• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” 𝑾𝑢𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑡𝑬π‘ͺ𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑻 π΄πΆπ΄π·πΈπ‘€π‘Œ ( 𝘰𝘰𝘀 )

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
OUR LADY
WOLLSTONECRAFT ACADEMY.

d8dbf98bc727b2dd42a11bdbdecc8b8f.gif

ooc chatter.
please post any questions here!

due date: tba.

yeehaw i hope anyones interested

i was gonna wait and see if at least one or two more people were gonna apply, but likely in a week!

oh my gosh... the premise of this rp is right up my alley. i’m v v interested!!

a quick question about character creation: i have two ideas in mind rn, one for a ghost/gjenganger (haven’t decided yet) and the other for the swan of tuonela. but i was just wondering if latter might be too obscure?

the swan comes from finnish mythology. it is a sacred bird that is said to swim around the river surrounding tuonela, the haunted realm of the dead. a hero sets out to kill the swan to gain a marriage blessing from his love’s motherβ€” only to be thwarted by a cowherd, thrown into the river, and cut into pieces.

and that’s the only information given mythologically. any other info i can find (such as the swan singing a song so beautiful that it made the hero reconsider his actions, or the swan being a guide for the dead) is apocryphal. so the character creation would involve a lot of creative license + merging of the canonical & apocryphal.

if it’s too little to work with, though, i completely understand c:

oh my gosh... the premise of this rp is right up my alley. i’m v v interested!!

a quick question about character creation: i have two ideas in mind rn, one for a ghost/gjenganger (haven’t decided yet) and the other for the swan of tuonela. but i was just wondering if latter might be too obscure?

the swan comes from finnish mythology. it is a sacred bird that is said to swim around the river surrounding tuonela, the haunted realm of the dead. a hero sets out to kill the swan to gain a marriage blessing from his love’s motherβ€” only to be thwarted by a cowherd, thrown into the river, and cut into pieces.

and that’s the only information given mythologically. any other info i can find (such as the swan singing a song so beautiful that it made the hero reconsider his actions, or the swan being a guide for the dead) is apocryphal. so the character creation would involve a lot of creative license + merging of the canonical & apocryphal.

if it’s too little to work with, though, i completely understand c:
oooooo okok i see what you mean. so, given with what we've done for some of our existing characters already, if you wanna go ahead and basically "create" your own lore for a character who's lineage has little actual information, you can totally do so. that's what i've done with augustus and his wurdulac roots lol. either choice sounds awesome, and i don't want to limit you creatively at all, so you can go for either!

i'm making a character, i'm really going for it. this rp is too good to not at least try.
:ghostuvu:

Probably a dumb question, but can our characters be returning students or are they all new?

Any info on when the due date is? I can't wait to start ^_^
oh gosh im sorry, i forgot to update y'all since i've been working sm. due to inactivity in the group, and me returning to work, i've decided to close down the rp entirely. i'm sorry to disappoint ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back