• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
You get off the subway and look around at the bustling city around you, whatever happens next is all up to you, so far the only landmark you see is a huge skyscraper in the middle of the city, all black, with an Art Deco outer design, and a giant sign that says “Them” in gold cursive above the front door.
@ everyone​

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa || Tzackle X. Zonthrae--
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (OPEN TO ANYONE)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067
78864362_p3.png

Upon leaving the subway, Hiryu immediately checked if there are any train rides heading back to his hometown. Unfortunately, the signs all read the same; scheduling the arrivals of the trains to this station and not the other way around. Come to think of it, there wasn't anyone heading towards the train platforms, but rather, only those leaving the train AND the station itself. An odd thing to observe, really. Otherwise, it looks like your average run of the mill train station.

"Tsk...There goes my entire life." Hiryu sighs, rubbing the back of his head. "...Again." He mutters, turning around to see the strange lady who told him to head out standing in front of him, lying in wait with a smile. "Uh...Can I help you...?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Oh, nothing." The strange lady smiled, "Just waiting for you to finish your business, Milord."

"...You're weird." Hiryu deadpanned, clicking his tongue, "In an irritating way, mind you." He added before walking past the lady. The lady followed her out of the subway, and there, Hiryu solidified the impression that he may no longer be in Japan. He stared in awe of the giant black building in the distance, towering over the rest of the buildings in this city. Hiryu doesn't know where this place even is--America, maybe? New York? Certainly not Paris.

As Hiryu pondered where he was, the strange lady following him approached one of the bizarre residents that was passing by.

"Pardon me, good sir." The lady opened the conversation, "Can you tell us where we are? My friend and I accidentally missed a couple of stations..." She chuckled, as if showing that she is quite the klutz.

Interactions:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
CHRIST-TAN
1579263401676.png
A new city with new people! I already want to go home. The only reason I went here is to escape the cops when I assaulted that Godless heathen for talking shit about my religion, they should have tried to arrest him! Not me! Now I'm stuck here for a while until that disaster dies down and they eventually forget about that incident. This will all blow over in a couple of weeks, then I can go back home to my old job! It's not like the person I assaulted got severely injured, how much damage is a kick to the balls going to cause anyway? Sure, he might not be able to make children anymore but it's not like anyone would want to have sex with that jackoff.

But enough about him, let's talk about this city: Could I possibly adapt to this metropolis until I can go home again safely? Probably, but am I gonna? Fuck no, I'm going to complain and complaining takes way less effort. I've never even heard about this place yet it has a lot of people walking around doing whatever it is they're doing but that's probably because I stay inside the church for most of my days instead of traveling. My first instinct is to find a motel to sleep on. I have enough money to spend a couple of nights on a cheap one. I looked at the woman asking somebody where they landed. I decided to eavesdrop the conversation just to know where I landed.​

The small little man whom Tzackle questioned stopped immediately. He was about waist high if compared to a normal man, and was very pale. With little features except for his black button eyes, cute little curved mouth, and his pointy-ended appendages. Everyone looked this way except for the obvious newcomers, giving the man a reason for surprise. He scanned the woman, "Hello...you people indeed look new, you've never been here? This is City City! It's only the worlds leader in well, everything! I say are you one of those...runaways? You certainly aren't here for work." The man would ask with a more proper tone than expected of a tiny cartoon man.
Chungchangching Chungchangching

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Tzackle X. Zonthrae--
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Chungchangching Chungchangching
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067
78864362_p3.png

Hiryu had finally collected his bearings. It's probably fine. There's gotta be a way back. Maybe another subway that leads out of this city? As soon as he finds out where exactly this is...That's when he overheard the strange lady who's following him talk to a strange looking little man--actually, every single person he saw around here were dwarf-like. Tiny as all hell. All except for that one girl in blue who stands out from the rest of the tiny men like a tall pine tree in a forest. Maybe a better analogy would be that damn black tower in the distance with the word 'THEM' on it. Regardless, he knew . that the girl is probably in the same situation as he is. Regardless, the conversation still holds priority. Hiryu should listen in.

"Is that so?" Tzackle rubbed her chin as she heard the name of this bizarre city; City City. Certainly not confusing at all. Except for the tiny man who looks to be around 3 feet tall and is all white, shaped like a bad drawing. This peculiar little man then asked if she and 'her lord' were...Runaways. "Pardon?" Tzackle asked, feeling a bit threatened. True, Tzackle herself is a runaway in some degree--she did defect from the time travelling militia group 'Quartzer', and as such she may be considered as one but..."May you elaborate? I don't think I know what you're talking about. We're simply...Tourists."

Hiryu gulped. Somehow, he gets the feeling that something bad's going to happen soon. Something big that'll make him regret nodding off in that train.

