• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“π„. [ 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
πŸ˜” i got two essays to write for midterms i dont even wanna look at dem

Since my professor was hit by a car a few weeks ago, we haven't had class and it was cancelled against tomorrow yeet, I can work on Cassandra then

(don't worry he's fine)

that's just some bad luck that made good luck huh
im so glad it's the weekend already yeeeeeee

Since my professor was hit by a car a few weeks ago, we haven't had class and it was cancelled against tomorrow yeet, I can work on Cassandra then

(don't worry he's fine)
I got so worried! I’m glad he’s fine. I’m excited to read the rest of the wip cs’!!!

im also very excited to see everyones completed cs' ! they're all quite lovely so far

shakes intensely

I'm editing an essay for a class and the last thing I have to address is basically my interpretation of something....that my professor seems to think isn't correct

Ignore or not ignore? That is the question, my friends...

Hopefully y'all like Cassandra, I got heavily inspired by 'Summer Nights' by Siames, hence it being her theme-song. I'm tryin' something new with the character too, so we'll see how it goes when I finish !

same im still working on cecilia but :') i hope yall enjoy her

I think(?) I finally finished Eden, but tbh I'll never be satisfied LOL

oof i'm finally done coding reed's cs,,,, time to fill it all out and show myself just how out of practice i am whoops

so i hope i'm still good to apply, i see the cut off is the 22nd but just wanted to check lol, being incredibly late to this kind of awesome stuff is kind of my thing lmao

of course! feel free to apply for any role you'd like, that's why we have the applications open til the 22nd c: aurnia aurnia

low fidelity low fidelity mattchampions mattchampions Also! I had a quick question, just in case I needed to edit Cassandra a bit. Do we start the RP with our characters knowing about their powers for a bit, or it is sort of a first discover type of thing? (If they've already known, I'll have to add why Cassandra doesn't just rewind time to get her own memories back, yeet)

low fidelity low fidelity mattchampions mattchampions Also! I had a quick question, just in case I needed to edit Cassandra a bit. Do we start the RP with our characters knowing about their powers for a bit, or it is sort of a first discover type of thing? (If they've already known, I'll have to add why Cassandra doesn't just rewind time to get her own memories back, yeet)
so, this roleplay was going to be a bit of a 'first discovery' type of thing. they'll be learning how to balance their new godly aspect with their own lives, and not get killed in the process. think of their godly counterpart as a voice inside their head, trying to reason with them to do one thing and not another. does that make any sense? or do i need to explain a bit more?

so, this roleplay was going to be a bit of a 'first discovery' type of thing. they'll be learning how to balance their new godly aspect with their own lives, and not get killed in the process. think of their godly counterpart as a voice inside their head, trying to reason with them to do one thing and not another. does that make any sense? or do i need to explain a bit more?
that makes sense! I realized it would be dumb for Cassandra to have amnesia with her powers and not explain why she doesn't use them to get her memories back. Would it be okay to say her own trauma prevents her unknowingly from accessing her own past?

that makes sense! I realized it would be dumb for Cassandra to have amnesia with her powers and not explain why she doesn't use them to get her memories back. Would it be okay to say her own trauma prevents her unknowingly from accessing her own past?
absolutely! c:

ok so for sabrina i have it in her strengths/weaknesses and i was going to have it in her bio that she will have somehow used her insanity inducing powers on someone maybe just before when the rp starts, and most likely by accident, and she majorly regrets it and is rejecting that power of hers - in a sense- because of what happened. Is that okay? Does that work with the rp plot and what not? mattchampions mattchampions low fidelity low fidelity ?

aurnia aurnia actually, we were planning on having them all inherit/discover their powers at the same time. sorry if its a bummer, but i would omit that from your cs.

cecilia is Finally Done i hope yall enjoy this brat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back