• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

I feel somewhat bad for not honoring my promise for one post a day, But I have used time today to make sure my post tomorrow is well made. My character is supposed to do well and we are now doing the waltz so my dwarf shall show the royals and all guests what 2 centuries of comradery can do when performing a dance such as this

also she probably doesn't have to roll the goliath would go for her if he thought he could
I doubt he could without being seriously harmed
I feel somewhat bad for not honoring my promise for one post a day, But I have used time today to make sure my post tomorrow is well made. My character is supposed to do well and we are now doing the waltz so my dwarf shall show the royals and all guests what 2 centuries of comradery can do when performing a dance such as this
Also my character rolled a 7 so if they are doing this together I'll says he can follow the steps well enough to no down grade the quality of the dwarfs stuff

Sorry about the short responses. I'm leaving on an impromptu road trip with some friends, so my responses will be sparse and/or short for the next few days.

that1aj that1aj I left the dance open ended with my last response so you can finish it the way you'd like.

Theflamre Theflamre the song is not a wedding song. It's an industrial waltz about a lost love from the previous war. And it's certainly not 90+ years old as many of the people who fought in that war are at the event right now.

So I realized we're about to hit 400 posts and I decided to finally draw Kai. It's probably not the greatest, but it took me forever to do. Possibly the best I've drawn so yeah I'm pretty proud of her. Anyways just wanted to let y'all know this is the best rp I've ever been in and I love reading all of y'alls posts! Keep up the good work!!View media item 30462

So I realized we're about to hit 400 posts and I decided to finally draw Kai. It's probably not the greatest, but it took me forever to do. Possibly the best I've drawn so yeah I'm pretty proud of her. Anyways just wanted to let y'all know this is the best rp I've ever been in and I love reading all of y'alls posts! Keep up the good work!!View media item 30462
You too! Kai making things complicated has been interesting to read, I'm looking forward to what happens between her, Blake, and Alice.

Heya, I'm sorry that (once again) I'm taking immensely long to reply :x Because of certain irl things it's taking me super long to write replies. As of now, I only finished a shorter one. I already started writing the others, but I haven't finished them yet :x again i'm really sorry! things just haven't gone how i expected x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back