• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings •♡ Ongoing Partner Search ♡•

chokecherry

putting in effort to actually write something
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Val and I'm on the look out for a long term partner to write with.

So a little bit about me,
- I'm 25, I work from home and I have a lot of free time during the day to put into role playing.
- I took a three ish year break from rpnation cause I was doing life stuff, but I have an accumulative 12ish years of role play experience.
- I have 2 cats whom I adore.
- I love ooc chatting and I like to make friends, but I also respect people's boundaries so if you're not into that cool.
- I enjoy sarcasm, quick wit, and weird/garbage humour.

What kind of partner I'm looking for.

• Typically I write 550-850 words per reply, more if I'm being particularly detailed or if there's more to work with. I don't write under 300 often and I don't like to. I honestly don't do one liners, I like to think of my writing at moderate literate.
  • I use too many commas, don't @ me
  • I try to use proper grammar and spelling and I use spell check, I make mistakes as do we all.
  • I typically reply 2-3 times a day, if you can't reply with the same frequency that's okay, but I'd really like a partner who can reply one a day!
  • I enjoy detailed plots
  • I really enjoy romance but it needs to be organic and I prefer it to be slow burn over the course of an rp. Also I don't want an rp based around romance.
  • If you don't like what we're doing, if you're bored, if we're not compatible, if life gets busy or if you're purely just not feeling it please let me know. If we can fix it great, if not we can part ways on good terms. Please just don't ghost me.
  • I don't do MxM sorry! I may do FxF but I'd need some convincing.
Finally, the plots/interests I'm sorry this thread is so tl;dr if you've made it this far thank you! ♡

(( Current Craving ))
So I'm a big D&D player and I'm in love with quest based RP stories. I'm thinking medieval demon/monster hunters, searching for an almighty artifact to save their dying kind. No one knows what the artifact looks like but there are rumours upon rumours for our characters to follow. This would be kind of a birthright templar situation, one of us would play a Knight and one of us would play a Squire I'd personally prefer the Squire role, But I am willing to play the Knight if need be. Our characters are going to fail along the way, there will be plot points that are just for fun, some that are serious, there are lots of major points we can work out together. Other than adventure and fantasy I would really like for this to be a slow going and fluffy romance where our characters just end up falling in love after a ridiculous amount of romantic tension and crazy adventures. I have no preference to what gender identity your character has, although I will be playing a female character as it's not something I've done often and I'm trying to expand my skills.

(( Other interests ))
*** Urban/Modern Fantasy
** Slice Of Life Horror
**** Fantasy of any kind is always a desire!
[ Fandom ]
**** Soul Eater
*** Fire Emblem Birthright

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back