• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ€” ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ. ( ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ )

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
my second character is in the making! just have to complete strengths, weaknesses and a juicy backstory hehe
not sure if I can get him up before the deadline but noah is finished anyway c:

H Y P E
the deadline approachesss

also can i just say? everyone's characters honestly look AWESOME so far!!! choosing our cast is gonna be such a hard decision

another also: if anybody with multiple characters is still working on their second/third characters before the deadline, don't fret! anybody with at least 1 completed character will be considered c;

hello everybody! ray and i wanted to make sure that everybody knows the deadline approaches. as of posting this, applications will be officially closed in four hours! (by midnight tonight, american pst) and i've gotta say, all of the applications we have seen so far look spectacular, so dang this will certainly be a hard cast to pick. i'm so excited though!

as i stated above, i want to make sure everybody knows that if you're applying with multiple characters, as long as you have at least one character completed, you will be considered for heartless' cast. once we decide on our cast, all accepted members can finish any w.i.ps and create however many more characters they'd like. for now though, i hope to see the w.i.p.s finished before the deadline!

if anybody needs an extension, now is the time to ask! we're happy to give anybody an extra day if its truly needed. when the deadline is reached, i'll be sending out pms to our accepted members, and updating here once everyone who's accepted has been notified. good luck everyone! c:

Trying to finish Do-Over while fixing grammatical errors I made on this computer eek, hopefully I'll get everything done soon.

My first character is almost done but I will need another 24 hours at most for the second one. You can look at the first one in a bit and be the judge on that lol.

My first character is almost done but I will need another 24 hours at most for the second one. You can look at the first one in a bit and be the judge on that lol.
no worries dude, as i said above, if you're accepted then you can finish your second character afterwards (no deadline for characters once folks are accepted either) c:

TIME'S UP, FOLKS!

once again, hello everybody! the time has come - applications are officially closed. thank you everyone for showing interest in this, ray and i are so happy with the apps we've received, and please know that choosing members is rlly not an easy decision. we will be sending a pm to all accepted members with a link to the discord, and once that is sent out, i'll be posting here once again to notify y'all. < 3 thank you!

aaand the pm has been sent out! thank you to all of our amazing applicants.
heartless is officially closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back