• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom โ€• ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ผ๐˜พ. โช๐Ž๐Ž๐‚โซ

where should our OFFICAL ooc be located?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Other
Here

supertroopers

โ˜‰ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ โ˜‰

O O C !

tumblr_inline_pik3ajRQCC1ras843_500.gifv

โget out of my room, iโ€™m playing minecraft!โž

welcome to amnesiacโ€™s out of character thread!
please fill out the poll and welcome! feel free to chat
here, and watch out for deadlines!!

what is the age range we're going for? :0c I'm assuming teens (like in the source material) but just in case !

what is the age range we're going for? :0c I'm assuming teens (like in the source material) but just in case !
Oh my goodness! I completely forgot to add the age range! Sorry about that! And the age range is 16 to 19!

well then i have 3 possible ideas to pass by you mostly as 2 are none deity primodials

1 the gold child a child of Nyx with slots of shadow and dark based stuff very a powers makes them kind of person

2 a mean kid passably the craziest but perhaps a chaos kid who believes only they exist due to reality bending ( minor) ablties

3 the scardy cat/ weird kid a demigod that can't demigod for lack of a better term lacking in most qualities the hafbloods have they have skills more useful off of battle than in.

well then i have 3 possible ideas to pass by you mostly as 2 are none deity primodials

1 the gold child a child of Nyx with slots of shadow and dark based stuff very a powers makes them kind of person

2 a mean kid passably the craziest but perhaps a chaos kid who believes only they exist due to reality bending ( minor) ablties

3 the scardy cat/ weird kid a demigod that can't demigod for lack of a better term lacking in most qualities the hafbloods have they have skills more useful off of battle than in.
those are all really cool ideas for a character, theyโ€™re super cool! is there any one of them that youโ€™re dead set on?

once i get off work today i'll be able to work on my boy!

ay! i just realized my schedule cleared up a bit so I'll try to get a cs up soon!
can't decide if my bad boy should be the son of hades or cronos hmm

I noticed it was mentioned that there will be three campers from CHB, and three from CJ. Are these linked to specific roles, or is it just put what you want and adjust later if needed?

Hi, guys! Iโ€™m so happy that youโ€™re all interested in applying! And I apologize for not being on yesterday, I was just sort of busy! Iโ€™m back now, and Iโ€™ll answer all your questions ASAP! : )

I noticed it was mentioned that there will be three campers from CHB, and three from CJ. Are these linked to specific roles, or is it just put what you want and adjust later if needed?
Good question! I think it would all probably be easier if everyone has a chance to apply and then we sort it all out! Iโ€™d be perfectly fine with one side outweighing the other, if push comes to shove!

Okiedoke my boyo's up now!! I had a lot of fun making him

i can't decide on a godly parent for my girl. i'm kinda between thanatos and hecate, but also taking other suggestions.

Well laura is done I think went with the angry but harmless person that is a really good smith sucks at everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back