• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supertroopers

☉ 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗿𝗮 ☉
AMNESIAC.
a percy jackson roleplay.
introduction.
— in which six demigods try to find a superweapon that a god has seemingly 'misplaced'. or, alternatively summarized...

half-bloods should be given a break. they've been in so many wars, so many battle that they've probably lost count. they've fought so many monsters that some probably ask about their monster kids hanging around back in tartarus. but the gods never seem to take the hint, even if said hint was thrown right in their face. the point only seems to prove itself when apollo 'misplaces' his new sonic lyre that could kill millions of people from a few miles away. and, as following the rules of all missing godly items, it seems that six very unlucky demigods would have to go and retrieve it. and apparently, the lyres on the move.

but, of course, a demigod’s life is never that easy. every other monster on the face of the earth just seems to love making their life more difficult than it already is. which means, their original plan of a short trip to the capitol of florida to retrieve the lyre seems to have turned into a road trip across a good half of america.

but let's face it, it was apollo the amnesiacs fault. and even if he's not an amnesiac, how do you misplace a fucking super weapon?

MIXTAPE.

¹ ⋆ a happening by hyperstory
² ⋆ we are the kids by walk the moon
³ ⋆ help i’m alive by metric
⁴ ⋆ ghost town by the vaccines
⁵ ⋆ heathens by twenty one pilots
⁶ ⋆ smile like you mean it by the killers
⁷ ⋆ modern jesus by portugal. the man
⁸ ⋆ suburban war by arcade fire
⁹ ⋆ seven nation army by white stripes
¹⁰ ⋆ the youth by mgmt
¹¹ ⋆ wires by the neighbourhood
¹² ⋆ ode to sleep by twenty one pilots

RULES.

‣ ❝first things first: please follow the rules that rpnation have already set into place! (i.e; no spamming, respectfulness, etc.) a lot of amazing people work super hard to even make this site possible and we should respect it!❞

‣ ❝this isn’t the kind of roleplay where you can reserve roles! i want to give everyone a chance at apply, but there will be a deadline! and even if i don’t pick your character as one of the six heading off to a quest, they could very possibly be mentioned or something (still working that part out!)❞

‣ ❝this is a camp half-blood and camp jupiter roleplay! three people come from chb and the other three will come from jupiter! i haven’t seen many camp jupiter roleplays so i really wanted to integrate a part of it into the roleplay! i think it’ll be really fun!❞

‣ ❝don’t be afraid to add diverse parentage! there’s more to life than just the children of the big three, even if they are super cool! also, giving your character abilities is optional! demigods are allowed to have very minor powers and can just check the box for being good at fighting! believe it or not, it’s a thing! you can use the minor gods too! please do, i'd love a mix of the of cabins and a few the new ones.❞

‣ ❝there’s a small, and very real possibility that during this roleplay, characters can (and probably will) be seriously injured, to the point that they might succumb to their injuries and die. in your cs, please let me know whether or not your would be okay with a character possibly dying!❞

‣ ❝romance and other platonic ships are not completely outlawed just because this is an adventure roleplay! in fact, it’s encouraged! i really want all of the characters to develop relationships along the way, whether they’re friends or maybe ... more?❞

‣ ❝and finally, disrespect and bullying other people will not be tolerated! please treat people how you’d like to be tested and we’ll all get along fine!❞

CHARACTERS.
• ❝the golden boy❞ — who’d ever expect some pretty boy to be roaming around some crummy summer camp? meet the camp’s golden boy. the pride and joy of everyone in his camp, the top fighter in any arena he steps into, and one of the richest kids in the entire camp. to fit so perfectly in despite his status and his reputation, he’s a sweetheart, pure, unfiltered sunshine in a bottle. he tries to make everyone’s day a little bit brighter than the one before it, even if he has to go out of his way to do it. // open

• ❝the mean girl❞ — intelligent, manipulative, and capable of doing everything in her power to get what she wants, the mean girl is the most feared and the hated of everyone in her camp. she’s loud, sarcastic, and quite honestly thinks that she’s better than everyone around her. she isn’t afraid to fight for what she wants, or complain, for that matter. why does she do what she does? is it low self esteem? shitty parents? a lack of self control? i sure as hell don’t know. // open