Interactions:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

CHRIST-TAN
Christ-Tan fullbody.PNG
"City City?" I mouthed after the dapper midget man revealed the name of this metropolis, taking a glance at the conversation with a baffled face. What kind of name is that? That can't be the real name. He has to be joking. I continued to listen with the man proclaiming it's the world's leader in everything. I rolled my eyes and approached them after that cartoon man put up such a bold statement. I can't help but butt into the situation.

"If that's the case then why haven't I heard about this place?"

• Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
    SAvAZdg.gif

Tanya had no idea where she was. The subway station was a clear indicator that she was not in the empire anymore. Fortunately her magic seemed to still work and she still had all of her equipment. She briefly looked around the station before deciding to leave. She had no idea where to go and loitered around the exit of the station. Hopefully it wasn't just her that was lost here.

[OPEN TO INTERACTION}

Last edited:
Ling Xiaoyu & Alisa Bosconovitch

• 1579341068071.pngIt was a very unlucky afternoon for Xiaoyu. She lost a lot of dumpling coupons, her pet got injured and had to be taken away to a vet nearby, and her money was running low. She sighed and took a train back to her apartment, still disappointed by what happened today. She checked her pockets, but she wasn't feeling anything. The girl bumps her head into a pole, punishing herself for leaving it on the coffee table at the cafe that she went with Alisa and Miharu. It left a red mark on her forehead, the girl held her forehead in pain.

As her hands covered her vision for a moment, she felt that something was wrong. She looked out to the window and saw a dark city, quite cartoonish in appearance. The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, Xiaoyu was sure that she took the train to her street and not a train to some odd-looking city. The girl became worried as the train stopped. She stepped off and looked at her surroundings,
    "Wait, where am I?"

She scratched her head in confusion as she saw a familiar face in the crowd. It was her Gynoid friend, Alisa. The girl ran over to her and hugged her. She looked at her in teary eyes and said,
    "Alisa! Where are we? I don't like it here..."

She clutched on to Alisa as her friend patted her head, trying to comfort her. Alisa proceeded to do a manual scan, detecting some strange things about the area.

"Um, Xiaoyu, I think we're not in Japan anymore. It seems to be some kind of separate city, my scanners are picking up some weird signals," she assured to Xiaoyu as she looked at the surrounding establishments. Xiaoyu wiped her tears and looked at the buildings, the girl saw a large building with a large golden sign that said,
    'Them'.

"Well, there's no use in crying. I think we should look for a clue as to where we are," the girl checked her bag to see if everything she had was still in there. To her surprise, most of her textbooks and notebooks were gone. Only a few things were left: A photo of her, Miharu, Alisa, and Panda, her two Amber bracelets, and her cheerleader outfit that oddly was still in the bag. The girl tilted her head as she observed everyone around them.

[Open For Interaction]

Last edited:
1579462847536.png
Lumine
after stepping off the subway that he thought would bring him back to the mansion he left to find himself...in a weird unusual city? his ears would droop a bit as he realized he was horribly lost, looking around to see a lot of weird people around his height but they all seemed really white and short...were there any adults? did they all have a problem with not being pale skinned? all of these questions only made the short boy more confused, although he did see some other people that didn't look like the rest but they looked like they were busy and he didn't want to bother them, so he would slowly start to wander off to the big skyscraper, since maybe he could figure out things there?

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
BA7FB1D49F75578260B890C747BE64A49A273D7F

Tanya could do nothing except give them a tired stare. They were clearly 'newcomers' like herself and must've just arrived. They didn't look like they came from the empire so they must be from some other world. This is the work of Being X and Tanya was certain he was putting her through the wringer again. Being X the omnipotent 'God' picking on such an innocent girl as herself is nothing but a mundane monday for her.

"Unfortunately for you I just got here and I am equally as lost as you are. I think we should stick together though as we both seem to be the 'black sheep' in this city. I'm Tanya, who are you?"
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

The man in the suit looked around and began to feel overwhelmed as he saw all the weird fleshy beings getting off the subway.
“Eh....uh well if you’re tourists, this is a very interesting place, but um....just to be safe you should head to the skyscraper behind me to um....get registered? Yeah, registered! And um......never interact with me again.....” He would say before beginning to back up, and run away hastily.

As for Christ’s statement, something very unusual happened, as soon as she asked her question, everyone on the street stopped before looking at her, and screaming, “ITS JUST THE BEST!” In a happy tone before continuing on their routes

Tanya and Alisa would see a very strange sight indeed, as Tanya gave her response.....HE appeared
C4C6D451-92CA-4A89-8387-007F49A40534.jpeg
“AH! JOSH QUICK!” Benedict would scream as Josh immediately attempted to put a bag over Tanyas head.
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

tenor.gif

"Who's tha-"

The Aerial ace was in the process of being kidnapped. A bag was placed over her head and she was in the process of being kidnapped. Truly Being X really had it in for her! It's been 5 minutes and she was already being kidnapped by someone. At least this was a hundred times better than actually being shot at in the front lines. A bag is preferable over artillery and anti air fire. Tanya began to struggle a little and gets her finger on her gun. Muffled yelling could be heard whilst she sprayed normal bullets in random directions as she didn't have any time to cast spells.

