• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( CLOSED)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Here comes the sweet but anxious good boi.... My soft spot for the babyest of all babies is coming through in full swing.

πŸ“Ό

just a lil' PSA for applicants and anyone interested in applying:

make sure you properly read through the couple paragraphs explanation/lore! the Change was a worldwide event that affected literally everyone, and if your character wasn't directly affected, at the very least they would've witnessed it and the change of the world around them. don't forget to mention these important details in your character bios!

πŸ“Ό

just a lil' PSA for applicants and anyone interested in applying:

make sure you properly read through the couple paragraphs explanation/lore! the Change was a worldwide event that affected literally everyone, and if your character wasn't directly affected, at the very least they would've witnessed it and the change of the world around them. don't forget to mention these important details in your character bios!

Oof, sorry, but where is the lore page?

Hey, there’s no thread specifically for lore. Everything that concerns the role play, such as the change, is all explained under the plot tab of the interest check. MToki MToki

for anyone interested, ray and i made a lore page!
head over there and you can read a bit more in depth about our story, lore, and locations.
xo

I know a couple of folks have made heroes. Anyone interested in putting together a superhero team from the start?

Obviously depending on who gets accepted and who doesn't, of course. :)

so far, my character yin and your character application are the only heroes. we're hoping to see more hero applications. i like the idea of a team, but that would be discussed after characters are accepted.

I guess Yin and Flora's Alice are the only ones ported over. There were more in the prior game so I figured I'd see more here by now.

I was just thinking mutual backstories might be fun. But I suppose that would involve some rewriting if one sheet was approved and another wasn't. Fair enough, I'll wait and see.

ah, i forgot flora's character was also a superhero, my mistake.
nonetheless, it'll have to wait for later.

lol i have too many character ideas sooo. another character of mine is up, and another will be done soon once sally's done.

What would the census contain? Names and powerfunction/ability? Whether they are harmful??
its actually not as "big brother keeping tabs on everyone" scary as it sounds, but generally yes. their name, and they are compartmentalized by what type of ability they have. its v similar to my hero academia, that was our point of inspo. for example, dina's abilities would be classified as a mutation. yin's, on the other hand, falls under a power-up kind of ability.
now, since its been enough time since the Change, they're also probably studying to see if any powers are hereditary, and whether they're continuing on in people's gene pools.
obviously we don't have it suuuper detailed and fleshed out, but its not incredibly important to the plot atm anyways. it could be something that has affected or affects your character though.

do you have a character limit in total? Like how many characters will you accept into the roleplay?
we're looking for around 6 to 8 people, and the character limit per person is 3 characters each for now c:

hmm okay! Iβ€˜m unsure if I should make another character as a hero in case my first character wonβ€˜t be chosen since it seems like there’s a lot of rather criminal peeps than heroes

hmm okay! Iβ€˜m unsure if I should make another character as a hero in case my first character wonβ€˜t be chosen since it seems like there’s a lot of rather criminal peeps than heroes
tbh we accept on a person-by-person basis, not by each character. if you get accepted but you have a character we're unsure about, more likely than not we'll discuss w you about it before flat out not letting you use that character. i hope that makes sense :0
edit: also !! we'd appreciate both more heroes and villains alike. there's certainly a lot of vigilantes lol.

Yeah that makes sense to me! Then Iβ€˜ll wait till you guys choose, I kind of first want to get comfy in the roleplay atmosphere before I add another character (if that’s still possible by then)
Thanks for the info :3

scratches arm like a junkie
L-lore??? I GUESS I could go check it out a few times in one sitting...

MToki MToki oooh looks great! especially for your first time using it. bbcode can be pretty tricky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back