• ❝the bad boy❞ — tall, dark, and handsome, a dreamboat to say the least. the kind of guy fourteen year old girls write wattpad books about. he’s never fit in, and he doesn’t want to. he’s perfectly content being an asshole, and an honest one at that. he follows the best of his own drum, even if that means stirring up a little trouble here and there. he’s cool, calm, collected, and doesn’t give a shit whether you like him or not. but he can’t be that bad, right? one can only hope. // open

• ❝the scaredy cat❞ — gods, monsters, quests, oh my! this demigod the most easily swayed by others, and by fear. she’s been sheltered by her parents her entire life, so it’s no surprise how easily tricked and manipulated she can be, since she’s been taught her entire life that all people are good. yeah that’s a lie. everything about being a demigod is so new, so scary. spiders, snakes, you name it, she’s afraid of it. but as easily terrified as she is, bouncing back from fright is a simple task. // open

• ❝the camp clown❞ — say hello to the richie tozier of every story. cocky, wisecracking, and obnoxious, this guy was probably voted most likely to go to clown college, if he weren’t a high schooler, of course. this dude is always cracking jokes and making light of situations, even if he’s running for his life away from head-chomping monsters. he spends way too much time flirting with whoever he’s hanging out with, which he insists is just a pastime. he almost jokes a little too much. is he ok? // open

• ❝the quiet kid❞ — you know that one quiet kid that was always sitting behind you in the back of the class? the kid that most people didn’t want to talk to because everyone thought that they were weird? say hello to the camp’s quiet kid. awkward and often struggling to so much as say hello to someone, she’s often the underdog of any situation, with little to no help from who her father is. despite being a girl of little words, her actions seem to speak more than she does. // reserved for supertroopers supertroopers

[ note: if this gains enough interest like i’m hoping that it will, i’ll be posting the character sheet and out of character forum later today! fingers crossed! ]

code by leviathan. leviathan.

tenor.gif

Honestly the scaredy cat sounds super interesting, though if i apply for her I’d probably rename her as the oblivious one

Edit: it sounds counter-intuitive so I figure I’d explain. She’s scared of everything yes but if she bounces back easily from fear, then I could see her doing character growth and becoming the most brave, but that’d be far down the line. Fear from not knowing what’s up kinda also could give way to fearlessness, if only from not knowing what could go wrong.

Honestly the scaredy cat sounds super interesting, though if i apply for her I’d probably rename her as the oblivious one

Edit: it sounds counter-intuitive so I figure I’d explain. She’s scared of everything yes but if she bounces back easily from fear, then I could see her doing character growth and becoming the most brave, but that’d be far down the line. Fear from not knowing what’s up kinda also could give way to fearlessness, if only from not knowing what could go wrong.

i was sort of setting it up that way, giving her those moments where she can really shine because of how surprisingly tough she is! she’s a little bit of an underdog, but she’s a fighter! she could definitely be considered the oblivious one, too!

Last edited:
i was sort of setting it up that way, giving her those moments where she can really shine because of how surprisingly tough she is! she’s a little bit of an underdog, but she’s a fighter! she could definitely be considered the oblivious one, too!

I love it holy heck

first of all, i want to thank everyone for the interest that they showed in this kind of crazy idea i had in my head. it really makes me excited for what’s about to come! i think that this is gonna be an amazing roleplay! now, there’s no official deadline just this yet, but there will be one, soon!

without further ado... here’s
the O O C and the CHARACTER SHEET !

when do you think would the roleplay start? I'd really want to join but i won't be able to get many posts up in july uwu

when do you think would the roleplay start? I'd really want to join but i won't be able to get many posts up in july uwu
maybe sometime later next week? i wanna give everyone a chance at getting their applications in!

Um excuse me?? I love this so much, oh my god.
The mixtape has no right to slap as hard as it does goddamnnn

Hi! sorry if you've already answered this somewhere and I just missed it but are the roles gender-locked? I'm interested in golden boy/bad boy but I would rather play a girl. Is that ok?

Hi! sorry if you've already answered this somewhere and I just missed it but are the roles gender-locked? I'm interested in golden boy/bad boy but I would rather play a girl. Is that ok?
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING! I was so super busy yesterday, sorry! And yes, that’s fine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back