• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Luna Lotus
e27ceb615297d0bc5f353fa13724667a.jpg

Luna just looked at him as she just smiled a little she was trying to get better" thanks big brother reno" i want my dad dead but...." she bite her lip" I know i'm weak with emotion but i need to know right maybe i don't i need to heal before i find out" she say" anyways i'm sooooooooooo bored isn't there any wifi here" she say" can i have my video games ruby has my 3DS there nothing fun to do i guess she took it away since i haven't been eating that well" she say shrugging" i'm glad your here" she say" so you can protect me from xena i'm glad my boyfriend is here too trying to protect me but when i get better i need to train hard i want to protect my sister and my friends and my boyfriend no matter what" she say as she was trying to use her magic but nothing came out she sighed but shrugged it off" eh it's okay i get my magic back eventually i feel it but nothing is coming out my hand" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Heh, don't worry, we'll make a fighter out of you yet. Hell, you might even give Ray and Ruby a run for their money." Unknown to either Reno or Luna, Ruby's been listening in to the whole conversation. She's glad that Reno only told her part of the story, but is also a bit irked because Reno shoved the responsibility of telling the rest down her throat and out her backside. How is she going to tell her that she plays a bigger role in their demise? How is Luna going to take it? With determination? With fear? With any other emotion that's similar to both? Still, she couldn't complain without getting her step sister riled up, and she couldn't just flat out say it, who knows how she'll react, but she's still glad that she knows enough to get back to training. She'll have to find some way to repay her long time friend, maybe a night with her for helping Luna feel better, or maybe shove the workload down his throat like he did with her telling Luna the whole story. She walks back upstairs to mull it over while Reno and Luna chatter over any random topic.

"To be honest, if you stuck to your studies and trained hard enough, your step mother would actually fear you," he said with enthusiasm. "But I should tell you this, we're only doing this so you can protect yourself. Like Ray said, there will be a time where we need you to bail us out." Reno, having remembered what Mizmo gave him, pulled out the pills and popped on in his mouth. He then creates a small orb of water and drinks from it. He looks over to Luna and says, "These are something Mizmo gave me to help enhance my powers. Eldorius helped stop the degradation, and practically made me immortal thanks to my demonic DNA...but he had to use a rune as a catalyst for it to be stable, and said rune is now a part of my stable DNA. Meaning that I'm powerful enough to take on groups of demons, but not powerful enough to break a hole through space/time. It sucks, but sacrifices must be made sometimes."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
b80bea74974b90fa076d3e228c93a668.gif

Luna just smiled as she didn't know her big sister was listening as she looked at reno" yeah i be strong i'll bail you out my stepmother and my father is going to fear me i'll train everyday" she say as she was watching her boyfriend walking outside as she smiled" anyways wanna watch a movie big brother" she say as she just looked at him" i really want to train so bad but i'm in this chair when i get better i be better i be back to new i just miss my friends you know" she say as she just looked at her brother" um reno what do i call lily now since she sorta adopted me i'm not sure and your dad i don't think i'm looked up to as part of the family yet" she say as she just looked at him as she was pouting a bit ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
"I wouldn't worry about it too much, we still got to take out your pursuers. Besides, I want to see action behind those words, 'cause it'll really be upsetting if you was only saying it just to be saying it." Reno gets up and walks over to the staircase, having thought about taking a long shower himself. He grabs whatever clean clothes he could get from inside his book-bag and heads upstairs towards the bathroom. As he approached the room, he's met with a glance from Ruby, who was leaning against the side of the doorframe with her arms crossed. "So, I take it your chat ended with her smiling?" "Yep, it did. This time she's serious about wanting to train, only thing left to do now is wait and see what she does with it." "Let's give it some time to sink in, I still have Odin's Eye, though she did say that we'll have to wait until she fully recovers. Still, a blade that can drain mana, that's a scary thought." "I know, just the thought of it sends a chill down my spine, and ice is my specialty." Both Ruby and Reno started laughing at the irony. After a few seconds of laughter, Ruby says, "Well, nice to see things are going easy with us. Thanks for deciding to stay with us." "Ruby showing appreciation? Okay, I don't know if I should be happy or concerned." It was a new experience for both of them. They tend to disagree on a lot of things some times, and Ruby's not one to be appreciative of Reno all that much either, so hearing that from her is like winning the jackpot after getting used to losing over and over again. Ruby was shocked from what just happened herself. She's not used to being this nice to anyone, even her bull-headed childhood friend. Reno was the first to break the silence by clearing his throat and saying, "I'm going to take a little shower, then I'm going to rest. I swear, that furnace was difficult to renew." "I told you time based spells drain a lot of mana, but if you didn't do that, I wouldn't have been able to have a nice hot shower myself. I'm gonna see to lunch, it'll be done in thirty minutes." With that said, Ruby makes her way down stairs to the kitchen to prepare something for everyone, leaving Reno to freshen up in the shower after having rust murky water all over him.

