• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern † Become the Top [Predator] Student †

Doughnut

🖤
891b113f87ba44755cbc8d41f30d2490.jpg

Welcome to Oak Academy,

A peculiar school which not many people could enter due to its prestige level and extreme entrance conditions. Only a mere 1% managed to get into the school with great efforts.

However the school decided that it was time for some change. Mainly directed towards the students that were residing there. They needed to learn more about the world and not be surrounded by their own… kind.

The school holds a secret from the outside world, one that couldn’t be made public or hell would break loose. The small 1% of students that got into the school, weren’t exactly human. The entry level was based on species.

Yes, now you would probably wonder what that meant… The school only allowed for vampires to enter. A different kind that was “superior” to the human race. The principal dreaded to say it like that… It didn’t matter how well one would score on the exam, a human could never enter no matter what they did until now.

The news spread across the country [Japan] quickly and more people started to apply. Instead of an amount of 175 students, the capacity was increased to 200. Meaning only 25 humans were going to be allowed on the school grounds. This was due to the risk of them being in. The human society didn’t know about their existence until they would enter the school, they would need to sign a silence contract as well. If they did spill the truth, they would be hunted by the principal himself [the ancient vampire who was like the godfather of them all] without mercy.

Some students were formed into “guardians” who would keep an eye on the humans and had the most experience around them. This is because there was a chance that humans could get bitten which was prohibited at all times. The teachers had the same task which made it a little safer.

Now, if you still want to join Oak Academy [Kyoto, Japan], we would like to welcome you in this… adventure.

Kind regards,

The Principal
Aka, Androw Blondell

Interested! :)
Could I possibly take up a vampire, if there are any slots left??
If not I can settle for human. Any vampire, romance, academy based plots are up my street!

Interested but gee golly the prefix confused the heck outta me. What the general aims of this project? Plain slice of life or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back