• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ€” ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช (๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ)

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
ARE YOU GONNA FIND ME?

SUP?

i've found that staying creative has really helped me feel like a human being during these extended periods of self-isolation. i've been coming up with ideas galore. entertain me, if you like.

ME

โ€” i'm a person of color who is very, very drained by the current state of things.
โ€” i'm known 'round these parts for speaking my mind and frankly, i have no regrets
โ€” please speak from a place of sympathy and care around me & we'll be just fine!
โ€” here's the link to my character page, where i've got some vague references for ones i like to reuse, if you're curious.

MY PROSE
โ€” i am an advanced writer (anywhere between 600 to 1k + words/post, obviously dependent on context)
โ€” generally you can expect one response/week? if not more (just don't wanna promise what i can't deliver)
โ€” a fan of diversity in all forms (gender, race, income, health backgrounds, etc.) in character. give me queer, poor, non-neurotypical, unconventional characters. please. i will vomit if i see lucky blue smith again
โ€” also a huge fan of creativity and unconventionality in plots.
โ€” i like romance, but i also really enjoy platonic plots as well. i really dislike when a romance narrative is forced.

YOU
โ€” preferably over the age of eighteen, please. i'm an adult and i don't want to discuss sensitive topics with minors.
โ€” able to match post lengths. this is super important to me.
โ€” interested in plotting and character development outside of the rp!

INTERESTS
note: crossed out lines means i've already accepted a partner for that particular plot! i don't double - sorry!

โ€” period pieces (world wars i and ii, the antebellum south, the us civil rights era, the stonewall era)
โ€” crime (art theft is most interesting to me atm, but we always love a good murder mystery)
โ€” speaking of crime, i'm a fan of darker themes (scandals, secrets that must be kept at any cost, psychological/horror !! so so dang cool)
โ€” tasteful fantasy (urban magic a la studio ghibli, anyone? love how unique those plots/settings are)
โ€” uhhh mind going blank. will add more as i think of 'em

IDEAS
ideally, you've either read the books/watched the movies/played the game that i've mentioned. some decent research about the plot, ideas, themes, etc. also works, too.
โ€” something inspired by a dark room (post-apocalyptic, primitive state of the world, mild sci-fi elements). would need a lot of world-building.
โ€” cowboy outlaws... that are also werewolves. hell yeah... (ideally a historical roleplay, but iโ€™d be somewhat open to modernizing it?)
โ€” the hunger games. i know. the 2010โ€™s are calling and they want me back. really feeling a gritty survival plot atm!
โ€” beastars? iโ€™ve really enjoyed the lore and god, that universe is interesting. iโ€™m just buzzing w character concepts.
โ€” the last of us broke me. what an incredible beautiful tragic story. would absolutely LOVE for a roleplay that recreates that incredible platonic (maybe even romantic?) relationship joel and ellie share.

YOUR IDEAS?
got something in particular that you're really itching to roleplay? a specific plot, a book, an idea? run it by me! i'm open to any/all ideas within my general wheelhouse of interest (realistic, slice of life, crime, survival, drama). just know that iโ€™m really not intrigued by anything too common or cliche for the most part.

so, did i reel ya in?
please let me know in a pm. include your discord tag if you have one as well! (only asking bc i have the phone app and it makes it much easier to have the kinds of conversations that plotting needs)

have a nice trip!
- b
BURN, WHOEVER YOU ARE.

Last edited:
hey lurkers! itโ€™s been a hot sec since i updated this page, but iโ€™ve changed up some wording and added some more thoughts.
please donโ€™t be shy โ€” reach out if any of this is interesting!

gooood morninโ€™. please donโ€™t be shy - reach out if youโ€™re intrigued by anything!

hello ~
so I'm interested in a period piece? maybe antebellum south? one of my muses human life was during the civil war, my haunted mansion muses living lives were during 1750s
maybe we could set something up? also fair caveat I am a little nervous about matching full full length, not saying it can't be done but it may be challenging for me.
just wanted to warn you since it seems important. anyways let me know if we can try something out!

๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ˜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back