• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ€” [ ๐–’๐–”๐–Ž๐–—๐–†๐–Ž. ]

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 5px; width: 209px;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 25%; transition: 0.3s[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #819a9f; font-style: bold; transition: 0.3s; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} oop) (show tabsContent00) if (eq ${currentTab} โ™ก) (show tabsContent01) if (eq ${currentTab} โ™ง) (show tabsContent02) if (eq ${currentTab} โ™ข) (show tabsContent03) if (eq ${currentTab} โ™ค) (show tabsContent04) [/script] [class=title] font-family: Lato; color: black; line-height: 25px; font-size: 30px; padding-top: 20px; width: 100px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; margin: auto; margin-left: 41px; [/class] [class=title2] font-family: Lato; color: black; line-height: 25px; font-size: 30px; padding-top: 20px; width: 150px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; margin: auto; margin-left: 21px; [/class] [class=title3] font-family: Lato; color: black; line-height: 25px; font-size: 30px; padding-top: 20px; width: 120px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; margin: auto; margin-left: 41px; [/class] [class=heistLine] border-bottom: 8px solid #909a9c; margin-left: 183px; margin-top: -6px; width: 54px [/class] [class name=heistLine maxWidth=450px] margin-left: 200px; [/class]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent00"]

SIX DANGEROUS OUTCASTS

ONE IMPOSSIBLE HEIST.
[div class=heistLine]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent01" style="display: none;"]
One job; One night; And seven million dollars โ€“ each โ€“ on the line.

Society is run by money; dictated and abused by the rich of the world, only for the innocent lower classes to suffer from their reckless behaviour. Living in the one percent of the modern hierarchy has its perks; the blood, sweat and tears the underdogs suffer to survive, are only wiped off by the rich, green dollar bills of. Those who live lavish lifestyles hardly experience any consequence for their rotten, greedy actions, and why would they? Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it sure can buy six criminals to do your dirty work.

The client simply known as 'Kronos' has dirtied his reputation โ€“ a forming dent on his golden name which needs repairing by a special kind of people. He's certainly done his research, each dark-soulled criminal plucked from the bunch and weaved together to form a perfect team, in theory. All code-named by the mythology from Ancient Greece, their employer has one task in mind for them. The annual winter charity gala is event people only dream of attending; expensive gowns, delicious wines and the most corrupt and richest people attend the event, donating a few millions โ€“ which barely hurt their bank account โ€“ and earning more affection from the public for their good deed. Held in the grand foyer of the Royal Bank in England, the gala also holds an auction of dazzling jewellery that belong only in fairytales and films.

The job? Simply sneak into the gala and snatch the crowning jewel of this year's auction: The Lโ€™Incomparable Diamond Necklace, worth a hefty price of fifty-five million dollars and rightfully belongs around the neck of Kronos' wife. Besides the minimal information their employer reluctantly gives, it's up to them pull the ultimate heist and return it to its' original owner. Hanging over their heads are stormy clouds and a reward of seven million dollars each. Secrets seperate each other like a concrete wall and the pressure of completing the impossibly weighs heavily, are you ready to risk it all?
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent02" style="display: none;"]
[ scroll through the pics for role info ! ]
[div class=title]zeus.

Zeus is decisive and confident and well-rounded, dabbling in mostly everything. Some members may be reluctant to turn to them as the leader though, which can make it difficult to... well, lead. Either way, you'll find he's the one calling the shots, preferably on the ground rather than separated from his team.
[ taken by: open ]

[div class=title]hera.

She has a pretty face and a silver tongue, able to twist her words to fit any scenario and manipulate people like second nature, without hestiation. Hera can adopt a second skin as a master of disguise and language, adjusting to scenarios and acting as a perfect distraction or decoy or gathering essential intelligence. She thrives out amongst the people.
[ taken by: ShadyAce ShadyAce ]

[div class=title2]poseidon.

More than just brute strength (though he has that too), Poseidon is the most skilled and diverse in the use of weaponry, and supplies it to the others. He's well trained in various martial art techniques, enjoying the adrenaline charged feeling of fighting. He's also easily the best driver of the team, so expect him to often be the getaway driver, but always on the field, wherever he may be most needed.
[/div]
[div class=title]hestia.

