• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"There's something more to it. Both she and I were part of an experiment in our home country of Russia. One of the scientists there has found that she is attending Sakura Academy. They want to take her back to Russia, put her in the army and use her against North Korea, wipe it from the face of the earth"
Raiven was holding her brother's hands, focusing intently on them in an attempt to block out the conversation "I don't want to go with him" She whispered quietly in Russian "He'll hurt me"

Alec turned to his sister, kneeling in front of her "You'll be just fine"

Fern sighed "Sure, let's go. I'll be in my room" She hit send, a massive blush creeping up her face before walking through the corridors towards her dorm.
Once inside she changed into a pretty blue and white dress before dressing herself up beautifully. By the time she was done, she was blushing like a school girl, giddy with excitement and thoughts about what would happen

GreyGremory GreyGremory Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"There's something more to it. Both she and I were part of an experiment in our home country of Russia. One of the scientists there has found that she is attending Sakura Academy. They want to take her back to Russia, put her in the army and use her against North Korea, wipe it from the face of the earth"
Raiven was holding her brother's hands, focusing intently on them in an attempt to block out the conversation "I don't want to go with him" She whispered quietly in Russian "He'll hurt me"

Alec turned to his sister, kneeling in front of her "You'll be just fine"

Fern sighed "Sure, let's go. I'll be in my room" She hit send, a massive blush creeping up her face before walking through the corridors towards her dorm.
Once inside she changed into a pretty blue and white dress before dressing herself up beautifully. By the time she was done, she was blushing like a school girl, giddy with excitement and thoughts about what would happen

GreyGremory GreyGremory Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
About an hour later isaac comes by in a light sleeveless grey jack and light blue shirt and flexible black trousers and he smells some what like a forest but not in a bad way, then knocks on the door gently and then steps back and waits for her to open the door so he can take to his car at the back of the school.

About an hour later isaac comes by in a light sleeveless grey jack and light blue shirt and flexible black trousers and he smells some what like a forest but not in a bad way, then knocks on the door gently and then steps back and waits for her to open the door so he can take to his car at the back of the school.
Fern opened the door, holding her clutch in one hand "I-isacc, you look so hot" She blushed, looking away briefly "You smell good, like a forest from home. It's nice"

"I'm in" Homura said without a moment of hesitation. He remembered every horrible moment the general had forced him into and at the time he actually enjoyed it. He only later started realizing he hated it and wanted better lives for himself and Clair. He didn't want anyone to go through that again "How about this. I'll challenge and fight his strongest elemental and add a wager to it. If he wins he gets me, an already trained black ops military secret, for his siege on Korea. Hell I have the power to annihilate whole cities. With me he could scorch he planet in half before I kick the bucket" he said declaring his reckless but definitely worth while idea. He had no intentions on losing "If I won he isn't allowed to go near you two ever again. I promised your father I would stay by you as a friend and I will. So where can I find this a-hole?" He asked determined.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Raiven was sat on the floor, head in her hands "Thing is, they need the twins they experimented on. They've recieved training in this. The power level Raiven has inside her could easily split Russia in half" Alec took a second to kneel next to his sister "Four words stand between us and destruction. I'm just as dangerous." He wrapped his arms around her, rocking her gently

"I think he is trying to get inside her head"
GreyGremory GreyGremory

"He won't want twins when he sees what I can do" Homura hated seeing is friends panicked like this "Raiven, Alec I need you both to trust me if he is anything like my uncle he will know about my track record in the United kingdoms military and he will take that over something that might work" he didn't want to give himself up and he knew what he had to do to avoid it and that was confront the issue at hand. He didn't want to go against their wishes but if they had to keep hiding they wouldn't be able to really live "Seriously guys who is this guy and what can I do to help? Raiven you've known me long enough to know that this is the sort of thing I do best" he knelt down hand put his hand on her shoulder softly "I'm here for you so what can I do?" He smiled softly as he waited for her reply.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Fern opened the door, holding her clutch in one hand "I-isacc, you look so hot" She blushed, looking away briefly "You smell good, like a forest from home. It's nice"
He smiles gently then smiles ever so softly and then says" why thank you i just finished creating it recently, please try not to faint before we can enjoy our date after all this is my first date as well and i want to be able to make the most of it".

