• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ€” ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป ๐ด๐ถ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘€๐‘Œ. ( closed. )

bump c:

hey are you still accepting? i'm brand spanking new to this site, but I'm not new to rp, so I am super keen to get started somewhere. Just gotta find that thread to get me started :)

hey are you still accepting? i'm brand spanking new to this site, but I'm not new to rp, so I am super keen to get started somewhere. Just gotta find that thread to get me started :)

oooo welcome to rpn!! i'm glad my lil thread caught your eye. c:
yes, i'm accepting until april 1st! this roleplay isn't first come first served, which means you apply with your character, and i choose which characters i feel fit best for the rp. the character creation and ooc threads are linked in the first post. lmk on the ooc thread if you have any questions!

bump!

Is magic/the paranormal known to the 'mundanes' of this world or is it kept relatively secret?

Is magic/the paranormal known to the 'mundanes' of this world or is it kept relatively secret?
its kept pretty secret! some here or there know, but its not widespread knowledge.

don't be intimidated by the amount of applications yall, i'm still accepting til april 1st! โœจ

Is this still open? I see there are a lot of people already...
yes, this is still open c: as i've said before, this isn't first come first served. pls feel free to apply!

bump!

Are you still accepting?
spots are not first come first served, so yes!
please check the character and ooc threads for relevant info.

is this still open
(sorry i just had to bug you hehehee)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back