• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Two Worlds † [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Doughnut

🖤
6c3b87ae.gif
Who Are We

We are the alliance.
The ones that will protect the Earth from incoming threat.
The ones who are even prepared to sacrifice their own lives for humanity.
True soldiers.
Every single one has their own style of combat, unique traits and the same goal.
We have assembled in the biggest cities around the world.
The places which will have the biggest impact and the most dangerous place for anyone to be.
The danger zones.
Together with the first wave [who weren’t with many] who came to warn us are now fighting amongst us.
Increasing our offense as well as defence.
The only thing that we can do now, is wait for the second wave to come.
Do as much as we can.
For humanity to survive.

Last edited:
I know everything is fresh still but I was just wondering if we have creative freedom with the races or if you have specifics in mind for each? I'm thinking of a ghost right now but I wanted to clarify ^.^

edit: If I'm blind and missed it I'm sorry lol

Pumpkid Pumpkid You can have up to 2 characters.
VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter There won’t demi humans or anything. At least not for now since they’ve only been with each other for a couple of months.
iShyShy iShyShy As long as it is within the “race” specification, I don’t mind. For example, if you take a ghost, it can also be a poltergeist or something like that. Even a banshee is fine.

Doughnut Doughnut
So I have a question. Is this in post-modern 2030s settings? I'm quite confused, as there are medieval-esque classes provided, but it's modern settings. Could you clarify? I wanted to make a monarch character based on medieval settings, but it seems I have confused myself xD

Doughnut Doughnut For the character sheet i put out the need to know information and i was going to leave the detailed past as character development through out the RP. Tragic events and such.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 They are indeed medieval classes but it is the actual 2030's with technology as we know today. Maybe even more advanced but not too much. But it's mainly the name that indicate that it is medieval. You can use modern tech such as modern wand which can transform in some sort of weapon while also letting magic power seep out of it.

Doughnut Doughnut For the character sheet i put out the need to know information and i was going to leave the detailed past as character development through out the RP. Tragic events and such.
A small 3 lines is still not enough though. Even if you want to keep some information hidden. Also, a picture is needed or a lengthy description of your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back