• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘡𝘦𝘳 )

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
HEARTLESS.
45bb3f4e2801e10a7388e74cbc0943f2.gif

ooc chatter!
due date: sunday, the 24th.
cutoff time is at midnight (american pacific time.)

Last edited:
eeeeee v excited for this c:

Hi! I have a question about characters; is there going to be more of a need for regular humans than super humans since only 5% are super humans? If so, I'd be happy to just be a regular old human ^^ Maybe my char can work at the Italian restuarant if she's just a regular person, but somehow get connected to one of the other characters that are all powerful?

Hi! I have a question about characters; is there going to be more of a need for regular humans than super humans since only 5% are super humans? If so, I'd be happy to just be a regular old human ^^ Maybe my char can work at the Italian restuarant if she's just a regular person, but somehow get connected to one of the other characters that are all powerful?
so for this rp we're gonna be focusing on the lives of superpowered individuals, but pls feel free to make regular characters as well! you can honestly go with whatever backstory you'd like, as long as you can plausibly tie in your character with the others. x

so for this rp we're gonna be focusing on the lives of superpowered individuals, but pls feel free to make regular characters as well! you can honestly go with whatever backstory you'd like, as long as you can plausibly tie in your character with the others. x
Okay thank you that makes sense! I think I'll make a regular character but also a superpowered individual <3

aaand bam, three of my characters are up. the other two will be finished tomorrow c:

Hey I’m not sure if you noticed or not but my character Dina already has reptilian physiology. Make sure to take a look at Venus’ and my characters before choosing powers. ^_^ alstroemeria alstroemeria

ah okay, I didn't know repeat powers weren't allowed, but I should have figured. sorry about that!

ah okay, I didn't know repeat powers weren't allowed, but I should have figured. sorry about that!
repeat powers can be allowed if you ask the person who's character has the same/similar power first c;

I'm going to make mine have Sexual Inducement. ^^
hey, while i usually don't like restricting character ideas to be a fair co-gm, i would say this type of power is definitely a no-no. it can easily veer into non-con territory, and honestly the idea is just uncomfortable. i would say basically any incubus-like/sexual powers are off limits.

all of my characters are done! enjoy ~

Hi everybody! I posted a character that I hope most of you will enjoy! She's still a major wip, but you can get the jist of her if you read her closely! The rest should be done soon! :)

^^ also finished. :) I think she turned out okay! I also had to switch my code because the one i was using was... far too messy. But I think she's cool! lol. <3 TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord btw i love katalina

ooooo really loving everyones characters so far !

hello again! I have a wip cs up for emiri, and I tweaked her abilities.

erzulie erzulie would it be alright for her to work at Vice? nothing of much importance, just an entertainer/server. figured I should ask first, seeing as your character owns the club ^^ if not, I can easily change it : )

hello again! I have a wip cs up for emiri, and I tweaked her abilities.

erzulie erzulie would it be alright for her to work at Vice? nothing of much importance, just an entertainer/server. figured I should ask first, seeing as your character owns the club ^^ if not, I can easily change it : )
Yeah it’s alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back