• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern “You’re given me a million reasons to let ya go..”♥️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

okay, so I have still have snacks. Yet now I have a very specific craving in mind. And I thought id be super annoying and see if someone wanted to write.😶

age gaps aren’t really something people talk about, at least not with me. Yet it’s something I’d like to dive into.
The idea that two people, from two very different almost worlds, maybe the word is time frames? Can fall in love, slightly amazes the crap out of me.

The basic idea is pretty simple, and I’d like to spin it into your own.♥️💁🏻‍♀️

1. Please be able to write in paragraph.​
  2. I’m Ditch friendly but telling me you aren’t interested makes my life easier.​
  3. Romance, angst, drama, pain. These are things I expect. #sorrynotsorry​
  4. I’m also here to way too often, if you can’t reply often please tell me before writing.
  5. Pleaseeee, don’t not send me a message that just reads “hello.” Or “hello, I’m interested.” I need more than that guys, pretend to be interested from the very beginning.
  6. All characters will be over 18, it shouldn’t have to be said but ya know, some people man. 🤔🤭🙄

Last edited:
Hello there!
Im Roleplaying since more then 2 years now, but not in a way its performed here. Till that point i just set up a scenerie and started to write back and forth with girls or boys.

Due to the fact im new, i may not be what you are looking for, but if i might be, guide me to our storie :)

Feel free to PM me <3

Hello, I'd love to do with you if you're still interested and looking for someone, I'm a very creative person and I think to make a a good story you need both romance and drama. I'm open to all genres though and many different ideas.

So reply or DM me if you're interested, if not than that's completely fine.

Hey!! I’d love to write with both of you! Just send me a message!! (:

Guys, I have other cravings. Just ask!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back