• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

BookishSnowWhite

Tired Princess
OOC

Welcome to the Out of Character page for Compromise Brings Delusion. Here is the place to ask questions, build lore, or just cool down and chat to other characters. If you have any questions you can always PM me, BookishSnowWhite, as I am the GM of this role play. Please refer to the CS page for full character sheets, the IC page for the roleplay and the Lore Page for deeper world building. If you'd like to include anything into this world, post here or pm me.

Character Sheets: † Compromise Brings Delusion † CS Page
Interest Check: Compromise Brings Delusion (Arranged Marriage) (Accepting)
Roleplay Page: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/compromise-brings-delusion-arranged-marriage-open-always-accepting.355722/

Last edited:
In Character Page coming once we have just a few more players. If main rolls don't fill up by the time we start, current players can adopt another main roll. (I certainly will.) You're also allowed to make as many characters as you want, whenever you want. Just submit them to me if they are going to be more longterm than, say, a servant talking to you in one post one time.

BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite I'd like to reserve the role as the best friend to the dark prince

Also in the dark domain. Can you play whatever monster you decided to be

P.S for everyone here I have Pinterest account with a huge selection of boards that contain character design for you guys to use

BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite I'd like to reserve the role as the best friend to the dark prince

Also in the dark domain. Can you play whatever monster you decided to be

P.S for everyone here I have Pinterest account with a huge selection of boards that contain character design for you guys to use

Absolutely can do. And yes you can be anything you want, I'm really not picky. As long as they have some form of communication I'm okay with it. And hell yes! That's always very helpful.

I was originally going to be this former soldier who had this absolute hatred for the industrial empire.

He was going to have P.T.S.D & everything! But maybe I'll just play a trickster con man or something

You could always do two characters... or more. *that eyebrow raise thing. you know the one*

I was originally going to be this former soldier who had this absolute hatred for the industrial empire.

He was going to have P.T.S.D & everything! But maybe I'll just play a trickster con man or something
Heyy, we could plot, if you'd like! My Industrial Daughter is a sort-of spy for the Dark Realm.

If, after we start, we still don't have everyone, then yes. But until then we'll keep it open. We'll probably start in 1-2 days tho, so that's exciting! Today is a good day for people to apply, because I am v/ sick in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back