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
IO6V06D.gif

Luna just saw her big sister as she smiled" what ya cooking" she say rolling over to the kitchen" about what reno said i don't need to know okay whenever your ready to tell me i be here okay big sister" she say as she rolled away" oh can you make a ramp for since i can't walk on stairs yet" my big sister is awesome i mean you saved me from scary xena i tried to fight her with all my strenghts i gonna train hard when i get my strenghts back" she say as she just rolled around to the tv as her stomach growled" can i have my 3DS back i'm boooooooored you have it since i haven't been eating that well" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Ruby smiles as she got the ingredients ready, and puts her hand inside one of her pockets. "Fine, lunch won't be ready in a bit. Thought I'd make some sandwiches, something quick yet still able to fill you up." Ruby pulls out Luna's 3DS and gives it her before going back to making a few sandwiches, but before she started, she wanted to know what they want. "So, what kind of sandwich to you want?" "I'll have a turkey sandwich, provolone, lettuce, tomato, some pepper, and mayonnaise." Reno said as he entered the room after finishing his shower. "I guess I'll the same thing as Reno, but make it a ham instead of a turkey," said Ray as he entered the room after his patrol was completed.. "Also, everything's clear, and some of the wards I've repaired...including yours Reno." Ruby glanced over at the boys and then at Luna. "So, what kind of sandwich do you want Luna?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
maxresdefault.jpg

Luna just looked at her big sister as she smiled" um..... swiss chess with ham lettuce and tomato and honey mustard" she say as she just smiled at her big sister aa she got her 3DS as she turned on her game as she giggled she was playing pokemon sun" i'll eat it or try to" she say as she just was moving her foot a bit she didn't realize she was moving her foot she just was playing her video game she was distracted by her game that she was playing ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Ray and Reno sat down while Ruby was making the sandwiches, she made Luna's first and placed it in front of her. "Be sure to eat all of it. You need the nutrients so you can heal properly. "Ray and Renos were finished and each was handed the plate with similar sandwiches, but with different meats. Finally, she finished hers, which is basically ham and swiss with lettuce, tomato, onions and pepper, but no mayo. She sits down with her plate and figured it was a good time to speak up. "It's amzing that all of us are becoming rather chummy after a few...rough spots. But it's not so bad when I think about it, I don't know, I'm so used to being a cow that being back to my old self felt....weird." "Hey, I don't blame you. I've gotten used to how you act towards me 24/7, never have I figured that you actually had a soft side. Then again, you never was one to wear your heart on your sleeves as much as anybody else." "As surprising as it sounds coming from me, Reno's right. I'm not really used to your soft side Ruby, Luna's is a whole different story since she always has that innocent side of her..." "Obviously you missed the part where she falcon punched me. That's not innocent." :I seen it, and it was funny as hell! Plus, you deserved it for taunting her so much." Ray and Ruby started laughing much to Reno dismay, but even he started to laugh after a few seconds. The laughter stops and Reno says, "To be honest, that was awesome. But we still gotta wait a bit before she can train." Everyone agreed, and all of them got back to eating.

A week has passed since that day, and Xena was nowhere in sight. Probably busy teaching the students at the school, or is trying to find ways to do good in the most moral grey way possible, either way, she won't be around for a long time. Meanwhile, Ruby, Reno, Ray, and Luna were outside, with Luna having fully recovered and has learned everything about her lightning and nature elements thanks to Odin's Eye. . "Now that you've recovered from both being stabbed by the blade and from the nasty backlash of the Eye of Odin. Time to begin your training. Ray will be teaching you how to use your plant and lightning abilities, while I teach you about stealth. Reno will teach you how to fight in close combat, you know, for when your powers aren't enough. We'll start training whenever you're ready."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
different-rikka.png