"Huh, I thought you said there's no cell phone reception here," said Reno. Ruby looked at him with an apologetic look on her face. "There is, but it's not so strong. In fact, with barely enough signal, you could get a text within three to four days." "I'm getting the feeling we should bring a few people here as well...come to think of it, we could use this as our base of operations." Ruby was shocked at the idea of her cabin being a base, then it turned into irritation as she punched him in the arm. "First off, it's a stupid idea bringing anyone into my cabin without my say in it. Secondly, even if I want to make it into a base, we don't even have the necessary items needed for it, plus there's little to no room for extra mouths the feed. Third, All of that activity will attract some unwanted attention, so no, I'm not doing that." "OWWW, okay okay, I'll just go an check on our friends." :Fine, just don't do anything stupid in the process." Reno groaned and teleported to one of the corridors inside the school, where he heard the sound of Homura and the Darktower twins. He walks over to them and shouts, "Sup, got the text Homura. So, mind telling me what's going on here?"

GreyGremory GreyGremory
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Homura opened the door as soon as he heard Reno "Hey pal what's up been in detention my sister and yours are probably working together anyway Raiven seems to be in trouble and I think beating this Russian doctor is the only way to help them" he said explaining everything that had happened and that he had learned in the last day. He decided to leave out the deteriorating relationship between him and Clair and focus on the current situation. He remembered another piece of important info "Tell him of the demon and of the boy it's attached to. He could help us deal with it later. For now help your friends. The other kings and I will thing of a way to strengthen your magic" Ddraig went silent after conveying his thoughts to Homura. "So anyway there is also a possessed human on campus but not like you possessed. More like the exorcist possessed and he is super charged. As much as that's a bad situation I think since my life is going to hell I may as well get back to doing what I do best and begin by helping the new queen of hell. By the way thanks for not telling me. It took her dad telling me from the after life" he said slightly annoyed as he let his friend inside. "So Alec if you can give Reno and i any information that could help it would really help us help you with your situation and keep you two out of his hands" he said sitting down on his bed next to Raiven.
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Reno heard everything from Homura, about the Russian scientist wanting Raiven for something, a human being possessed by a demon, and that Homura's planning on challenging him to a dual. He also heard that Myuki and Xena might be working together, which he already knew, but what he noticed was something that he felt was off. "I already knew Myuki and Xena are working together Homura, but I don't know why. We'll have to ask them when we have the chance. Also, I noticed that you left out your progress with Clair. Normally you tend to speak of how it was going whenever you had the chance, what's going on?

GreyGremory GreyGremory

"Where's Darius" Raiven asked, speaking in Russian to her twin. Her brother looked into her eyes before turning to Reno "So, where's your dad? he may be able to keep her safer than we can. He is older"
She looked at the others before hugging Homura
GreyGremory GreyGremory
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

(Talked about via pm with Bunny Hop Bunny Hop )
d885f5c688b629026ac91f82259855ca.jpg

As he's driving down the coast you can see and feel the emotion of the road and he says" Cute little rabbits should stick close otherwise other forest creatures might come out of the darkness to get and then i wouldn't be able to enjoy being with you".

Fern smiles "Look at all the flowers, I can feel how happy they are. They're dancing in the wind and sun" The look on her face was one of pure happiness and joy "It smells so beautiful too"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Fern smiles "Look at all the flowers, I can feel how happy they are. They're dancing in the wind and sun" The look on her face was one of pure happiness and joy "It smells so beautiful too"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
He smiles and continues to drive and after a while they start to get closer to the town and you can smell all kinds of foods and he says" yes this area has all kinds of flows and plants makes it easy for people like me to do my work".

