minutes on her death clock. "Really, that's all you're gonna give me!?" "Take it or leave it toots, I can always leave you with only thirty seconds." Xena didn't want that to happen, so she quickly clammed up and sat down on one of the chairs. Ray looks over to Luna and asks, "Are you okay?"

Texangamer Texangamer
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Feels like I'm in another of those old 'survive or die' gauntlets back in those testing facilities," Reno commented. "Still, can't blame her for wanting to see if we could be trusted, especially since, from what I've read, they're being hunted." Reno looked around himself and noticed that there were few shadows in front of them, one of which sporting some glowing eyes. "Dude," he whispers. "I hate feeling like we're being watched. Makes me wonder if they're waiting for us to do something."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Incus gently laughs and continues to walk then says" That's true but this is far worst than that have you ever seen what a greater shadow lord can do to someone one i have and lets leave it at t's ain't pretty". As they continue for a while nothing happens and so they continue to walk and out of nowhere one of the nasties come out but a green and grey claw come from incus's back and shreds it into pieces and says" Foolish creature you need to come at me with more of your friends or some one much stronger to hope to touch me".

Reno looks at Incus out of both interest and fear. He just saw a claw come out of nowhere and completely obliterate whatever just showed up. "Okay, I don't know if I should feel glad that you're on my side, or scared of the possibility of you killing me in my sleep," he said in a shaky voice. "Dear lord, what the hell just come out of your back!?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Reno looks at Incus out of both interest and fear. He just saw a claw come out of nowhere and completely obliterate whatever just showed up. "Okay, I don't know if I should feel glad that you're on my side, or scared of the possibility of you killing me in my sleep," he said in a shaky voice. "Dear lord, what the hell just come out of your back!?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Incus grins slyly and says" Well reno that depends on you as i said before for now i'm alright with you, as for that it's an ability of my guardian familiar called the claw of protection is a mix between poison and psychic base". " They say the poison is very effective in paralyzing a foe but your not average so it would take take longer if a weak does is used however if a strong does is used on inhaled and such it feels like the firing hitting you".

"I thought poisons were supposed to kill, not make you feel like you're being stung by a million japanese hornets," said Reno. He's glad that he's not on Incus's bad side, otherwise things wouldn't go so well for him. Of course, he does feel sorry for whoever decided it was funny to upset him. "Well, that's one way to say 'Don't piss me off,' " Reno continues. "Though, it does beat going into devil mode and ripping enemies a new ass crack. At least something else is getting their hands dirty without the risk of you becoming someone's bitch."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna Lotus
2ns2mi9.gif

Luna just nodded than felt her elecericty coming out of her but it was too painful to bare" ack it hurts i can't control it sissy" she say as she was on the ground" help me" she say as tears was coming down her face her hands was shaking as she cried out in pain she looked at raiven than to xena she was scared of the shackers" it hurts so much i can't control it yet so much pain" she say as she looked at her boyfriend as she noticed they were worried about" please make the pain go away" she say as she was on her hands and the knees ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
"Don't worry Luna, I can help," shouted Ray. With a simple chant, he was able to help keep her powers under control, barely. "There, I'm gonna take Luna to Liliana, see what's going on." Ray picks up Luna and carries her bridal style. "Wow, at least say your vows first," Xena joked, which earned her a glare from both Ray and Ruby. He creates a portal to the nurse's ofice and walks through it, when inside the room, he places Luna carefully on the medical bed.