Luna just looked at them as she was a bit clumbsy since the attack she wasn't the same since the attack she just stand up as she fell over her feet' ack' she thought as she giggled" hey can i start now i'm ready" she say as she was just smiling she was wearing her favorite hoddie she just looked at them" when can we go back to school i mean i miss raiven and my other friends" she asked her big sister as she just had her ribbions on her hair" i'm ready to train who going to train me first" she asked ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"As much as I want to, Xena's the new teacher there, remember? So until we know what her motives are, we're not going back." "Besides, you have us with you. For all I know, the others are probably getting things ready for when classes begin again." "Didn't it already begin?" "Reno and I, due to how our schedule is, don't take classes again until a month from now." Ray was surprised to see that they don't have classes until later in the year. He looks over to Luna and tells her, "Well, she does have a point, and like Reno said, we're with you until the end. So, I'll be the one to train you first, and it'll be just basic physical training. Gotta keep you in shape so you can out maneuver everybody, elemental, human, or otherwise. So, ready to begin?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
chuunibyou_demo_koi_ga_shitai_ren-11-rikka-normal-no_eye_patch-no_contact_lens-no_tyrants_eye.jpg

Luna just sighed a little bit but just nodded" okay" she say kinda pouting as she just looked around she just looked at her boyfriend she just wanted to yell at them but she knew it wouldn't be approprite for her as she frowned she wanted to go back to school but she knew her sister was right" okay your right i still suffer from the fear of xena not until we find her motive and for me not to be afraid of her we not going back fun can we get new games so i can play so i won't be as bored this will kinda be like a vaction minus the training" she say as she just looked back at her boyfriend" okay i'm ready lets train" she say her body was still weak but she was trying to be strong like her sister ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Good, since you're still trying to walk, I'll need you to go from where you stand now to..." Ray stopped mid-sentence as he was searching for a reasonable end point. As much as he wants to teach her some combat maneuvers, he can't, not until Luna's able to walk, run, and jump like she could before the incident. He noticed a tree earby and pointed to it, it was only a few yards away, so it should be easy for her to start. "...that tree. Once you're able to walk without falling over, then we can begin the real training. Sound good?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna lotus
giphy.gif

Luna just looked at him as she sighed" i can't do that i know how to walk i'm going to be clumbsy rest of my life since she damange me" she say as she just looked at him as she just walked to the tree" there" she say walked back walking toward him but trip over a tree branch she just got up as she sighed" so you guys going to homeschool me huh" she say" so i can be strong to.... nevermind it don't matter anymore" she say as she just sat down as she was listening to the sounds of the waves she was scared t o learn about her abilities again ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Here's what I don't get though," said Ruby. "I thought anti magic is supposed to drain mana, or at least weaken it. When does mana involve the muscles or the nervous system.?" "Anti-Magic can be modifid so that it not only cripples an elemental's abilities, but also a human's nervous system. Meaning they could potentially turn anyone into a paraplegic." "Plus, if I recall, Luna can be a bit of a klutz at times. So I don't think it's due to Xena's blade." Ray wanted to argue about it, but he did remember Luna tripping sometimes before the incident. Fearing that his girlfriend might slip back into depression, he tells her, "Well, I think it's time we started the real training now. But first...." "Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there beef cake. I think I have an idea that could help Luna get back on her feet...literally." Metatron pops up and looks Luna in the eye, a serious look on his face gave Ray a reassuring feeling that he means business. "Look, kid, I'm going to help you out here, seeing as though I'm your familiar and all. You still have your powers, but not the coordination. Not gonna lie, they're on the money when they said you're a klutz...point is, I can still make you suck less and be more badass, but it's your choice."

