• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern —c.c. [information]

pasCksS.jpg

Camp Clementine

tumblr_oundsuDgDf1und3f5o7_250.jpg
ooc

hello!!! to those of you that don't know me, my name is lizzie. i've been on rpn for a little more than a year now, and have had cruddy luck when it comes to making my own rps, so please bear with me.

my co-gm is Tori Bradley Tori Bradley . mess with her, and you dead.

this rp is semi-literate/detailed, and please post regularly. i will have a few of my own rules (including rpn rules), but if you have any questions please ask me!

this rp does take place in the early 1990's, so no technology and the likes.

there are only two types of roles to play in this rp: a camper, or a counselor. i am only accepting a certain amount of each.

there was meant to be a discord chat for this rp, but my discord has gone wonky, and i'm not able to log on, so i'll just have to stick with regular ooc chat.

plot

hello (character name), and welcome to camp clementine. you will be staying in either cabin five or six, depending on your respective gender. cabin five is also known as the orange cabin, while cabin six is also known as the strawberry cabin.

from june 6th to august 27th, you will be staying overnight at our camp. you will need essentials, such as oral care, body care, and clothes. a healthy breakfast will be provided at 9 a.m. every morning. lunch will be served at 12. a three course dinner will be served at 6. vending machines will be open 24/7.

our staff is made up of the following people:
⇨david davids
⇨anne george-davids
⇨gemma davids
⇨richard davids
⇨cecil beech
⇨laela cooke
⇨kim gi yumi
⇨valentina espinosa
⇨open counselor position
⇨open counselor position
⇨open counselor position
⇨open counselor position

lights are out from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each cabin will be assigned with two counselors, and they will introduce themselves upon your arrival to your cabin. we hope you enjoy your summer with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back