• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

Ah thank you all! (〃▽〃) I finally wrote the test and passed as well! I'm working on my replies as of now, so they should be up in a while!

Dawnblade Dawnblade for Brook, her nails only become sharp, long, and poisonous when she wants them to be. They're not constantly abnormal like that and as of right now her hands are quite normal as normal can be

Dawnblade Dawnblade for Brook, her nails only become sharp, long, and poisonous when she wants them to be. They're not constantly abnormal like that and as of right now her hands are quite normal as normal can be
She doesn't know that, it also tips her off to the fact she is trying to figure it out how the character proceeds is up to you. She can ether just tell her or play along

She doesn't know that, it also tips her off to the fact she is trying to figure it out how the character proceeds is up to you. She can ether just tell her or play along
Alright, sounds good. Just thought i’d give you a little heads up just in case you were confused

I just realized what's going on!!! ACK! I'm so sorry for not responding back but the notifications didn't let me know! And holy cow, I didn't know Kai and Alice were about to have a tense moment! XD

Where is Benjamin? Did he come out yet?? I feel like he got stuck inside there for some odd reason.

I'm not exactly sure anymore, I think he was leaving the tent already.
Really? But then...where did he go? What happened to Elekta kount ? The RPer of Benjamin's? I'm sorry for asking so many questions but I just want to make sure I'm up to the times. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back