Multiple Settings ―― sugary sweet. [♡]

witchery

— love me dead ♡
Thread starter #1
―― WITCHERY'S PARTNER HUNT !

―― ABOUT ME !hello! my name is olivia (liv for short) and it's nearly been a year since i've joined the site, and since i have no care for my school or social life i decided to make an one x one thread! i tend to write two to three paragraphs, sometimes more if i feel really inspired. i'm also that person who prefers to play the female role but i can play male if we must, i have terrible experience from random strangers starting conversations with me and then asking if they could play female (and nothing else) in a one x one. i prefer to use realistic fcs and i'm happy to rp either in pms or a thread. we can also chat in discord as well if that's easier but i prefer to rp on rpn please! so please take a look through and either pm me or tag me so we can start plotting! please note i do not do smut since it's against rpn rules or rp furries!!
―― A N G S T ! i don’t give a damn about you. no, nothing can change my mind. no way. i’m happy just to let you walk away. don’t think about you at night, i’m happy to be alone, its okay. but that was yesterday and now i’m driving in my car, words won’t get me far when they don’t mean shit. i’m calling you at 3 am and i’m standing here right outside your door and i don’t think that my heart can take much more. i’m scared of cracking up again i just want it to be like it was before and i don’t think that my heart can take much more.
lil angel princess sugar plum fairy meets neighbourhood bad boy who spends 99% of his time being bitter n angry whilst partying and wrecking things that aren’t his to wreck n they meet at her first ever house party that was supposed to be a small gathering for her 17th/18th or wHatever n it ends up getting crashed by him and his arrogant asshole friends but he sees her drunk and crying in the bathroom because shes scared her parents will flip out over the state her house is in n he usually doesnt care but oh my god she’s so cute and she doesn’t deserve this so he kicks everyone out and offers to stay and help clean up but then he drunkenly crashes in her bed with her n maybe somethin happens or maybe not but somethin defintiely happens down the line cuz he put his bad boy rep on the line by breaking off a super cool party for the crying damsel in distress.
muse a is a major nerd who has a crush on one of the popular kids (muse b) so muse a decides to pay muse b one thousand dollars to go out with him/her for a month. muse b accepts it and ends up actually falling for muse a in the end. although muse a has let the popularity get to his/her head. what will happen?
muse a and muse b were born with super powers, and are unaware that each other has them. they attend school together, and are fairly vocal about their hatred for one another. when they are assigned to save their city from daily evil together they fall in love, unaware that behind the mask is their sworn enemy.
what if muse a and muse b are bffs since they were kids but muse a is a bit of a rich kid so his parents don’t approve of their friendship with muse b but they’re still friends anyways!!! the parents just hope that they’d grow out of each other but they don’t so the parents are so frustrated especially when the two start dating??? so they take matters into their own hand and decide to move to another country in order to separate muse a and muse b. both are super depressed about it and vow to write each other ever single day, but then after a few months they never receive letters??? muse a and muse b both think that they’ve both moved on and forgotten about the other so they continue their lives. YEARS LATER the parents of muse a die so muse a get all their belongs and BAM muse a finds a box filled with letters from muse b, all beginning from the day they left muse b. apparently the parents had been interfering with the mail and now muse a feels like shit so they go back to their hometown in hopes of finding muse b. (plot twist: when muse a finds muse b, muse b is in a relationship already).

―― F L U F F ! we’ve lived in this tiny ass town where everyone knows everyone because no one leaves and when we were young we would sit up at night on your roof and i’d listen to you talk about how you were actually going to do it one day and you did but you never knew i’ve had a crush on you ever since back then so when you send me postcards from all these different cities with bright lights it makes my heart hurt and here we are several years later and i’m finally starting to move on but oh wait you’re back and my heart’s beating like crazy well fuck.
lil angel princess sugar plum fairy meets neighbourhood bad boy who spends 99% of his time being bitter n angry whilst partying and wrecking things that aren’t his to wreck n they meet at her first ever house party that was supposed to be a small gathering for her 17th/18th or wHatever n it ends up getting crashed by him and his arrogant asshole friends but he sees her drunk and crying in the bathroom because shes scared her parents will flip out over the state her house is in n he usually doesnt care but oh my god she’s so cute and she doesn’t deserve this so he kicks everyone out and offers to stay and help clean up but then he drunkenly crashes in her bed with her n maybe somethin happens or maybe not but somethin defintiely happens down the line cuz he put his bad boy rep on the line by breaking off a super cool party for the crying damsel in distress.
a plot where you have like two actors and it would start where they meet on set of their first movie. and they kinda grow to like each other but once the movie wraps they go their separate ways bc other projects and stuff. but then they end up filming together again, movie number two okay and they do press for it and like people ask if they’re dating bc perf chemistry and cute and they say no bc private. and then they talk all the time but they’re doing their own thing, and maybe one of them can be in a fake relationship like for the press or whatever and stuff bc angst and yas. and then movie number three, and they’re like fack we’re meant to be bro please dont leave me sigh. but maybe one of them is like a main cast on a tv show and has to keep going back there but then the other one can follow and be like no if you’re here im getting a spot on this show bc we need to be together and yas. okay i just want this kinda, actors and like cute little cheesy love nonsense but the angst of being famous and being in the spotlight.
muse A was adopted into a rich family when she was just a baby. because she is so used to being the center of her parents’ affections, when she learns that they are planning on having a baby — one of their own — she begins to rebel. a part of her newfound rebellion is hanging out with muse B, a mixed-up poor kid who’s from the “wrong side of the tracks”. though her friends try to warn her about muse B’s promiscuous ways, muse A finds herself falling in love with her complete opposite. what will happen when she realizes their worlds don’t mesh, and that he might not feel the same way?
plot where character a and character b meet on a family vacation. they have a kind of “summer of love” thing, but never see each other again afterwards. however, when character a goes back to school in the fall, there’s character b, sitting right in front of her in math class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)