Texangamer Texangamer

+ Ebalon Hernia +
~ The Moon Embracing the Sun ~
Ebalon was wandering around the school being bored as she was. She hasn't seen Reno in awhile. Or anyone else since that demon incident after Reno's and Solace's fight. Which was probably a few months ago. Right? So she was just walking around wondering if she could catch Reno or the others. Well, she only remembered Reno since he stuck out the most. She then remembered when someone pulled Solace and herself behind a tree and cast a protective shield. Though it pissed her off that they were left there. No matter what Ebalon or Solace said to the girl, she didn't reply. This may be Ebalon breaking the 4th wall and that she was pissed at one of the RPers. Who was she again? Eternal DragonChild? W-Was that it? Anyway, going back, she just continued to walk around the school as Solace remained sick in her dorm. It would've made more sense to mention Solace's illness before Ebalon broke the 4th wall, even though she's doing it again, but having Solace sick, would explain why Seiker-san hasn't mentioned Solace in the same post as Ebalon. Since the update, things went... wild. Seiker-san wasn't getting much RP action going on, even in her main RP, FHS, and especially here at Sakura Academy. Uasal Uasal hasn't replied yet so she can't move Akira just yet. Well maybe she can but then she would be making a post that would make Akira do 2 scenes in a row, out of turn. Also, that barrier in the courtyard has been there forever. Did the people inside it even eat yet? Like what's going on. GreyGremory GreyGremory is also waiting on Swift-san as Seiker-san can't seem to find Eternal DragonChild anymore. Assuming they changed her name, Ebalon continues to walk around the school. See, Seiker-san barely does these types of posts. Actually this is the first breaking the 4th wall post because she was so bored. Also, she's been saving this theme for Ebalon and really wanted to use it. She also wants to develop her characters Solace and Ebalon, but she plans to do that through interactions which probably may never come. Sure she could ask ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 to interact but she assumed seeing a lot of characters in a single post which is keeping Texangamer Texangamer one character company, Saber-san probably used all of his characters for one person. Seiker-san doesn't blame him nor Zelda-san. She just wanted to point it out since she wants to break the 4th wall a bit more. It's funny because it was kind of fun to break the 4th wall. Seiker-san literally doesn't have to think. Just typing away at what Seiker-san wanted to say.
Haha but in all seriousness, Ebalon then sat on the roof of the school as she watched the barrier wondering how the students inside the barrier are not hungry yet. Okay, maybe it wasn't in all seriousness since this barrier has been up for a few months because of the fact some RPers don't reply. So Ebalon was breaking the 4th wall and the RP's logic of time. For she was looking at something in present time and at the same time, looking at something that appears to be ancient. The explanation here is because, Ebalon's name is from a video game called Elsword. It was inherited by an NPC named Ebalon, El Master of the Moon. Solace's name was inherited from the NPC and Dungeon Boss, Solace, El Master of the Sun. Their last name Hernia, was inherited by yet another NPC, Hernia, El Lady. But again with Ebalon's name inherited by the El Master of the Moon, it's a play of the words for the moon is always present and is always watching. It comes out of the sky in the dark to show its beauty in the night sky as it is hidden in the day to give the sun room to shine. And since Ebalon and Solace are sisters, Ebalon loves her sister and that she embraces Solace. Note Seiker-san hasn't proof read any of this. Only a small bit. But as she finishes, she says these words:

"The moon embracing the sun..."

Luna Lotus
01+Tending+the+grave.jpg

Luna just stood up from the ground as she smiled" i know i'm a klutz i don't really mind if i am" she say stretching" okay i feel better here lets go to the training" she say as she smiled" i want to be bad ass like my sister is but how" she asked as she had her hair short since she had a hair cut a week ago she felt weird kind" come on lets go train" she say being kinda hyper" i know i miss my friends and i had depression but i'm better now my family is my friends i don't really need my friends right now all i need is my family" she say as she smiled ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Raiven, hair now dried was wandering the corridors, looking for her twin. She was momentarily distracted from her hunt for her brother by Luna's text
"I can't really come, my twin wants me under close observation as apparently, some Russian scientist tried to get hold of me, which also is apparently bad. I don't know why though"
She hit send before spotting her brother and taking a running leap at him, effectively bringing her brother to the floor
"RAIVEN" he scowled at her "You should be hiding. I don't want the scientist finding you"
Texangamer Texangamer

Fern sighed and replied to Leo "FIne..fine. You're my boyfriend now anyway so lunch is fine"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raiven, hair now dried was wandering the corridors, looking for her twin. She was momentarily distracted from her hunt for her brother by Luna's text
"I can't really come, my twin wants me under close observation as apparently, some Russian scientist tried to get hold of me, which also is apparently bad. I don't know why though"
She hit send before spotting her brother and taking a running leap at him, effectively bringing her brother to the floor
"RAIVEN" he scowled at her "You should be hiding. I don't want the scientist finding you"
Texangamer Texangamer

Fern sighed and replied to Leo "FIne..fine. You're my boyfriend now anyway so lunch is fine"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Isaac texts back" where are you right now so i can come to you and if your with a friend do they want to come as well i know first dates can be nerve racking for some girls, ' i want to talk with the other one some more but i should at least give her a chance as potential gf material'.

