• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ‘Sup y’all? Looking for a role playing group [Open]

PiperKuro88

Queen of Hell
Hey everyone, I am Zoey and I was looking for a group to try out a new storyline idea I got going on. I have a simple storyline, one that we basically create characters and see where our minds take us on our journey. I am a writer so I do prefer that you use proper grammar and write longer(ish) responses, however, I am fine with how you write. I will accept suggestions and any other ideas you have for devices or technology.

Anyway, let’s get into the storyline!

A group of teens (or in their early twenties) are chosen ones but they don’t know it. They are all special, yet they don’t think it. They were put on this Earth to do good...or bad. Each inhabits their own unique power or ability (Example would be hacking or fire powers.) They all work together well, like a hand in a glove yet at first tend to either clash or become inseparable. None of they are the same, maybe a few talents or abilities are similar but never are they the same. This is a story of friendship, betrayal, love, and finding a family bond through hard times. In times like this they have to remember the one thing that brought them all together, one simple phrase ‘One Cannot be Brave who has no Fear.’

I know it is simple but we still have a few rules!

1. No 18+
2. No cussing
3. Do not bully out side out the Rp (but I do understand if you have a character that is cruel or mean.)
4. Don’t try to take all of the attention. Let everyone get a moment in the spotlight
5. No having and over powered OC. Don’t make your OC’s OP
6. If you want your character to be in a romantic relationship with another person’s character PM the person that OC belongs to and talk it out with them (Although flirting with their character is fine.)

Characters

So I was thinking that the group could contain about 10-13 characters in it because we still need evil characters and whatnot. You can create a CS in anyway you want and post it on a the character thread. The CS, however, must include:
- Ability/power
- Role
- Race (Name of a supernatural type race you want your character to be apart of.)

These are a must.

Extra

We will discuss more when I get a group together but something else is that I may not always be on to watch for any rule breakers or to rp so I will be looking for and assigning a co-organizer to help me out.

Want to be Co-Organizer?

You can PM your ‘application’ and it must include only the following.

-How active are you?
-How Literate are you?
-What kind of characters to you rp as?
-Are you busy a lot?

I will ask you additional questions if I feel it is necessary.

Fantasy - OOC for group
Fantasy - Character Sheets for group role play
That about covers it. I would love if I could get people to join my group, thank you....

Last edited:
Hello. I am interested. Would you accept me into this group?

I'll keep my eye on this and if people produce CS' that seem as though they're actually competent RPers, i'll put one up as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back