"To be honest, I don't even know where dad is," said Reno. "He might be on some other business with Magnus or is still searching for those books. He's trying to piece together what happened between Arlane and the pact makers." Of course, he left out the fact that he was staying with Ray, Ruby, and Luna because they were laying low until they got answers from Xena, who he didn't sense inside the school. 'She must still be trying to find Luna and Ruby. Might be a good thing, if she doesn't find Ruby's anti-magic snares.'

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Homura was a little surprised when she hugged him but he then straightened up and patted her head "Alec is that nut here or is he on his way? If he's here I'm going to have to do what my uncle does best and improvise" he said thinking of every possible outcome that could happen through their confrontation. He began going to through all the names of scientists his uncle knew but he couldn't be sure which one wanted the twins "What's the guys name? If I have that I can actually come up with a plan." He said while going though calculations in his head. He usually didn't find it his easy to process information but then he always used to be able to before comping to Sakura and meeting the General. "It might work but we need time and a place to lay low or at least a place for you two to lay low. Maybe the place under the school......possibilities are always better than improbabilities" he said as if reciting a motto. He grinned like a mad genius "Guys follow me!" He said before grabbing his Elites jacket with no hesitation.

He smiles and continues to drive and after a while they start to get closer to the town and you can smell all kinds of foods and he says" yes this area has all kinds of flows and plants makes it easy for people like me to do my work".
"WHat's your favourite plant? I like the fuschia, it's very soft and pretty and it looks like a ballerina. But the rose also smells beautiful" She had a beautiful smile on her face, she was clearly in dreamland going on a date with Isaac
"To be honest, I don't even know where dad is," said Reno. "He might be on some other business with Magnus or is still searching for those books. He's trying to piece together what happened between Arlane and the pact makers." Of course, he left out the fact that he was staying with Ray, Ruby, and Luna because they were laying low until they got answers from Xena, who he didn't sense inside the school. 'She must still be trying to find Luna and Ruby. Might be a good thing, if she doesn't find Ruby's anti-magic snares.'

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Homura was a little surprised when she hugged him but he then straightened up and patted her head "Alec is that nut here or is he on his way? If he's here I'm going to have to do what my uncle does best and improvise" he said thinking of every possible outcome that could happen through their confrontation. He began going to through all the names of scientists his uncle knew but he couldn't be sure which one wanted the twins "What's the guys name? If I have that I can actually come up with a plan." He said while going though calculations in his head. He usually didn't find it his easy to process information but then he always used to be able to before comping to Sakura and meeting the General. "It might work but we need time and a place to lay low or at least a place for you two to lay low. Maybe the place under the school......possibilities are always better than improbabilities" he said as if reciting a motto. He grinned like a mad genius "Guys follow me!" He said before grabbing his Elites jacket with no hesitation.

"Vladamir Zaryanova" Alec picked up his unresisting sister, setting her on her feet "And now I have one walking stun gun." He chuckled briefly, holding his sister's hand to stop her wandering off "Nope, dear sister. stay with me" he gently chided her as she wandered off towards the cafeteria "even though it's difficult to aim"

Last edited:
"WHat's your favourite plant? I like the fuschia, it's very soft and pretty and it looks like a ballerina. But the rose also smells beautiful" She had a beautiful smile on her face, she was clearly in dreamland going on a date with Isaac

glowing-flowers.jpg

Isaac smiles and then says" I can't remember it's name right now but there's a alchemy book in the side door which should have it in, what i do remember is't has a mix of blue and purple and other lovely colors". After a minute or so he says" In ten minutes we'll be there so is there a food you would like to try out or would you rather i pick it"?

