• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“π„. [ 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
haha its all good. i'll make sure we post that on the cs thread as well x

I'm just dropping by to say hello. Oh and, I don't know if it was said anywhere, but where is the rp going to be set? Or are we all starting separately and meeting later on?

I'm just dropping by to say hello. Oh and, I don't know if it was said anywhere, but where is the rp going to be set? Or are we all starting separately and meeting later on?
hmm, that's a good question. we can decide on that once character applications close + roles are filled. c:

Do you intend to call him Ally every now and then in the CS? Or is that left from when he was a she?

Ally is a nickname for Alistair, and so is Alis

Alice was the name of the girl version, with Ali as a nickname

It's basically a way to smooth the transition for me XD
So yes, it was intentional. Ally is very fond of his nicknames.

i have finished my most egotistical character yet aka jackie and she wasn't supposed to be that much of a rat but she is Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

cecilia is trad goth 2 death (literally lol)

Casually ignoring the 600 more words I need to write on why Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is actually a Western cowboy movie, I at least think I have majority of my thoughts together on what I want my girl to be. Hopefully some sheet will be up soon, or at least parts of it.

love ignoring homework in favor of writing my gal's back story hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back