• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic โ€” ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ. ( closed! )

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด

• heartless1.gif

HEARTLESS.
    โ back to my ways 'cause i'm heartless! โž

code by leviathan. leviathan.

Last edited:
heartless: electric boogaloo
(interested btw)

omg!! :0 u used my code im so happy!! and it's a heartless remake whoaaaaa i was in the og! good luck with this project~ bump!

omg!! :0 u used my code im so happy!! and it's a heartless remake whoaaaaa i was in the og! good luck with this project~ bump!
yessss your codes are so lovely ! & we'd love to have ya again if you're interested c: < 3

grrrrr! stop making roleplays I wanna join! maybe expect a character from me!

interested~

This seems quite cool. I will start thinking over some characters. I'll probably only do one. Never liked playing too many.

This seems quite cool. I will start thinking over some characters. I'll probably only do one. Never liked playing too many.
no worries! there's no required amount, nor max amount. apply with however many you can handle c:

I hope you wouldn't mind if I made an attempt at a character.
go for it! the cs thread is linked above. applications are open til the 22nd c:

Maybe this time l'll be able to make some characters that have some purpose in the world.

bump x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back