"Vladamir Zaryanova" Alec picked up his unresisting sister, setting her on her feet "And now I have a walking stun gun." He chuckled briefly, holding his sister's hand to stop her wandering off "Nope, dear sister. stay with me" he gently chided her as she wandered off towards the cafeteria

"Is this it" She opened the book to show Isaac a picture of a purple and blue flower "As for food. I want to go for chicken curry. I love it so much. Do you like curry"

Homura had heard the name before but he didn't quite remember if he'd met the man before. At any rate he had to get Raiven and he brother to his uncles bunker under the school. "Reno help me get Raiven and her brother to my uncles bunker. You've been to the one under the school right? Once you're there and you have them secured text me and then I'll meet you there. This doctor wants twins. I'm going to give him twins. I need to talk to my sister" he said not exactly liking his own plan. He wanted to just go alone but if the doc wanted destructive twins than he and his sister were probably the best shots. She had almost as much destructive power thatvhe has and he's usually holding back. With the dragons adding to his power he now has the power to wipe large cities off maps 'Hope this works. If not she'll kill me' he thought to himself before taking out his phone to text her.

"Alright, I'll take them." "I don't think so little bro." Xena appears in front of the gang with a smirk on her face. "If I recall, that doctor tends to have some people with him, and they're good at finding secrets." "Meaning that they'll find the bunker eventually?" "Yup." Reno groans at the idea of the doctor finding Raiven and Alec before things go smoothly, and he fears that he might have to subdue both of them. He didn't want to hurt his friends, but he doesn't want them to destroy cities, so he was in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation if it came down to it, which in turn stresses in out. "There is a way though," she continues. "These guys are trained to track down secrets yes, but they can't tell the difference between what's real and what's an illusion. So, place illusory wards all over the entrance and make some of them real for good measure." "It could work, but why help us?" "Let's just say, I have my own ways of doing good...even though my ways tend to make a few enemies in the process."

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Myuki appeared behind Xena "Honestly if you ask me, you're wasting your time with them. They wouldn't be able to handle the kind of magic you're talking about" she said as she walked out from behind her slightly talked friend. She found her brother doing well but she found his text a little concerning "Brother if you need my help just ask, unless of coarse, you're afraid you like what we have to do" she said toward Homura with a smirk across her face. Homura didn't like the idea of needing help from his sister but together they were stronger than even the Darktower twins "Myuki as long as you work with me and not against me I'll do what ever it takes to protect my friends. Now you two know something don't you. You know more than you're letting on" he said to his sister and Xena before turning to Reno "Get those two to the bunker and try to set up those wards. I need to talk to my sister and while I'm at it get any info from yours that I can" he gave his friend his request and then waited for the girls responses. Myuki chuckled a little before opening her mouth to speak "Xena tell him what he wants to know. This will help us in the long run anyway. They can help us with our own objectives after we provide them this service" she said to Xena as she leaned against a hallway wall.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
Isaac parks the cars and then turns around to look at the book and says" yeah that's it some guys would assume i'm that way inclined, but we know better after all i have a great human pillow to chill with as for curry not as a rule but they say you only live once so i'll give it again".

Alec once again tugged on his twin's hand, bringing her back to his side "No" he scolded her in Russian before sighing as she wandered off again "Hey Reno, you think you could help corral her before she gets lost and winds up in the scientists grasp"
With a truly annoyed expression, he sighed before picking her up and setting her down on the most open patch of ground he could find.
Raiven, however, was in a dreamland, she was seeing a little puppy that kept running away from her. Every time she got close to it, it would run further away. She looked up at her brother and proceeded to chase the puppy down the hallway.

"Yay" Fern clapped her hands with excitement "Let's go. I'm hungry, how about you" She was nervous enough to be stumbling all over her words
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alec once again tugged on his twin's hand, bringing her back to his side "No" he scolded her in Russian before sighing as she wandered off again "Hey Reno, you think you could help corral her before she gets lost and winds up in the scientists grasp"
With a truly annoyed expression, he sighed before picking her up and setting her down on the most open patch of ground he could find.
Raiven, however, was in a dreamland, she was seeing a little puppy that kept running away from her. Every time she got close to it, it would run further away. She looked up at her brother and proceeded to chase the puppy down the hallway.

"Yay" Fern clapped her hands with excitement "Let's go. I'm hungry, how about you" She was nervous enough to be stumbling all over her words
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Isaac nodes then gets out of the car and and then goes round the other side and opens the door for fern and says" The place were looking for is call the taj".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back