"Let me go! Why the hell am I already being kidnapped? You're really brave to pick on a small girl like me!"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

• 1579513102032.png
    When Alisa was busy talking to Tanya, she inspected the building that was in front of her. It seemed really fancy, it had multiple floors, and the building had a large sign that just read, 'Them', on the front. She looked at her two Amber bracelets and sighed as she wondered how to get home from a cartoonish-looking city.

Xiaoyu proceeded to go up to some white-haired boy with animal ears. He seemed friendly from a glance, the girl noticed that he had a confused expression on his face which she assumed that he was also a stranger to these foreign lands.

"Hey, you lost too?" the girl casually asked the boy as she heard the noise of a whirring chainsaw. She looked up and saw Alisa carrying someone in her arms. The Chinese girl proceeded to bow for an apology and ran towards her direction.

She saw Alisa standing in front of some small girl, Xiaoyu rushed to the girl's aid and checked to see if her vitals were alright.

"Are you alright?" the girl asks Tanya as she proceeded to stand and look at her kidnapper.

Xiaoyu cracked her knuckles and jumped to energize her body, "I'm not afraid to use some force too!"

[ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B - Tanya, Jeef_jones Jeef_jones - Lumine, Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch - Josh ]

As Lumine entered the big skyscraper, he would see a bustling lobby of more cartoon people in suits and headsets, running around, getting in elevators, or sprinting out the front door. One of them even bumped into him on the way out. The lobby had a beautiful marble floor, with black and gold Art Deco walls, a receptionist desk in front of him, and a series of elevators behind it. It was truly a sight to see, except for one thing, a lady in a blue suit and blonde hair was eagerly slamming another persons face into a wall.
2B7F5CCB-12E8-4166-91C8-E9B39F7422A2.jpeg
“WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALIENS!?” She would scream at the poor man before giggling, “Tell me! Pretty please?”
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

1579539035926.png
He would just watch in shock at the brutality that this short pale lady was slamming another person's face in, it was such a surprising sight for a building like this that it took him a few seconds to process what was currently happening before he ran over and grabbed the mayor's hand that had the man in it's grasp confusedly stammering "Wait! what are you doing! why are you slamming his face into the wall! what did he do to deserve this? do you really need to be this violent? is everyone here this violent?" the string of confused question as his strange strong grip would hold the mayor's arm in place
Interacting: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

BasicCrispAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif

Tanya could do nothing but sigh with relief. Perhaps things were looking up for her. Take that Being X! How about them apples huh. Never predicted that some robo weapon would come and save her did you? A smug smile crept across her face. Now it was time for some payback. A fresh magazine of ammunition was loaded into her sub machine gun. A marvel of engineering in the empire but where she came from they were as common as grass and her assailant appeared to be unarmed. In fact it didn't look like anyone in the city carried weapons at all. This was going to be a cakewalk. Aiming at her former assailant through the iron sights on her gun she replied to the chainsaw robot death machine.

"I am quite fine. I didn't expect to be saved in such a grandiose manner. Thank you but I think I can handle myself."

Her eyes would start taking on a more golden hue in contrast to her former deep blue.

52f034bb3fe303f5c9496cad8e5539aa.gif

"Alright, kidnapper, what do you want with me? Speak now or forever hold your peace"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

As Madam Mayor was so rudely interrupted, she would look at the boy before screaming.
“AH! A FURRY KILL IT!”
She would yell before her face turned red, “WHY ARE YOU HERE! IS THIS THE ALIEN FRED!?”
Fred wouldn’t respond however, as his face was now purple and he was being rushed to the infirmary.
“UH OH! Silly!” She would say before looking into the camera and winking. “Anyways furry you have fifteen seconds to explain why you’re in this particular building!”
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Interactions:
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Christ-Tan
Righteous.png
I was a little confused when the street people stopped and looked at me, did I say anything to offend them? I held my bible tightly before tensing up at the sudden collective yells of the creatures saying the same thing. I blinked a couple of times before shrugging. That was weird but it's not anything to be frightened about. These guys just love this city, I guess. I was about to leave the area until a bullet zoomed past my face almost hitting me. I let out a sigh of relief immediately believing that God intervened in someway here. There's no way he'd let me die like that.

I turned my head to the source of the gunshot to see a commotion, less than an hour in this city and I'm already seeing people fighting each other. I made my way towards them-- Why does that child have a gun. Who are her parents and where are they?! Is she a runaway? Could these girls be the people taking care of her? If so, they're gonna need a harsh berating. I'm asking too many questions, let's just get this over with. I approached the group and stared at the child.