Liliana notices the two and walks over to them, with a potion ready. "I know what's going on," she says. "I felt her mana spike as soon as you entered. This potion should help with that, drink it as soon as it begins again, okay?" Ray takes the potion and puts it in his pouch for later. "I've never seen you use your pouch before," she comments. "I use it whenever the situation calls for it," Ray explains. "Otherwise, simple charms and wards will work just fine."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
S6nKoJ0.png

Luna just start tearing up as she looked at them" what's going on with me I got my powers back but I can't use them right" she say as she just sat up on the bed as she looked at lily as she just lay on the bed she just sniffed" I want to know what going on with me" she say as she looked at them trying to be strong but she just couldn't" why is this happening to me is it because xena hurt me" she say" I don't know what to do forgive xena or don't I don't want her to die I can't do anything I just want to protect my friends and family" she just sighed as she look out the window" I still get those bad dreams" she say sighing " I can't sleep I don't sleep" she explained to lily ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
"Well, there's your answer," said Liliana. "Now sure if you know this, but training alone doesn't help with controlling your powers, it's also about controlling your emotions." "What do you mean," asked Ray. "I mean, when was the last time Luna ever controlled her emotions?" It took a bit of time for Ray to recall anything that could help his case, but so far, he has no memory of it happnening "To be honest, I don't know." Liliana chuckles a bit, having noticed that Ray doesn't know much about his own girlfriend. "Tell you what, you and I will go inside Luna's subconscious mind," Liliana says. "If her emotions are causing her powers to become out of control, then we're going to have to find the source, and calm it down."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
misaka_mikoto__wallpaper__by_sgcassidy-d721qv6.png

Luna just lay on the bed as she sighed" okay do it" she say as she afraid she'll find her fears she just couldn't let go her moms death she wanted to kill her stepmother as she sighed closing her eyes as she smiled a bit she was holding back she couldn't forgive herself she thought it was her fault as she let lily to find the cause for her emotions she just sighed she didn't know what she was going to find her fears losing her mother afraid she lose her big sister her new fear was xena ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Arcus somehow teleported to where Raiven was. He hadn't know what was going on all this time, due to dealing with training with Oranus. He found Alec next to Raiven, and went to her. He scooped her up in his arms and held her close. The electricity from his body sparked off of himself and onto her. "It's okay Raiven I'm here for you." Arcus said this to her even though she was knocked out.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Alec growled "Let me free you evil demon" He glared at Xena and surged against his bonds "You, Arcus. Get her out of here. Her powers will come back soon" Raiven began to stir, in the same way a demonically-possessed cat does shortly before it goes crazy. Suddenly she sat bolt upright, letting lightning fly off of her as she buried into Arcus.

Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Ray, since you care about her so much, you're gonna have to be the one to enter into her subconscious," Lily explains. "I'll be able to communicate with you telepathically, but be warned, I can keep you inside there for long. You got thirty minutes to find the cause, subdue it, and get out safely, otherwise you'll be stuck in there forever." Well, at least she warned him, but thirty minutes of non-stop searching for something he has little to no idea about kinda risky. Ray thought if there was another way of doing this without having to risk his and Luna's life, but so far, nothing. "This will help her move forward," Ray asks. "It will, but only if done right." "Great, just what I needed, another death defying mission to make sure Luna actually puts the past behind her. Luna, stay still, and try not to electricute me in the process."

"Nice of you to drop by sparky," said Xena. "Long story short, Raiven was trying to escape so she can commit mass genocide, Alec tried to help, only to get knocked out himself. I'll need you to keep an eye those two until Reno and Incus returns with a blood sage to sever the mental link." "Which is proving to be increasingly difficult so long as that Vladimir character is around," Ruby added. "Where the hell is Darius, we need him to help out as well since Ray went to help Luna."

Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
Texangamer Texangamer

Arcus' nods at Alec, and picks Raiven up. "Shh baby girl I'm here." Arcus holds her close, and starts to rock her. "Alec how did this happen." Arcus growled this out, and then started whispering encouraging words to Raiven. He rubbed her back, and would occasionally kiss her forehead and cheek.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

After a while of searching and killing evil creatures a women in a blood red robe comes out and then says" my my if it isn't the shadows nightmare many say you died after that day but like me it seems your not ready yet". " I assume your here to learn of the blood rite ritual, i'm willing to give it to you providing you can remove the poison from with in my sister"., and give me the location of that bastard vinistos that has been hurting my kind".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back