• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Two Worlds † [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Doughnut Doughnut Thank you for clarifying! I'm working on my CS now and will try to get it to you tonight but latest tomorrow. And thank you for your patience ^.^

Doughnut Doughnut sorry heyyy - a bit late to the party since i was busy lmao

i was wondering if I could make a malevolent spirit warlock guy of some sort? and also, what is the 'Fallen' race exactly lol?

madame moiselle madame moiselle the fallen race is basically angels that were banished or drop kicked from heaven.

Doughnut Doughnut Im still looking for a good mug shot and i will work on the history. As for the misc. Quirk im just not really sure what to put there so i left it blank.

Doughnut Doughnut I might have a few questions.....more than likely a 💩 ton of follow-ups. First question: Are witch's like summoners or do they use spirits as like a source of their power?

Melon Melon They can be powerful. [Mine is an example of a really powerful demon.] But don’t overdo it.
madame moiselle madame moiselle No problem~ As long as your spirit wants to help the human race survive, I don’t have a problem with that. The fallen are actually angels who got cast out of heaven, so they are practically the “dark” angels.
VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter Take your time, you could also just give a good description about your character [more detailed] if you can’t find a picture. The misc. quirk is something that everyone has. Such as… large feet, bites their nails, talks very loud, etc.
BFabulous BFabulous Alright. Witches get their power out of spiritual beings but can't actually summon them.

Melon Melon They can be powerful. [Mine is an example of a really powerful demon.] But don’t overdo it.
madame moiselle madame moiselle No problem~ As long as your spirit wants to help the human race survive, I don’t have a problem with that. The fallen are actually angels who got cast out of heaven, so they are practically the “dark” angels.
VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter Take your time, you could also just give a good description about your character [more detailed] if you can’t find a picture. The misc. quirk is something that everyone has. Such as… large feet, bites their nails, talks very loud, etc.
BFabulous BFabulous Alright. Witches get their power out of spiritual beings but can't actually summon them.

Thanks lmfao but I've changed my mind to making a fallen character :)

Doughnut Doughnut i was curious. Would you like if i made a separate human character more set as a recon sniper? I have another character sheet basically ready with some tweeking for this.

Pumpkid Pumpkid its more of creating two separate charaters to do something like that. You could ask to see if your human character overtime is afflicted by demonic energy. But that would be a one way ticket with no forming back into a human.

Pumpkid Pumpkid I'd like to keep the species in their own true form since they've only been together for a few months so nothing can really have mixed together. You could opt for 2 characters if you can handle that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back