• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€” 𝑾𝑢𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑡𝑬π‘ͺ𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑻 π΄πΆπ΄π·πΈπ‘€π‘Œ. ( closed. )

quick bump &
due date for applications have been extended til april 3rd! ✨

bump!
applications close tomorrow πŸ–€

Hello, I was wondering if I can join?
hey there! sorry, this has already closed and started. if we ever accept more members to the group, though, i'll definitely tag you
i see that you're a new member, welcome to rpn! c: if you continue to look through the 'group interest check' subforum, you'll find all group roleplays that are open and accepting atm!

hey there! sorry, this has already closed and started. if we ever accept more members to the group, though, i'll definitely tag you
i see that you're a new member, welcome to rpn! c: if you continue to look through the 'group interest check' subforum, you'll find all group roleplays that are open and accepting atm!
Ohh ok thank you

"the black gates of the campus entrance creak and groan as they swing open.
our lady wollstonecraft academy beckons you."

hello! some of you might've seen this thread goin' around a while back.
this is an official announcement that wollstonecraft academy is officially reopening to accept new members! unfortunately, some of our members had to leave, and i thought reopening to accept new characters and see some new ideas would help keep everything fresh and fun. if you're interested in applying, i shall direct you to our character creation thread below. if you take a peek at the character thread, you'll see all of our current member's characters. i'd recommend reading or skimming through a couple to get a feel of what i'm looking for!
i'm currently looking for about four new members. if you have any questions, direct them to the ooc thread.
if you have applied before, you are totally allowed to apply again with the same characters (though i'd love to see new ideas as well!) i hope to see some new applications!

Last edited:
bump! still looking for more people x

keeping this open til next thursday! we're still accepting πŸ₯°

bump!

interesting, i'll just have to pull together a character
sorry, i should've updated this thread but i was busy today. i'm shutting this rp down due to how busy my life is atm. sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back