"Are you people not gonna question the gun she has? Take it away from her before she actually hits somebody with it. She almost shot me in the face!"

"Don't worry I'm a professional"

e238e1f8c43db196a211725f22e9f698948f3223_hq.gif

Tanya smirked at Christ but her look changed as soon as she actually turned to look at her.

51A242BE77354FCEF140F6EFFDA13D965C9C51AE

Tanya brought up her optical spell and stared at the christian girl through it. A more feral look took over her face ,as she noticed the bible, one of pure hatred. She spoke without warmth. She turned her gun towards the faithful Christian girl. A blind follower of God. Tanya hated people like this. In fact Tanya was a couple steps off from shooting this girl and making her head into a donut with an armour piercing shot.

"So you're Christian huh. Do you believe that God is benevolent? Merciful? Choose your words carefully"

Tanya has now ignored her former assailant and has diverted all her attention on the girl. She planned to shoot her anyway but wanted to hear the standard drivel from her mouth beforehand so she could justify her actions later.

Chungchangching Chungchangching thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Interactions:
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Christ-Tan
Righteous.png
I stood my ground when I saw this girl's face become more hostile but I backed away when she pointed her gun at me. What is her problem? Did I do anything wrong?? Maybe butting in here was a bad idea after all. I was about to back away even more until she spoke again, questioning my beliefs. She's one of those rabid atheists I assumed and I lost all sympathy for this wretched child but I don't want to aggravate her even further so I played dumb instead.

"Christian? I'm not a Christian! I'm just holding this for a friend!!"

My own words stung me in the heart, saying that hurts. I can't believe I said that just to get this demon off my back. I began shit-talking her in my mind, having no shred of humility because I need to reassure myself that I'm better than this godless heathen. Who threatens to kill somebody just because of their religion? Well, I do that sometimes but it's fine because it's me.

And then one picture of Jesus Christ fell out of my dress, after a few seconds a dozen more fell.

". . . Those are also from my friend."

Last edited:
Benedict didn’t mind having weapons pointed at him, after all, what could they do? Shoot him? A silly notion indeed. But what did grab his attention was religion....oh boy, everyone hold on tight.....
“Ah! Josh! Quick! Stool position!” Benedict would say before standing on Joshs back like a stool, now equipped in preachers robes and a bible. “I BELIEVE THAT THE LORD! GOOOOOD! CREATED THE EARTH AND THIS HEATHEN, YES TANYA! HEATHEN!” Benedict would yell before going silent and saying “Although the almighty Lord still hasn’t paid his many property fines yet........HE IS STILL ALIVE! THE LORD! GOD! HE IS THE LORD! SING WITH ME EVERYONE!”
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

• 1579614314731.png"Wait, what?"

The moment of conflict suddenly turned into a moment of religious ideas clashing with each other. As a Buddhist, Xiaoyu couldn't support either of the two. She scratches her head in confusion as she didn't know what to say. She blinks multiple times as the girl couldn't say a word about the argument.

"Er, as a Buddhist, I'm staying out of this religious stuff that y'all are arguing about. It's not really good to argue about that..."

She sticks close to Alisa as the robot says some things,
    "As an android, I don't believe in a god."

Xiaoyu sees her suddenly brandishing her chainsaw arms as the schoolgirl widens her eyes in worry.

[ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B - Tanya, Chungchangching Chungchangching - Christ-Tan Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch - Josh and Benedict ]

As all of this was happening, you all would notice that besides the skyscraper, there was also a series of establishments nearby, The Skyscraper, of course, A "Benedicts Fancy Clothing Store", a "Benedicts Fancy Hotel", a "Benedicts Fancy Fancy Food Restaurant", A "Benedicts Fancy Pub", and a "Benedicts Fancy Galleria". Of course this was all located in the esteemed "Benedict Square."
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

1579630921725.png
Lumine
He would just look confusedly at the mayor when she screamed "furry", although realizing she was talking about him he would back away a bit and his ears would only droop farther "I uhm...am here to figure out where I am? and uh I guess...get a job since I don't know how to get back to the mansion I was working at or really where I am" he messed around with his hands a bit, afraid of how this ladies first response was to kill him because he looked like a weredog, but maybe being polite would help calm her down?
Interaction: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:
"A job you say? Then come over here!" the receptionist yelled toward Lumine,
"Overruled!" Madam Mayor shouted
"Actually Madam Mayor, I have a message from the Sir saying all foreign creatures have full security clearance." The receptionist would say before being grabbed and tossed by an angry Madam Mayor, as she stomped away, another receptionist hustled out and sat down at the desk.
"Hi there! Welcome to "Them" HQ! What type of job are you interested in, we have an opening for just about everything."
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back