• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom — Avatar: The Last Airbender —

sundrop

「 日光 」
d0ba93c882e771441e036f60b1728dd4.gif
Hello ~ !
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏
And thanks for popping in to view this thread! I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender years ago when it first aired on Nick, and I loved it then. I just recently rewatched it when it was added on Netflix, and I adore it now. Words can't describe how special this show is to me, and I haven't roleplayed in going on almost a year now, so what more of a perfect time to jump back into writing <3

rules&what i'm looking for in a partner
↬ Please be excitable about the plotting and stuff! I lose so much interest when my partner replies with a simple 'okay sounds good' or ' i think that'll work'. Get excited with me! Help me come up with fun and juicy ideas! Let's bounce things back and forth! I love to gush and fangirl sue me okay.
↬ I'm looking for a novella partner! But I'm not looking to write novels, I totally believe in quality over quantity. I think 3+ paragraphs is cool with me? Just give me details and style and all that good stuff and I'll be happy as a clam!
↬ i am looking for a m x f pairing! particularly, a oc/oc pairing! i am happy to double, should you want to, and i will 100% give my effort to both my male and female character. if we do double, please do the same :>
↬ Be patient! I have work and I make random plans with friends and family so replies may not always be every single day. Feel free to drop a message if you're ever concerned, but please don't bombard me!
↬ Be 18+! I won't budge on this, sorry! i'm twenty-something and would prefer my partner to be as well.

a little bit about me
↬ I'm over the age of eighteen! I also have a job and other things going on in life! Usually I can respond multiple times a week, but I will warn you if it'll exceed a week :>
↬ If we do double, I prefer a m x f pairing. However! On your side, I'm down for anything — m x f, f//, m//, non-binary, trans, the list goes on and on! Whatever makes you happy, my friend :")
↬ Once things get rolling I will 10000% send lots of headcanons, fanart, pinterest boards, music, and so on and so forth
↬ I love to chat! Chat with me about anything tbh, never feel afraid to hit me up <3
↬ I will always be respectful of your wishes, I aim to please! I ask that you do the same. We're all here to just have a lil' bit of fun ^^

finally, the good stuff
I'll be up front and honest — I 100000% am not interested in having any canon characters in this roleplay. At least, not as the main characters or main 'supporting' characters. We can discuss the possibilities of random cameos or something of the sort, but my main interest is to have this roleplay take place in an entirely original avatar cycle. That being said, I don't have any solid plot ideas in mind — this is something I'd like for us both to collaborate and think about :"> A cast (perhaps a group that supports the new avatar like the 'gaang'?) would be wonderful, but we can totally hash out ideas on the subject!

please feel free to pm me, or message me down below~!

Hi! I've been looking for someone up for an Avatar roleplay! I have an idea in my mind that I've wanted to use so badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back