• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Two Worlds † [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 They are indeed medieval classes but it is the actual 2030's with technology as we know today. Maybe even more advanced but not too much. But it's mainly the name that indicate that it is medieval. You can use modern tech such as modern wand which can transform in some sort of weapon while also letting magic power seep out of it.

Okie dokie! Thanks for clearing that up. I'll rewrite to fit the settings.

Oh! Another question came to my mind regarding the world. Is this set in an alternate Earth where the geography is the same, but magic is commonly practice? Or is it a field that is recently brought up and explored, due to the First Wave events?

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 It is an alternate Earth where the geography is indeed the same but it comes with magic. Not a lot of people could control the magic at first, but more and more people started to use it. In 2030, about 25% can use magic. :)

Awesome! Thanks for elaborating. Now I'm starting to get the picture. Hope you don't mind me throwing questions at ya while working on my CS! xD

Hmm i shall try to find a picture, I hope I clarified his abilities well enough sort of like the idea of a demon commanding a personal small army and it was a interesting take on warlock I should think

Hmm i shall try to find a picture, I hope I clarified his abilities well enough sort of like the idea of a demon commanding a personal small army and it was a interesting take on warlock I should think
Also 10.000 is the maximum age, you’re missing the miscellaneous quirk, hobbies and relationship status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back