"Good t hear Luna," shouted Reno. "Besides, Raiven could be busy with her studies...or is taking a grand tour of hell since she's the new queen. Either way, she always has some free time every once in a while." Ray walked over to Luna and gave her a hug. "I'm glad you've moved on, and both you and Reno are right, you have us now. Raiven will be able to contact you in her own way, probably by carrier sunhound or something. In the mean time, since you're ready to train, we'll start with your plant based powers and work your way towards your new lightning abilities." "He's right, just because you know almost every possible power involving lightning and nature doesn't mean you're automatically a master in them. It'll take some time, but you'll get the muscle memory down."

Texangamer Texangamer

Homura didn't quite understand the reason he was put into detention. He tried to help and ended up getting in trouble for it. He decided he would just accept it and make his way back to his dorm to figure out a new plan of action and took out his phone to text his friends. *Hey guys sorry about the sudden disappearance I was in detention with my sister. Didn't help that I got in trouble for trying to help Clair but now there is a possessed human running around campus. I want to meet up and figure out a way to deal with this* he hit send and walked into his room. He layed down on his bed and passed it almost instantly.
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Bunny Hop Bunny Hop @Anyone Online

Magnus was having some serious fun with Calico as they trekked through the cavern in search of the ancient book. As they went through they found many traps and monsters but they were all easily dealt with "Calico please tell me you have a better plan than just waiting for these to kill me" he said sarcastically knowing she could do much worse if she tried. Calico just laughed "I'm actually here to assist you in retrieving the book. I want to help Homura as much as you do don't forget that" she said affectionately not toward Magnus but more for Homura when she spoke his name.

Homura in bed got a chill down his spine that he usually only felt when his sister was near bye "So weird" he said before going back to sleep.

Alec slid his hoodie over Raiven, pulling it over her head so it covered her hair and hid her face. After this she lead him on to Homura's room where she knocked on the door with a quick rap of the hands
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Homura didn't get to sleep for to long but he never really did. He was always asleep for no more than a couple hours at a time but he always felt well rested. When he heard the knocking he went to open it and thought he was seeing double "Okay this is going to sound really stupid but which one of Raiven and which one isn't?" He asked scratching his head as he leaned against his door "Anyway I see you got my message come on in. Both of you seeing as how I'm pretty sure you aren't here to kill us." he said leading them in. He started fixing himself a small snack seeing as how he ended up knocked out for more then a few hours and then found himself in detention. "Anyway what happened to you guys? I think the hoodie hiding you seems to be a bit much but that could just be me. Also we are still waiting on Reno and Arc seeing as how most of the Elites now have transferred out or dropped out" he said remembering Kat and Adrian having just left without mentioning anything. He also remembered the new girl who just decided to leave as well. He turned around the the two Raivens "Anyway I don't have any plans at the moment so what kind of perilous situation have you two found yourselves in?" He said smiling while chewing on a quickly made sandwich.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Homura, you should know me well enough to know that I have a twin brother. Last time I checked, I was still a girl"
Raiven pushed back the hood of her brother's jumper "Plus I'm smaller than this oaf"
Alec gave his twin a mock hurt face "The hoodie is so the crazy Russian scientist doesn't find her. I did suggest a hair cut but she fried me. Why do you want to speak to my twin?"

"Russian scientist? Can I help? My uncle is literally he world renowned scientist specializing in just about everything. He taught me a lot so maybe I can help here" he said hoping he could be used. He was hoping to take his mind off of Clairs sudden change in attitude toward him. He decided to go back to the way things were before he realized he liked her and do what he did best, fight. "Seriously though when you mentioned you had a twin I thought you meant sister but I guess I still thought he was a girl. My bad. And I was actually trying to get he group together because there is a possessed human on campus now and he has some serious strength. My combined strength with my sisters and Clairs weren't even enough to take him down. All I was aiming for was restraining him but he blew me away in seconds. He's strong and we need every Elite left in Sakura to be able to take him down if he starts causing more trouble. Oh and there is the whole mess with the angels and demons that have been appearing lately and on top of that I think my twin sister and renos sister Xena are working together but for what who knows" he said finishing is rant and his sandwich before grabbing a glass and filling it with water "So back to the Russian scientist, why does he want you Raiven? I get your the new queen of hell or what ever and don't worry your dad gave me the run down while I was knocked out. Sorry for your loss by the way, both of you. You have my condolences. I lost both my parents in a fire. Anyway I getbyoure the new queen of hell but why do they want you? You have more supernatural magic rather than elemental magic wth that title right?" He asked before guzzling his water.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back