Some might question her namesake. But Hestia isn't on the field -- she's operating behind the scenes (what some might call the homefront), pulling together the strings and making sure everyone stays informed through her radio networks. And if someone needs an elevator or keypad hacked, Hestia will jump to the cause.
[/div]
[div class=title]hades.

Silent and deadly are perhaps the best combo of words to describe Hades. He's able to slink around in the shadows, and eliminate his enemies without a trace, whilst also being a highly capable fighter. Of course, in a heist, killing may be a bit extreme, but his skills are undeniable and useful nonetheless, often in tandem with Hera. it'd be a waste to not have him out on the field.
[ taken by: nymphadora. nymphadora. ]
[/div]
[div class=title3]demeter.

herbalist might be too kind of a word to describe demeter. she's skilled in her understanding of plants and chemicals and medicine, applying her abilities into both being a medic for the team and subduing her enemies (no one told her she wasn't allowed to slip a drug into someone's drink). demeter tends to fluctuate between working in the field and off it.
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent03" style="display: none;"]
[ 01. ] my co-gm for this roleplay is the wonderful ShadyAce ShadyAce ; her word is law and has full control of this roleplay as well.

[ 02. ] besides the possible angst, this is a detailed and very literate roleplay as we'll be dealing with possibly triggering issues, and themes. memes should be separated from in-character (they're more than welcomed in the ooc, though).

[ 03. ] realistic face-claims, three or more paragraphs, correct grammar + spelling. the age range will be mid to late twenties (we are flexible though, please donโ€™t let that restrict you!), please cast your face-claim accordingly.

[ 04. ] discord is a must, this is non-negotiable. none of the roles are first come, first served โ€” we will be having an application process.

[ 05. ] roles are gender locked for ratio reasons, please don't ask about genderbending! also it is one role per writer since it's a small selection.

[ 06. ] if there are any questions, comments or concerns please ask my co-gm ( ShadyAce ShadyAce ) or i!
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent04" style="display: none;"]
links will go here at a later date !
[/div]
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]โ™ก
[div class=tab]โ™ง[/div][div class=tab]โ™ข[/div][div class=tab]โ™ค[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] x

Last edited:
Ok, first off, great plot! Second, I'm really interested in the role Hestia if you'll have me ^^.

Mainly because I don't know enough plant and herbs to bring Demeter justice--oof.

Ok, first off, great plot! Second, I'm really interested in the role Hestia if you'll have me ^^.

Mainly because I don't know enough plant and herbs to bring Demeter justice--oof.
of course !! the roles arenโ€™t first come, first served but weโ€™ll have an application process (i probably didnโ€™t mention it in the rules but i will now fjdhshshah)

of course !! the roles arenโ€™t first come, first served but weโ€™ll have an application process (i probably didnโ€™t mention it in the rules but i will now fjdhshshah)
Understood. What is the due date and, would it be possible to try for two roles?

Understood. What is the due date and, would it be possible to try for two roles?
(co-gm here) due date has yet to be decided, weโ€™ll decide when a character creation thread goes up most likely, and let you know asap!

as for trying for two roles, go ahead! just know that only one can be accepted, as weโ€™re limiting the roles to one per writer due to the small group size.

This plot sounds amazing, especially the Greek mythology aspect. I'll definitely be trying out for Zeus ;).

bump ! we are still very much looking โ€” if you are interest please express it, we would love to have you โœจ

we need two to three more expressions of interest before forming the character sheet, come join us !

bump ! - the character + ooc will be posted later today ! but we are still looking for more applicants !

So interested in a spot, love the plot and the Greek twist~

christy: *thinks she expressed interest*
christy: *actually did not post the message*
christy: *comes back to see so many more replies*
christy: *is intimidated*
christy: *expresses interest anyway*

hi i'm interested

the zeus role synopsis has been updated ! (he and hades are no longer related) โ€” we are still open and looking for more players, more specifically the zeus role, so donโ€™t be afraid to apply !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back